可那是我老爹啊
But he’s my dad.
我们以前总是一起过年的
We always spend the holiday together.
我知道 阿宝
I understand, Po.
我还记得自己惜别家人
I remember the day I departed my family
决定全心习武的那天
and committed myself entirely to the duties of Kung Fu.
你现在是神龙大侠了
You are the Dragon Warrior now,
这是你舍小家顾大家的职责所在
and therefore this is your duty above all other bonds.
现在 为了让你力臻完美
Now…in your quest for perfection,
以下要求必须不折不扣地完成
these instructions must be executed to the letter.
看好这些记载祖传秘方的卷轴
Guard these scrolls containing the ancient recipes.
茉莉香片要足够薄 但绝不能碎
Flaked Jasmine, never ground…
学会向各位宗师致传统欢迎辞
Learn to chant the traditional greeting of the masters…
金汤勺
The golden ladle.
-什么 -阿宝 雇一位伙房♥师♥傅♥
– Wha… – Po…Hire a chef.
把这个金汤勺颁给他
Present them with the golden ladle.
还有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
木有了
Nuh-uh!
阿宝 别让为师失望
Po, do not let me down.
放心吧 师♥父♥
Don’t worry, Master Shifu,
一切尽在掌握之中
I got everything under control!
干嘛
Wha…
宝大侠 我们找来了全中国最好的伙房♥师♥傅♥
Master Po, we have brought you the finest chefs in China.
接下来请您品菜点作决定
You’ll sample their dishes and make your choice.

Yeah!
您选出的那位伙房♥师♥傅♥将得到金汤勺
The chef you select will receive the golden ladle.
-那就开始吧 -好
– Let us begin. – All righty!
宝大侠
Master Po.
有请来自黑龙江省的吴蹦哒师♥傅♥
I present chef Wo Hop of the Heilongjiang Province.
大人
Uh! Sir.
这是给俺和俺们村儿长脸啊
It is a privilege for me and the citizens of my village
-能当上… -嗨 阿宝
– to be considered… – Hi, Po!
-这个伟大的 -嗨
– …for this great… – Hey.
这是怎么回事
What just happened?
作为庆典的主持人
As host of the festival,
您的每一个手势都是有特殊含义的
every gesture of yours has meaning.
您方才做了一个古代《汉书》里用来开除的手势
You just gave him the ancient Hun Shu wave of dismissal.
什么 开玩笑吧
The what? Is that a thing?
听着就不像真的啊
It doesn’t even sound like a thing.
他给自己和他们村子带来了极大的耻辱
He has brought great dishonor upon himself and his village,
他们将永远活在羞耻中
and they will be shamed for all of eternity.
不对啊 我刚才只是跟猴哥招招手
No, no. I was just waving to Monkey.
能不能让兔子师♥傅♥回来
Can’t we just get the rabbit back?
你开玩笑吧
Oh…You’re serious?
不行
No.
我 咳咳
I’ll, uh, ahem,
我去让其他师♥傅♥上来
I’ll get the other chefs.
闹得跟真事儿似的 你说是吧
Wow, this feast is intense, right?
而且我刚知道 他们不让带我爹
And I just found out that I can’t be with my dad.
等等 当然可以
Wait a minute. Of course!
你说的没错 我直接选我老爹就行了
You’re absolutely right. I’ll choose my dad.
那样我就能和他一起过年了
Then I’ll get to spend the holiday with him.
好极了
Brilliant!
你真聪明
You are good.
过来抱一个 你这个小…
Come here, you little…
哥得先把这帮人糊弄走
Gotta get rid of these guys.
难吃 难啊就吃
Hate the food. Hate the food.
这个…
Oh, this…
很不理想
isn’t really what we’re looking for.
不行 不行
No. No.
不行 嗯 不行
No. Mmm, no.
不行
No.
今年的宴会真的没你啥事儿
This isn’t really your year.
不行 没戏 难吃
No. Nope. Nuh-huh.
太烂 不行
Nah. No.
呃 不好意思
Ew. Sorry.
这菜是真的难吃
That one really is bad.
不行不行 这些都不行
No. No, none of these will do.
这个我先拿着吧 多谢了
I’ll take that. Thank you.
勇气可嘉 各位
Nice try, everyone.
明年见咯
See you next year!
嗯 恶心
Mmm. Awful.
宝大侠
Master Po…
我们还没选好伙房♥师♥傅♥呢
We haven’t picked a chef.
金汤勺
The golden ladle.
-对啊 -就在我的手上
– Yeah. – I’m holding it.
是啊
Yeah.
邀请我去给所有的
To be asked to prepare a meal
功夫宗师们准备菜品
for all the great Kung Fu masters.
真是荣幸之至啊
What an extraordinary honor.
啥时候啊
Heh, when is it?
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
那可不行
Oh, that won’t work.
什么 为啥
What? Why?
-阿宝 明天过年啊 -没错啊
– Po, that’s the holiday! – Exactly!
我可不能丢下面馆不管
Well, I cannot leave the restaurant.
-为啥不行 -乡亲们怎么办
– Why not? – What about our friends?
那些客居他乡无家可归的人们怎么办
What about those lonely people who have no place else to go?
我们给了他们一个容身之所 一个家
We give them a place to call home.
平家面馆永远欢迎八方宾客
There’s always room for one more at Mr. Ping’s.
好吧 老爹 我很敬佩你一直关心那些他乡游子
Okay, Dad, I appreciate that you care for all the lonely people.
他们给的小费多哦
And lonely people pay extra.
可是老爹 我需要你啊
But, Dad, I need you.
宴会就在明晚
The feast is tomorrow.
我刚刚拒掉了全国最好的伙房♥师♥傅♥
I just fired all the best chefs in the land.
哼 全国最好的师♥傅♥
Huh! The best chefs in the land, huh?
真的吗 你真的觉得这根漂亮的宫廷御勺
Really? You think your fancy palace ladle
比我的勺子强吗
is better than mine?
当然 这不是我最好的勺子
This is not my “A” ladle.
老爹 我不是那意思
Dad, look, I didn’t mean that.
我就是觉得 这样我们就能一起过年了
It’s just I thought this was a way for us to be together on the holiday.
我也想咱们父子团聚
I want us to be together.
可我回不来啊
But I can’t be here!
师♥父♥给我交待了任务
I have responsibilities to Shifu!
那就去完成师♥父♥的任务
So be there with Shifu.
没看到老爹我替你高兴的笑容吗
Don’t you see my big smiling with happiness for you?
不 不对
No, no, no.
别这样嘛 老爹
Come on, Dad.
别让儿子觉得自己不孝呀
Don’t make me feel guilty about this.
你想要我怎么样嘛
What, uh, what do you expect me to do?
阿宝 我要你做你该做的
I expect you to do the right thing, Po.
儿子 拿着
Here, Son.
过年就该挂上这个
You should have this on the holiday.
老爹为啥不来啊
How could my dad say no?
我宁愿你留在家里陪我过年
I’d rather you stay here, do my holiday thing with me.
好 好呀 随你
Yeah, fine. Whatever!
老爹 那我呢 我现在要一个人办席了
Well, what about me, Dad? Now I gotta cook all alone.
阿宝
Po.
师♥父♥ 你好呀
Shifu, hey!
一个人吗 你还没选好伙房♥师♥傅♥
All alone? You do not have a chef yet?
不 不是 我当然选好伙房♥师♥傅♥了
No, no. Of course I have a chef.
盛宴无大厨 开什么玩笑 那不是死翘翘了
You kidding? No chef? That would be a disaster.
我得找一大厨来
Agh! I gotta get a chef.
打扰了
Pardon me.
兔子 天助我也 说大厨大厨到
Bunny! Oh, awesome. A real chef.
你看 咱俩也是不打不相识
Listen, I know we got off to kind of a rocky start,
让你和你们村儿永远蒙羞啥的那是误会
what with me shaming you and your village for all eternity and what not.
不过如果你现在开始切胡萝卜丁
But if you could start dicing those carrots…
俺不是来切胡萝卜丁的
I am not here to dice carrots.
-俺是来挑战你的 -啥
– I am here to fight you. – Huh?
俺雪耻的唯一方法 就是挑战神龙大侠
The only I could lift the vale of shame is to fright the Dragon Warrior.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!