今日恩怨今日结
Whoa!

Told ya.
服不服
You got me, greatand-powerful Dumpling Warrior.
我服了 英勇神武的发面馒头大侠
That’s Dragon Warrior–
是神龙大侠
Let go of me.
你别碰我
Just tell me one thing.
我就奇了怪了
How did someone like you become the Dragon Warrior?
你这种货色是怎么当上神龙大侠的?
That’s a mystery for you to solve during your two-year stay
这个问题等你进了和平谷看守所 有两年的时间
at the Valley of Peace prison.
可以慢慢想
Valley of Peace prison?
和平谷看守所?
Sounds like a day care.
咋不叫托儿所
It is a day care on the weekends.
周末的时候还真是托儿所
But it’s also a prison.
平时就是看守所
There he is!
大侠在这嘛
Dragon Warrior!
神龙大侠
Tai Lung is back.
大龙回来了
Tai Lung has returned?
大龙他还活着?
He demanded all of our iron,
抢走了我们的铁矿
then destroyed our quarry.
砸了我们的矿场
He’s supposed to be in the Spirit Realm.
他不是应该在灵界吗
Well, he’s back.
他又复活了
He said that he’s not gonna stop until the Valley of Peace falls
他说他要把和平谷变成一片焦土
and the Dragon Warrior bows before him.
让神龙大侠跪地求饶
Please, you’ve got to do something.
大侠 你一定要想想办法
Looks like I’m not the only one around here with a mystery to solve.
看来这里碰上奇怪事的不止我一个呀
Well, you know what they say…
有句话你听过吗
every step leaves a footprint,
凡走过必留下脚印
no matter how small.
大脚小脚都一样
Every step leaves a footprint,
凡走过必留下脚印
no matter how small.
大脚小脚都一样
Very clever, fox. You know something.
算你厉害 狐狸 你还知道些什么
Maybe I do, maybe I don’t.
也许知道 也许不知道
Okay, I do.
好吧 我知道
I really, really do.
我知道的可多了
Tell me. – And why should I?
快说 – 我凭什么告诉你?
I mean, what’s in it for me?
有什么好处吗
The peace of mind knowing you did the right thing.
多做好事能让你的内心得到安宁
You’re adorable.
你太可爱了
Has anyone ever told you that?
有人这么说过你吗
And I don’t mean just in, like, the cuddly sense.
我指的不光是外表上的
I don’t have time for games.
我没时间陪你扯皮
Tai Lung is running loose in the Valley of Peace.
大龙这会就在和平谷里搞破坏呢
Maybe.
也许吧
Or maybe she wants you to think it was Tai Lung.
或者 大龙不过是那妖婆使的障眼法
Wait. She?
什么妖婆啊?
Mine!
拿来吧
The Empress of Disguise,
她是变形女王
capable of taking any form,
能够变成任何人的模样
mimicking any shape.
拥有千张面孔
The master of deception.
她是骗术大♥师♥
The lizard of lies with the glowing teal eyes. I’m talking ’bout…
口吐谎话 眼冒绿光的变色龙
The Chameleon.
她的名字叫魅影妖后
This is kind of a private conversation.
麻烦两位大哥回避一下好吧
Who’s The Chameleon?
这个妖后什么来头?
Only the most powerful shape-shifting sorceress.
只知道她是天下第一的幻术师
So she shape-shifted into Tai Lung.
这么说是她假扮成的大龙
But what does she have against me and the Valley of Peace?
我跟和平谷哪得罪她了?
These are good questions.
这是个好问题
You should ask her.
你该问问她
You’re right.
有道理
How do I find this “The Chameleon”?
我上哪去找这个什么美女妖后啊?
She isn’t someone who can be found.
你是绝对找不到她的
At least not without someone in the know.
除非有一个高人 来指点你
And how do I find someone “in the know”?
那我要上哪去找这个高人呢?
It’s me.
哼 我就是
It’s obviously– It’s me.
除了我还能有谁
I’m in the know.
我就是你要找的高人
Forget it.
死心吧你
I’ll find her on my own.
我自己也能找到她
Good luck. After all, how hard can it be to find someone who can look like anyone,
加油 不就是找个啥都能变 神出鬼没的幻术师吗
blend in anywhere?
能有多难?
Fine. You lead me to The Chameleon,
好 你帮我找到魅影妖后
and I’ll see what I can do about reducing your sentence.
我帮你想办法尽量减短刑期
Deal.
成交
Po!
好了
What do you think you’re doing?
你到底在搞什么?
There’s this shape-shifting sorceress on the loose and–
呃 有 有一个会变形的幻术师在干坏事
That’s a job for the Furious Five.
这类事归盖世五侠管
Well, they’re not here,
他们又不在
and someone needs to protect the Valley of Peace.
总得有人来保护和平谷吧
Look, I know that change is difficult
阿宝 我知道改变并非易事
and that you enjoy being the Dragon Warrior,
你又那么喜欢当神龙大侠
but your job is finding a successor.
可你的使命就是找到传人
The Dragon Warrior and I have a deal.
我跟神龙大侠都商量好了
Mind your own business,
你少管闲事
squirrel. – Master Shifu is not a squirrel.
老松鼠 – 师♥傅♥才不是什么老松鼠
I’m a red panda.
我是 小熊猫
You know what? I love that for you.
还别说 跟你挺般配
Po, this is your decision.
阿宝 这事你决定
But I think you know what choice Master Oogway would want you to make.
我相信你的决定一定不会让乌龟大使失望
Thanks for the free stay.
谢谢几位招待啊
What are you doing? – Little dank for a day care.
你要去哪? – 托儿所给一星
Wait!
站住
Not bad for a jail.
派出所给五星
Where is she going? – You can’t leave.
她上哪去? – 你给我回来
Don’t worry, I’ll have her back
放心 我很快送她回来
before you even know she was gone.
保证没有人会发现
You are supposed to be passing along wisdom and inspiring hope!
你的使命应该是传道授业 传递薪火
Just think of it as one last Dragon Warrior adventure.
就当我作为神龙大侠最后一次历练
I’ll be back soon. Tell my dads I love ’em.
我去去就回 帮我跟爹爹们带个好
I can’t hear you anymore! Bye!
再见了就
Yeah! It sure is good to be a free fox again.
重新获得自♥由♥的感觉真是太好了
That’s a good back scratcher.
你这痒痒挠不错
Yoink! – Hey!
拿来 – 嘿
So, does this really unlock the door to the Spirit Realm?
这玩意真能打开封印灵界的大门?
It doesn’t work like that.
没你想的那么简单
It has to be given in order to gain its powers.
想要得到它的力量 就必须要把它给出去
Gotcha. Given to gain.
懂了 给是为了得
So, can I have it?
那你把它给我呗
No! What do you take me for?
哎 你把我当什么了?
An easy mark.
冤大头啊
What’s an easy mark?
啥是冤大头?
Someone who’s easy to steal from,
就是特别好偷的对象
usually because they’re generous and too trusting. Like you.
因为他们特热情 特没戒心 就像你
Aw, thank you.
哈 过奖了
I heard The Chameleon is a monster
我听说那魅影妖后胃大如牛
with an appetite of a thousand predators,
狮子老虎跟他那都算是小鸡喂他
and her favorite food is panda.
最爱吃的就是熊猫
They say
江湖传言
this Chameleon character has magical powers.
这个魅影妖后精通各种邪门妖术
If you say her name three times,
她的名字你敢连喊3遍
she’ll take you away in the night!
半夜她就会来抓你
The Chameleon can shape-shift to look like anyone,
魅影妖后能变成任何人的模样
even you.
包括你
Or you.
也包括你
Mr. Li! Mr. Li!
李叔叔 李叔叔
Is it true?
是真的吗
Po’s going to take down an evil sorceress?
阿宝这次要打败一个会幻术的坏蛋?
The– The Chameleon?
那个魅影妖后吗
Well,