我召唤大龙
Tai Lung.
大龙
Big fan.
久仰了
Who are you, and what are you doing with that staff?
你是谁 你怎么会有天慧法杖?
This was given to me by an old friend of yours.
这法杖是你的一位老朋友给我的
The puffy panda?
那只胖熊猫?
Po might be an idiot,
哼 阿宝脑子再不好
but he’d never willingly hand over Oogway’s staff to the likes of you.
也不会心甘情愿把老乌龟的法杖交给你这种货色
Who said anything about willingly?
谁说他是心甘情愿的?
Apparently I misjudged you, lizard.
看来是我太小看你了
Now, why have you brought me back?
说吧 召唤我来干嘛
I summoned you here so that you could teach me your most legendary kung fu moves.
我召唤你来 是要你把毕生的武功绝活都传授给我
I don’t share my skills with anyone.
就算天王老子来 我的功夫都不传
It wasn’t a request.
我可不是在求你
Yes, I got it!
太好了 我学会了
The Tai Lung nerve strike.
我会大龙的点穴神功了
The power, the precision.
快准狠 集一身
What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么?
All of your kung fu is now mine.
你的毕生功夫现在都归我了
And the best part is, I’m just getting warmed up.
最让人兴奋的是 这才是刚刚开始
Bring me General Kai.
我召唤天煞
Bring me Master Osprey.
我召唤鱼鹰大♥师♥
Master Bull.
公牛大♥师♥
Po, wait!
阿宝 等等
Please be reasonable.
你别这么固执行不行啊
I’m not going anywhere until I get my staff back.
我不把天慧法杖拿回来我绝不离开
No staff is worth your life.
天慧法杖哪有你的命重要啊
As long as I’m still the Dragon Warrior,
只要我还当一天神龙大侠
I won’t let anyone else get hurt because of me.
就绝不能让别人因为我受伤
Po!
阿宝
You’re alive!
你还活着
Please. I made a mistake.
别走 之前是我错了
So did I. Trusting you.
错的是我 不该相信你
I’m sorry.
对不起
Did your master tell you to say that too?
这也是你师♥傅♥让你说的?
She’s not my master. I’m leaving, for good.
她不是我师♥傅♥ 我跟她彻底掰了
It’s the truth.
我没骗你
I was wrong about everything.
我一直都活在错误里
What are you doing?
你这是干什么?
Stopping you.
不让你走
Get out of my way, Zhen.
别来妨碍我 小真
No.
不行
Move.
走开
You want me to move?
那你得先
Move me.
打赢我
First you betray me, and now you wanna fight me?
你先是背叛我 现在又要跟我动手?
Why are you doing this?
你到底想干什么
To stop you from getting killed.
我不能看着你去送死
What do you care if I get killed or not?
我送不送死管你什么事?
Please, Po.
求你了 阿宝
Just let me do one thing right.
你就让我弥补我的错吧
You’re not the only one who’s made some bad choices lately.
需要弥补过错的不只有你一个
You’re really gonna go through with this, aren’t you?
你铁了心要去是吗
‘Fraid so.
铁了心
And there’s nothing I can do to talk you out of it?
我就是 说破嘴皮也没用是吗
I’m afraid not.
是这样的
You can’t beat her, you know.
她要比你强的多
You’re probably right.
就算赢不了
But I have to try.
我也要试一下
Get as far away from this place as you can.
你走吧 走得越远越好
Po!
阿宝
We should never have let him come here.
当初就不应该让他来这
We are such terrible fathers.
咱这爹当的太差劲了
At least you didn’t lie and betray him.
至少你们没骗他 背叛他
Well, that’s true. You’re worse.
哎呦 谁敢跟你比啊 你多狠
I am a terrible friend.
我这朋友当的可真差劲
“Friend”? That feels a little generous, no?
朋友? 这狐狸脸还挺大的
Let’s just give up. Surrender.
要不咱就就算了吧 投降吧
We can’t let him go in there alone.
咱不能让孩子自个面对
What can we do?
咱们还能干啥
There are just three of us against an army.
咱们三个 单挑他们一支大军吗
Then I guess we’ll just have to get an army of our own.
咱们也可以自己组建一支大军
Hey! Listen up, everybody!
嘿 大伙安静
Quack!
都听好了
Thank you.
多谢
The Dragon Warrior’s in trouble.
各位 神龙大侠有难了
Who? – You know, Po.
谁? – 就是阿宝
The panda.
那只熊猫
No, no. A different panda.
不是他 是另一只熊猫
I’m his father. – I’m also his father.
我是他爹 – 我也是他爹
Okay, that doesn’t matter.
算了 这不重要
What matters is that my friend’s in trouble and he needs my help.
重要的是我的朋友有难 需要我的帮助
So, I need yours.
而我需要你们的帮助
Why should we help you?
我们凭啥帮?
Because–
因为…
Because…
因为…
it’s the right thing to do.
这是正义之举
Stop it. Stop.
行了 别笑
Stop laughing.
都别笑了
Look, I know you think it might be too late
我知道你们现在心里肯定在想
for a bunch of cheats, thieves and cutthroats like us to change our ways,
像咱们这种靠走偏门混饭吃的 怎么可能走回正道
but a good friend once told me it’s never too late to do the right thing.
但我一个好朋友说过 做好事永远都不嫌晚
So what you’re saying is, the more right we do now,
所以你的意思是 现在干越多好事
the more wrong we can do later.
以后就可以干越多坏事
And with The Chameleon out of the way…
要是能把魅影妖后拉下马的话
We can finally do all the wrong we want.
我们就能撒开了干坏事了
I-I think you’re missing the fundamental point.
我觉得你们根本没理解我的意思
Violence, violence, violence.
坏蛋 坏蛋
Are you guys ready to do the right thing for the wrong reasons?
那咱们就带着一肚子坏水去干一番好事吧
Now, you see, this mistake this Dragon Warrior fellow made
你看啊 这个神龙大侠栽跟头就栽在
was underestimating his opponent.
他太轻敌了
I never would have walked into such an obvious trap.
我可从不会明知山有虎 偏向虎山行
Hey.

Now, you see, the mistake this Dragon Warrior fellow made was that–
你看这个神龙大侠栽跟头 他就栽在…
Shut up, Larry.
闭上你的嘴
This place is crawling with more guards than I’ve ever seen.
不行 这三步一看守 两步一哨的
I’m never gonna get to Po in time.
等找到阿宝就晚了
You just get to Po. We’ll take care of the guards.
你去找阿宝 这事我们来搞定
We will?
你确定?
I-I mean, we will.
我是说…能搞定
But how?
但怎么搞?
Just leave that to me.
这事就交给我吧
General Kai?
天煞
Lord Shen?
沈王爷
Those are all my old nemesis-es. Nemes-ee. Nemes-i?
全都是我以前的宿敌 是叫宿敌吧…
The Chameleon is pulling spirits from the Spirit Realm
这老妖婆把我们的魂魄从灵界拽出来
and draining us of all our moves.
吸走了我们的招式
And she’s using your staff to do it.
是你的那根法杖给了他力量
I’m here to get it back.
我就是来拿回法杖
I won’t hold my breath.
就凭你那两下子
Um, I’m sorry, do I know you?
很抱歉 你是哪位?
Do you know me? It’s Scott.
我是哪位? 我是恶霸
The fire-breathing crocodile?
嘴里能喷出火的鳄鱼
Right! Scott!
想起来了 恶霸
Master Shifu and I were just talking about you.
我那天还跟师♥傅♥聊起你来着
Panda.
熊猫
Oogway made a mistake choosing you as the Dragon Warrior.
老乌龟瞎了眼才会选你当神龙大侠
I just didn’t realize how big a mistake it was until now.
到今天我才真的体会到他到底有多瞎
Whoa. Tai Lung?
哇 大龙?
I’m gonna get that staff back, restore your kung fu,
我一定会拿回法杖 把你的功夫还给你
and return you all back to the Spirit Realm.