Charlie.
查理 你好
Behind you!
那边!
Watch out!
小心!
My hand!
我的手!
I 901 you.
我来帮你
Goddamn!
混♥蛋♥!
We’re running out of ammo. We’ve got to get out of here.
我们没弹♥药♥了 我们得离开这儿
Move!
走!
Watch out!
小心!
Come on!
过来!
Come on, you can do it! Come on!
来啊 你做得到!过来!
We got nothing, enders! We’re out of ammo!
支援在哪里 安德斯!我们连弹♥药♥都没了!
Joe, nobody else needs to die.
乔 我们没必要送死的
We can go, we can get out of here!
我们得撤 我们得离开这儿!
We got orders!
我们有命令!
They told us to hold the position, and that’s what we’re going to do!
他们让我守住这里 我不能走!
Get up, marines!
快起来 陆战队员!
Hold the goddamn position!
守住这儿!
Come on!
快走!
Get down!
趴下!
Tommy.
汤米
God damn you!
去你的!
Oh, no!
不!不!
I’m out. Come on!
我没子弹了 来啊!
Come on!
来啊!
God damn you, Joe enders.
去你的 乔·安德斯…
From what I understand, you went above and beyond, corporal.
在我看来 你干得很出色 下士
Gunny.
士官
I’m going to put you up for the silver star as well.
你的英勇为你赢得了银星勋章
God bless you, son.
上帝保佑你 孩子
Raise your right hand.
举起你们的右手
“I,” state your full name…
“我” 说你们的全名
I, Ben yahzee…
“我 班·亚齐”
“Do solemnly swear to support and defend the U.S. constitution…”
庄严宣誓 誓死保卫美国的尊严
Do solemnly swear to support and defend the U.S. constitution…
庄严宣誓 誓死保卫美国的尊严
“Against all enemies, foreign and domestic…”
反对一切敌对势力
Against all enemies, foreign and domestic…
反对一切敌对势力
“And I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.”
坚持真理 誓死不渝
And I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.
坚持真理 誓死不渝
“L will obey the orders of the President of the United States…”
服从美国总统的一切命令
I will obey the orders of the President of the United States…
服从美国总统的一切命令
“And the orders of the officers appointed over me.”
服从上级长官的一切命令
And the orders of the officers appointed over me…
服从上级长官的一切命令
Who can give me the code word for “tank”?
谁能说出这坦克的代号♥?
Come on. You boys want to be codetalkers.
说啊 既然你们想成为密♥码♥编译员
Show me some brains. Think!
让我看看你们的智慧 动动脑筋!
What do we call a tank?
我们把坦克叫做什么?
“Tortoise.” good.
陆龟 好
“Artillery.” code word.
这大炮的代号♥呢
In code, private whitehorse.
说暗号♥ 二等兵怀陶斯
Very good.
非常好
“Japanese zero.” Code word.
日本零式战机的代号♥呢?
Nobody else needs to die. We can get out ofhere!
我们没必要送死的 我们得离开这儿!
We got orders! Hold the position!
我们有命令!守住这儿!
God damn you, Joe enders.
去你的 乔·安德斯…
Nice day.
天气不错 是吧?
You didn’t hear a word I said.
你听见我说话了吗?
That’s what happens to a man when he’s talking to a beautiful woman.
当男人和美丽的女人讲话时 常常心不在焉
It happens when you’re not watching my lips.
是因为你没看到我的嘴巴 乔
Watch this.
看好了
You’re a mess, Joe. You’re not fooling anybody.
你现在一团糟 乔 别自欺欺人了
No, Rita, he’s a mess.
不 丽塔 他才糟糕
I’m getting better every day.
我情况一天比一天好
You got a perforated eardrum. Your equilibrium’s all screwy.
你的中耳被贯穿了 所以才会失去平衡感
You can’t go back to war if you can’t stand up.
如果你连站都站不稳 怎么回战场
Let’s go, marines. This war ain’t gonna wait forever.
走吧 陆战队员!战争不得停缓!
Why don’t you just stay here?
为何不留在这儿呢 乔?
Somebody’s got to keep the waves company.
这里还有人可以陪你呀
You going to help me or not?
你到底要不要帮我?
Marked improvement.
有改善
His left ear is the worse of the two?
他的左耳差一些?
Amazing.
太神奇了
Tby hasn’t got the range of the tbx.
TBY的通讯距离不如TBX
So you may need to relay it to get your transmission to command post.
所以你可能需要中继才能把讯息传到指挥部
But what it really comes down to is speed and accuracy under pressure.
重要的是在紧急情况下 做到快速准确
Transcribe, now.
开始转录测验
Victor, this is X-ray. Over.
胜利 胜利 我是X光 完毕
Damn it! We got a unit under fire!
他妈的!我们的单位遭到攻击!
We’re losing men.
我们的人在不断牺牲
I need this message decrypted.
我要详细的讯息
“Request fire support. We have target at 119, baker 15.
“请求火力支援 我们的目标是119 15”
“Pill box with heavy machine gun. Fire at will.”
“是重机♥枪♥碉堡 自♥由♥开火”
Beginner’s luck.
狗屎运罢了
Yowr e up =lnac
该你了 老兄
Corporal enders reporting, as ordered, sir. At ease.
下士安德斯报到 长官 稍息
You’ve done well as a marine, corporal.
你是一位出色的陆战队员
Better than you did as a civilian.
可是其他的就…
Stole a motorbike, crashed it. Got kicked out of high school.
偷摩托车 出车祸 在中学时被开除
Assault and battery…
涉嫌殴打和伤害…
On one father crispin O’Donnell.
…一名叫克里斯宾·欧多奈利的神父
A priest?
一名教士?
Assistant principal at archbishop Keenan high school, sir, and head disciplinarian.
长官 他是基南大主教高中的校长助理 还是教导主任
Public-school boy, myself.
我也是公立学校出身的
Some minor problems in boot.
另外还有些小问题
A commendation for valor in Shanghai.
在上海之役因英勇而获表彰
And you made a hell of a stand on the solomons.
在所罗门战役吃过败仗
Tough bit of business there.
你在那里受的伤 是吗?
Pretty tough, sir.
是 长官
But you’re prepared to jump right back into it?
但你真打算重返沙场?
Yes, sir. Very much so.
是 长官!我很想
“Very much so.”
“很想”
The japs have pretty much busted every code we’ve thrown at them.
我们的密♥码♥被日军破解了
Your men on the solomons were lost to a broken code.
你们的人就是因为情报泄漏而被困的
Tell me, did you ever run into any injuns on the solomons?
告诉我 你在所罗门群岛有遇到过印第安编译员吗?
Indians, sir? Navajo, to be exact.
长官 印第安? 严格来说是纳瓦霍人
The corps has developed a new code based on their language.
军方现在使用他们的语言来做新的密♥码♥
It’s had quite an impact.
效果不凡
So much so, the Navy have decided to go to great lengths to protect it.
所以海军决定竭尽全力保护密♥码♥
That’s why you’re here.
这就是要你过来的原因
You’re to pair with one of them, keep his ass safe.
你会和一个编译员合作 保护他的安全
Your job is to keep him alive, so he can do his job.
你的工作是让他们能安心工作
Begging your pardon, but I believe I’d best serve the corps killing japs…
抱歉 少校 我相信自己更适合去杀日本兵
Not babysitting some Indian.
而不是当印第安人的保姆
We didn’t pick your name out of a hat.
安德斯 我们不是随便挑的你
We need good marines.
我们需要优秀的陆战队员
That’s why you’re standing here.
这就是为什么你站在这
Take a look.
拿去看看
It’s a navajo, or was.
这是个纳瓦霍人 已经去世了
Tortured to death by Japanese intelligence trying to bust our code.
这是被日本特务严刑拷打的日本人试着逼问我们的密♥码♥
Fortunately, he couldn’t help them even if he wanted to.
幸运的是 他即便想说也无能为力
The man was a navajo, not a codetalker.
因为他们虽然是纳瓦霍人 但不是编译员
The code’s based on their language, but it is still a code.
尽管是基于他们的语言 密♥码♥终究是密♥码♥
Tojo would like nothing more than to catch a live one.
东条英机恨不得活捉每一个编译员
What I’m about to tell you, corporal, cannot leave this room.
我跟你说的这些 绝不能对外泄漏
Under no circumstances…
不论发生什么情况
Can you allow your codetalker to fall into enemy hands.
你绝不能让编译员落入敌手
Your mission is to protect the code…
你的任务是保护密♥码♥
At all costs.
不惜任何代价
You understand me?
你懂吗?
Yes, sir, I do.
是 长官!我明白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!