新手果然运气好
Never played before?
你还敢说你不会玩?
I’m sorry, are you accusing me of cheating?
怎么 你想诬赖我出老千啊
I would like to speak to the manager, please.
叫你们掌柜出来 我要投诉
I am the manager.
我就是这的掌柜
I’ll give you a boat ride to Juniper City, but I won’t carry anything illegal.
租船送你去刺柏城没问题 但是你别带来路不明的人
I don’t want any trouble.
我可不想找麻烦
Trouble runs from me.
哈哈哈 我是麻烦的克星啊
Then it’ll cost you double.
钱要翻一倍
I’m confused.
什么意思
Should I have said that I like trouble?
那我要真找点麻烦呢
In that case, it’ll cost you triple.
真找麻烦 那钱要翻两倍
Maybe we can go back to the double price?
呃 那我还是按翻一倍算吧
You got a deal.
行了 就这么定了
Great. Do I shake his hand or your hand?
太好了 我说我该跟你俩谁握手?
Can I get anything else for you, ma’am?
客官还要再来点什么吗
Yes. Everything, again.
要 全都再来一份
Except for the broth.
那汤不要了
It was very bland.
一点味都没有
Keep stirring!
还不喝点酒
Whoa! One of everything is my go-to order.
哇哦 我点菜也喜欢点一桌
But how did you pay for this? – Legally.
你哪来这么多钱? – 你放心
Lawfully. Fair and square.
这钱来得堂堂正正
I’m proud of you.
真厉害你
Wow! Look at the time.
哎呀天不早了
Remember we have to do that thing down by the place with that guy?
咱们还得上那哪 找那谁 干那啥呢
Did you actually think you could grift a meal out of me?
居然敢上我开的酒馆里来吃霸王餐 好大的胆子
There’s gotta be some sort of misunderstanding here.
咱们这里是不是有什么误会
And apparently, I’m the one misunderstanding.
看来我压根就不应该相信你会学乖
Please allow us to pay for our meal and yours too.
作为赔罪 今天这顿饭我们请吧
I’m only hungry for…
我现在就只想要…
Dumplings? – …vengeance!
吃包子? – 宰了你们!
Well, then, come and get it.
那好啊 放马过来吧
No! No, no, no! Don’t come and get it!
不不不 别听她的 别放马过来
Destroy them!
给我废了他们
I got it!
抓住了
There you go.
这就好了
All better.
这儿安全
Come on! Gotcha.
好了
Keep stirring!
快点搅
I’ll take that.
我不客气了
Think this belongs to you.
现在物归原主了
No stealing!
不许偷东西
Yeah, I think it’s a little too late for that.
现在扮好人 晚了一点吧
It’s never too late to do the right thing.
做好事 永远都不嫌晚啊
Get them!
大家上啊
Watch out!
危险
Skadoosh!
走你
Whoa. Nice move. You gotta teach me that.
啊 这招绝了 你教教我吧
You die, panda!
今天就是你的死期
Who designs a tavern on a cliff?
谁想出来把酒馆到悬崖上的?
I shouldn’t have eaten all those dumplings.
早知道少吃几个包子就好了
Sail ho!
开船啦
Back up! Move, move, move!
后退 都往后退
Not that I’m worried, but… what if The Chameleon knows we’re coming?
魅影妖后会不会已经知道咱们要去了
Why, she could be anywhere, anyone.
她能变来变去神出鬼没
Li, would you please show a little backbone?
老李 你好歹是熊 能不能不要这么怂啊
I’m sorry, but bravery was never really my specialty.
对不起 我从小就这副怂样 改不了了
You don’t have to be brave.
心里怂一点没事
You just have to act brave.
你装的大胆一点就行了
Act brave?
不就装大胆吗
Got it.
没问题
Hold on! – Hold me, Ping!
别松手 – 你别撒手
It’s all been for nothing!
我不想死在这
Please, no. – I’m too young!
相信我 – 平哥 我还年轻
How was that for acting brave?
我装大胆还像吗
Keep working on it.
多练练
Juniper City. It’s going to be great to be back home again.
哎 刺柏城 马上就可以回家了 真好
Does your family live there too?
你家里人也住这?
They would.
那倒好了
If I had a family.
可惜我没有家人
It wasn’t easy being a little fox in a big city.
孤儿想在城里混出来可不容易
So I had to survive any way I could.
为了生存 只能不择手段
Grifting. Shilling. Gaffing.
当小偷 当乞丐 当骗子
Stop running!
给我站住
Stop running!
我叫你站住
Whoa, you’re an orphan?
哦 原来你也是孤儿啊
So am I.
和我一样
Well, I mean I was.
至少以前是
My goose dad adopted me,
先是鹅老爹收养了我
and then later, my panda dad found me.
后来我熊猫老爹也来了
Goose dads, panda dads.
有鹅爹 有熊猫爹
Guess it takes all kinds.
你别说 还真是无奇不有
Right, Mom?
是吧 娘?
Then, one day, a local took me in.
后来有人收留了我
Put a roof over my head,
给了我一个家
gave me clothes to wear, food to eat.
让我不再挨冻 不再挨饿
After that, I was never alone again.
打那以后我就不再是孤儿了
I guess we both got lucky.
咱们都是幸运儿
I guess.
算是吧 哎
Hey, tell me something.
问你个事
Back in the Valley of Geese…
之前在鹅平谷的时候
Peace. – …what did that angry little squirrel mean…
和平谷 – 那只愤怒的小松鼠为什么…
Red panda.
小熊猫
…when he said you had to find your successor?
你的使命是找到你的传人
Now that I’m supposed to become Spiritual Leader,
因为我要去当灵魂宗师了
I have to find a worthy successor to take over
所以得找个合适的人接替我
as the Dragon Warrior.
当神龙大侠
Once you’re on top,
当大侠多爽
that’s where you wanna stay, right? – No, it’s just that – –
你不想放弃是吧 – 不是 我…
What do I know about being a Spiritual Leader?
就是 我不懂怎么当灵魂宗师
I can’t even come up with one of those cool-sounding proverbs.
我连一句有哲理的话都想不出来
“Life’s greatest enemy is”…
生活最大的敌人就是 呃
I don’t know. Stairs?
是什么呢 楼梯?
Okay.
挺好呀
Everyone knows life’s greatest enemy is time.
谁都知道 时间是生活最大的敌人
I guess it’s just easier to hold on to the life you know
可能大家都习惯守着熟悉的生活
than move on to the one you don’t.
害怕换种新生活
Hey, that was pretty good.
你说的很有哲理啊
Yeah.
没错
Maybe she should be the Spiritual Leader of the Valley of Geese.
我看她才应该去当和平谷的灵魂宗师
Whoa, that guy. He drinks like a fish.
这家伙真把酒当水喝啊
Should he be driving?
这算不算酒驾?
We’ve come to pay tribute,
按照您的吩咐
as you requested.
我们把钱都带来了
Looks a little light.
怎么就这点
Go back out and get me more!
回去再给我多拿一些
More? – But – –
还要? – 这…
But, Chameleon–
这也太难了
Go! Before I toss you down another flight of stairs.
快去 不然就再让你们尝尝滚楼梯的滋味
At last, my destiny approaches.
实现天命的这一天终于要来了
I’ll expand my rule from Juniper City to every city and town and village
我的地盘将从刺柏城扩张 拿下每一个城镇每一个村落
from here to the Valley of Peace and beyond!
直到拿下和平谷乃至全天下
They will all know the name of The Chameleon!
到时我魅影妖后的大名将无人不知 无人不晓
Wake up! Wake up!
醒醒 别睡了
Zhen!
啊 小真
I had a vision.
我做预知梦了
I saw The Chameleon.
我看到魅影妖后了
She’s gonna take over cities and towns and the Valley of Peace.
她打算占领所有城镇 还要占领和平谷
A vision?
预知梦?
While you were asleep? I’m pretty sure that’s just a dream.