乌龟大♥师♥当年选了你
and now you must choose yours.
现在轮到你来选传人了
Master Shifu,
我说师♥傅♥
I finally found something I’m good at,
我好不容易找个事能干好
and now you want to just take it away from me?
您就这么把它给夺走了?
No one is taking anything away, Po.
没有人要夺走你什么
Who you are will always be a part of what you become.
这只是你更上高楼的一个过程
Yeah, but where’s the “skadoosh”?
可我喜欢比武
You know what I mean? The “shasha-booie”?
享受那种刀光剑影
I don’t want to seem ungrateful,
你的好意我心领了
but I don’t know anything about passing on wisdom
可是我真不懂怎么传道授业
or inspiring hope.
传递薪火呀
All I know are two things. Kicking butt
我就擅长干两件事 痛揍对手
and taking names.
记下他们的名字
And if I’m being completely honest, I’m not even that good at the name-taking.
说实话 其实我也不咋擅长记下别人的名字
Like, who was that fire-breathing crocodile?
之前那个会喷火的鳄鱼叫啥来着
I wanna say
我只记得个
Steve… – You were chosen to bring peace to the Valley,
鳄… – 你的使命是守护和平谷的和平
and there are other ways to bring peace than simply kicking butt. – Well, sure.
守护和平的方法并不是只有痛揍对手 – 是有别的
But not any fun ones.
可别的都没意思啊
Please. Being the Dragon Warrior is all I know.
师♥傅♥ 我就只会当神龙大侠
It’s who I am.
这是我的天职
Not anymore. The Valley of Peace needs a Spiritual Leader,
那是以前 和平谷必须有灵魂宗师
and Master Oogway chose you.
乌龟大♥师♥选择了你
You’ll start interviewing candidates first thing tomorrow morning.
明天一早我们就举♥行♥选徒大会
Candidates?
选徒大会?
What candidates?
啥选徒大会?
Dragon Warrior!
神龙大侠
Dragon Warrior!
神龙大侠
Dragon Warrior!
神龙大侠
Awesome!
太牛了
No way!
这都行啊
Wow!
绝了
Skadoosh. – Fantastic pose.
走你 – 这次是100分
Whoo-hoo!
哦吼
Nice.
漂亮
Master Po will now choose the next Dragon Warrior.
阿宝大♥师♥将选出新的继任神龙大侠之人
Dragon Warrior!
神龙大侠
Dragon Warrior!
神龙大侠
Dragon Warrior!
神龙大侠
Dragon Warrior!
神龙大侠
So many great candidates.
全都是高手 太难选了
I’m gonna let the finger decide.
我随便瞎点一个吧
Wait. Whoa. Whoa.
等会 这啥情况
What is happening?
手自己动起来了
The Dragon Warrior. It’s me!
新的神龙大侠还是我
Like it or not, Po,
你必须选个传人
you have to choose a successor.
这事由不得你胡闹啊
Nothing about them says “dragon” or “warrior.”
我还真看不出来他们哪像神龙 哪像大侠
You will know when you know.
机缘到了就看到了
How do I know when I know?
我怎么知道机缘到没到?
You know?
您知道?
When I’m conflicted,
我迷茫的时候
I come here to ask the universe for answers.
就会来这里寻求上天的旨意
Just as Oogway did before me.
这也是跟鸟龟大♥师♥学的
I’m not conflicted.
我不迷茫
I’m just not ready for a next step.
我就是还没做好心理准备
What is that you’re holding?
你手里拿的什么
The Staff of Wisdom?
天慧法杖?
Other hand. – A chewed – up peach pit?
另一只手 – 啃剩下的桃核?
Exactly.
就是桃核
Every pit holds the promise of a mighty tree.
每一个桃核都可能长成一棵参天大树
How is this gonna help me find the answers?
呃 这跟我问的问题有啥关系啊
Don’t ask me. Ask the universe.
别问我 去问老天爷
Be the pit,
要当桃核
Po. Be the pit.
阿宝 要当桃核
There we go.
来吧 那就
All right, universe.
来吧 老天爷
Give me some guidance.
那就 嗯 指点指点我吧
Inner peace. Inner peace.
心如止水 心如止水
Inner peace.
心如止水
Dinner, please. Dinner with peas.
豆腐蘸水 蘸点啥好呢
Snow peas? In a sesame soy glaze.
臭豆腐 加点芝麻酱就更香了
Inner peace.
心如止水
Inner peace.
心如止水
This is not working at all.
压根就不管用好吗
Maybe focus on your breathing?
把注意力放在呼吸上
I’m trying, but it’s kinda hard when you keep talking to me.
我也想 可你跟我说话真的很影响我
Technically, you’re talking to you, if you think about it.
难道不是你自己在跟自己说话吗
Hey, will you two be quiet?
你俩能不能闭上嘴?
I’m trying to concentrate here.
我这专心打坐呢
Wait, if I’m Po’s inner voice,
不对 我是阿宝的心声
then who are you?
你是谁啊?
I’m Po’s inner, inner voice.
我是阿宝心声的心声
How many voices do I have in there?
我心里到底有多少声音?
You do not want to know.
你还是别问了
This dirt is itchy.
这地方扎屁♥股♥
I just love kung fu.
我可太爱哭了
Anyone want a cookie?
我现在好想吃薯片
Universe?
老天爷
Is that you?
是你吗
Attention, mysterious figure!
听好了 藏头露尾之徒
The Dragon Warrior’s here to perform justice.
神龙大侠在此 还不快快束手就擒
I know you’re in here.
我知道你在这
Just a matter of time before I find you.
躲得了今天躲不了明天
You can’t hide from justice forever.
你小子今天死定了
The Dagger of Deng Wa.
灯花大侠的宝刀
You’ve got excellent taste, I’ll give you that.
算你识货 我可以放你一马
But I can’t give you that. Give it back.
但那把刀你得还我
If you insist.
还你就还你
No!
好可怕哟
He’s got a walking stick.
你居然有一根拐杖耶
What are you gonna do? Stroll me to death?
你腿又不瘸 要拐杖干什么?
This stick is not for the strolling.
这不是瘸腿神猴用的拐杖
It’s the Staff of Wisdom.
你听说过天慧法杖吗
The Dragon Warrior is gonna be mad when he finds out you took his stick.
小心被神龙大侠发现 把你的熊腿打断
I am the Dragon Warrior.
都说了我就是神龙大侠
I’m just gonna say it.
我直说了
Nothing about you says “dragon” or “warrior.”
我真看不出来你哪像神龙 哪像大侠
How dare you desecrate the Hall of Heroes?
你竟敢亵渎神圣的英雄殿
Who’s desecrating what now?
你说谁 亵渎什么?
Master Ostrich’s Egg!
鸵鸟大♥师♥的蛋
Oops, my bad.
那抱歉 手滑了
Hi-yah!
哎呀
The Indestructible Chain Hammer of Master Pangolin. – Whoopsies.
三仙甲大♥师♥的金刚不坏锁链 – 有用吗
The Urn of Whispering Warriors!
装着英灵之魂的天语瓶
Which I’ve already broken! Twice!
已经被我打碎过两次了
Why would you keep an urn of souls?
干嘛放个装死人的瓶子
Feels kinda creepy.
怪疹人的
Are you doing okay there, big guy?
大块头 你还撑得住吗
You’re looking a little tired.
是不是有点困了
I’ve never felt more awake!
我现在精神得很
The War Hammer of Master Chipmunk?
花栗鼠大♥师♥的破敌锤?
You’re gonna pay for that.
我绝对饶不了你
Hello?
哈喽
You faker.
你骗我
It’s not faking.
这不叫骗
It’s called Method.
这叫技巧
Catch ya later, panda.
后会有期吧 行吗
No.
站住
I think I’ll catch you now.