虽然俺必死无疑
Surely I will die,
但俺愿以死挽回荣誉
but it will restore my honor.
你这是作甚呢
What are you doing?
快停手呀 我不想伤到你
Ow. Come on, I don’t wanna hurt you.
兔子你听我说 荣誉什么的我也懂
Look, Bunny, I get this whole honor thing.
可是你这压根儿不是功夫
But this isn’t Kung Fu.
你这是咬人哪
You’re biting me. Ha!
兔 兔子你听我说
Look, Bu-bunny.
我忙筹备飨宴又被老爹无声责备已经够闹心咧
I have enough on my plate between cooking and my dad guilting me.
简直… 过年啊父母啊这都是咋回事啊
Get up…What is it with parents and the holidays?
有时候 父母的爱过于沉重
Sometimes, they love us too much.
可现在俺不该跟你唠嗑
But it is not my place to say.
而是该跟你拼命
It is my place to die.
这什么世道
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
-好吧 -你胆敢如此
– Okay. – How dare you?
-进去吧 -放我…
– There you go. – Let me…
阿宝 餐桌还没布置
Po, the table is not set.
你有没有开始做菜呀
Have you started cooking?
我们已经准备好礼服了
We’ve all had our fittings.
-你准备好了吗 -正在办
– Are you ready? – I’m on it!
不好意思
Uh-oh, sorry.
所谓儿子 就是需要的时候永远不在
Of course he’s never here when you need him.
阿宝 戏班的领唱不干了
Uh, Po, the vocalist for the band quit.
偶一辈子都在等这个机会
I’ve been waiting for this moment my whole life.
那就听纯器乐好了
Let’s just go instrumental.
真是有辱传统
This is an embarrassment.
阿宝
Oh, Po!
对不起
Sorry.
老板 麻烦来两碗
Hi, we’d like two…
还没开张哪
We’re not open yet!
这怎么成
This is not right.
搞得一塌糊涂
This is a total disaster.
我会辜负所有人的期望
Now I’m gonna disappoint everyone.
我老爹 盖世五侠 师♥父♥
My dad, the Furious Five, Shifu.
还有我
And me.
我还在喘气儿呢
I’m not dead yet.
连桌酒席都办不好 我还算哪门子神龙大侠
What kind of Dragon Warrior am I if I can’t even pull off a dinner?
我想功夫也不是万能的
I guess Kung Fu can’t solve everything.
哦对呀 兔子你太有才了
That’s it! Bunny, you’re brilliant.
螳螂 灵鹤 猴哥
Mantis! Crane! Monkey!
我们最大的挑战来了
This may be our greatest challenge ever.
-有流寇 -马贼
– Bandits? – Raiders?
都不是
No.
布置会场
Place settings.
虎妞 梯云纵
Tigress, the tahlia leap!
走着
On it.
小龙 金钱镖
Viper, stars of destiny!
真棒
Yeah!
螳螂 无敌风火轮
Mantis, pinwheel attack!
太好了
Ah, yeah!
你们帅毙了
You guys are the best.
兔子你呢
And you, Bunny,
想让我考虑帮你以死明志
if you even want me to think about your death with honor,
就赶紧到厨房♥给我帮忙
you’re gonna have to help me in the kitchen.
开始吧
Let’s go!
29个席位
29 place settings,
每座40副筷子
40 chopsticks each.
我们成功了成功了 哇哈哈
We did it! We did it! Ha ha!
所有细节完美无暇
Every detail just right.
连茉莉粉都备好了
Even down to the ground Jasmine.
茉莉粉
Ground Jasmine?
应该是茉莉香片才对
It was supposed to be flaked.
我去去就来
I’ll be right back.
快呀快呀 各家宗师马上到了
Hurry. The masters are arriving!
我向师♥父♥保证一切完美无暇
I promised Shifu it would be perfeeee…
-恭贺新禧 -同喜同喜
– Happy feast. – Yeah, same to you.
慢回身
Whoa, hey, hey. Look out.
神龙大侠借过
Dragon Warrior coming through.
好了 阿宝加油
Okay, hurry, Po.
你回来了
You made it.
那是 什么也不能耽误团圆节
Of course. I’d never miss it.
-看起来好香 我想咬第一口 -吃吧
– It looks so yummy. I wanna go first! – Eat up.
起来咯
Here you go.
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
漂亮
Beautiful.
优雅
Elegant.
堪称完美
Perfect.
我真为你骄傲
You’ve made me proud.
29所武校的宗师们齐聚一堂
All 29 Kung Fu schools and their masters.
好极了 好极了
Excellent, excellent.
阿宝
Po!
神龙大侠 有幸请您
Dragon Warrior, would you honor us by reciting
向莅临的诸位宗师致开席词
the opening words to the creed of the masters?
阿宝
Po.
我做不到 师♥父♥
I can’t, Master Shifu.
我想到你会忘词 阿宝
I thought you might forget the words, Po,
所以我在你的餐巾上偷做了小抄
so I took the liberty of writing them on your napkin.
让我… 我不是忘词
Let me just… that’s not it.
不 不用 各位
No, no, everyone, please.
好吧 请别 没必要
Okay, please, no… you don’t have to…
好吧 已经拿下来了
okay, well, they’re off.
随便吧 容我说几句
Anyway, um, let me just say something.
这次宗师大会真的很棒
The creed of the masters is amazing.
是有史以来最酷的大会了
It’s like the coolest creed ever.
各位宗师
And, uh, you masters,
你们知道自己有多棒吗
how cool are you guys?
我都不知道该怎么形容
I don’t even know how to tell you.
犀牛大♥师♥ 恕我冒昧
Master Rhino? Forget about it.
你可厉害了
You’re more awesomely skilled
知道吗
and, you know,
你的牛皮褶比传说中还多
wrinkly than I’d ever dreamed you’d be.
绵羊大♥师♥
And, uh, Master Sheep,
-毛茸茸的 但实力惊人 -这倒没错
– fluffy and incredible. – Mm-hmm, it’s true.
还有盖世五侠
Uh, the Five. It’s just…
能与各位共处一室是我莫大的荣幸
Such an honor to be here with all you guys.
你们都是我的偶像
My heroes.
但每年过年的时候
But every feast,
我都会跟老爹一起全天做菜
my dad and I spend all day cooking together.
所有的街坊邻居都会过来
And the whole neighborhood shows up.
可热闹可好玩了
And it gets really loud and crazy,
我的杨叔叔会笑得
and my Uncle Yang ends up laughing so hard
从鼻孔里喷面条出来
noodles spurt out his nose.
-这我倒想看看 -我也是
– I’d like to see that. – Me too.
虽然我很想留在这里
So, uh, I wish I could stay and…
当个好东道 但是
be a good host, but…
我觉得我该回去了
I think I need to leave.
做个孝顺儿子
And… be a good son.
-怎么回事 -我们该怎么办
– What’s going on? – What are we supposed to…
阿宝 你给我回来
Po! Come back here!
我最喜欢跟姐♥妹♥们♥一起做菜了
Ah, I used to love cooking with my sisters.
我怀念扭秧歌♥
The folk dances.
玩牌 听戏
Games. The music.
喂 等等
Whoa. Wait.
我们的传统往哪儿搁
What about our traditions?
谁来致辞啊
Who will recite the creed?
谁来想想办法啊
Somebody do something!
我来吧 老爹
I got that, Dad.
阿宝
Po?
你回来了
Ah. You came!
阿宝 让你愧疚我真是抱歉
Oh, Po, I’m… I’m sorry I made you feel so guilty.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!