…In the hallway, outside the apartment, it was completely graffiti,
公♥寓♥外面的走廊上 全是涂鸦
Scooby Doo. Rocky and Bullwinkle.
史酷比 波波鹿与飞天鼠
There’s just no way he was gonna be the nine-to-five work guy,
他不可能当那种朝九晚五工作的雇员
that comes home with a briefcase and a wife cooks him dinne
夹着公文包回家 家有娇妻为他做饭
I mean, that’s just was never gonna happen.
那永远不会发生
But he wanted some type of connection.
但他确实是想要跟人保持一种关系
This is love. This is love,
这就是爱 这就是爱
This is shitting, pissing, fucking all over each other,
这是尿尿 便便 爱爱
Licking and spitting up Gerber baby food
边舔边吐掉婴儿食品
not worrying if the plastic tarp is on the floor, cuz baby, this is love.
不用担心塑料布掉地上 因为宝贝呀 这就是爱
Well, I know some people will say that…
我知道有的人会说
that I treated Kurt maternally, took care of him.
我像个母亲般对待科特 一直照顾他
But I’d like to think it was more I was trying to nurture him,
但我更倾向于认为我是在扶养他
rather than take care of him.
而不是照顾他
Try to nurture who he was, get him to…
努力地扶养他 让他坚持自我
Let him do his art, let him do his music, and…
让他能搞艺术 做音乐
and encourage him to get better at it as opposed to trying to stifle it.
激励他更好地发展 而不是扼杀在摇篮里
But also not try to be the mom, but try to be a nurturing girlfriend.
而且不去扮演母亲的角色 而是扶养他的女朋友
Or a friend.
或是朋友
科特的女友
We met at a party, and you know, I liked him, I had a crush on him,
我们在一次聚会上相遇 我喜欢他 对他挺来电
and finally someone told him,
结果有人去告诉他说
“don’t you get that she likes you or something,
你难道看不出来她喜欢你吗
cuz you’re just kinda clueless about it”, you know.
你真是后知后觉啊
I liked that he was funny, he made me laugh.
我喜欢他的幽默 他能逗我笑
He wasn’t afraid to be, you know, goofy or silly.
他也不怕出洋相
But mostly we just had a good time hanging out.
基本上我们相处的日子都很开心
I think he might had been a bit angry at the way he was treated at school.
我觉得他也许有点生气 因为他在学校被不公对待
And angry with his mom, and with his dad.
还生他父母的气
I think it was… not so much as it was hard for him to accept love,
but the fact that maybe he was afraid of getting hurt.
而是他害怕被伤害
He was living at this tiny little house at Aberdeen,
他之前住在阿伯丁的一个丁点大的房♥子里
I just…why don’t you just move in with me, be in Olympia.
我说为什么你不搬来和我一起住在奥林匹亚城
So we moved in together.
所以我们搬到了一起
It was nice to have someone to share the evening with as well as the daytime,
有人陪伴着度过白天黑夜的感觉挺好
Sitting in the couch the same time, each reading a book.
一起窝在沙发上 一人捧一本书看
It was just, you kinda felt grown up
你感觉一下成熟了似的
As opposed to just being still, you know, a teenager.
而不是还像个青少年一样
今早我(再次)决定要非常爱你
科特:
很高兴你也爱我 特蕾西
我爱你
⑧亲吻科特
我走的时候不准偷看我的日记 等你醒来 请你一定要看我的日记 翻看我的东西 看清我的内心
I’d like to think he was happy.
我愿意相信他那时是开心的
We were very much in love with each other, and…
我们那时深陷爱河
I said I just try to support him because he wanted to be a musician.
我说过我只是在努力支持他 因为他想做一名音乐家
He wanted to, you know, get his band going.
他想让他的乐队走下去
He was ambitious, he didn’t just want to be play-in-a-bar band, you know.
他也雄心勃勃 他可不想只是个在酒吧驻场的乐队
And play music that way. He wanted to be a success.
不想只能那样憋屈地表演音乐 他想要成功
Good luck, good luck, man, good luck.
祝你好运 兄弟
♪ 背景音乐 “Floyd the Barber” – Nirvana
Get the fuck off!
滚出去!
一个乐队需要练习
至少一周五次
Ok thanks everybody for coming.
谢谢大家捧场
5.5/小时 用于录音室 一周5天每天3小时 寄简历
When I met him he was a handyman, and then he got a job as a janitor.
我初见他时他还是个勤杂工 后来他找了份清洁工的工作
Cleaning like, you know, doctors’ offices, and dentists’ offices, things like that.
打扫医生的房♥间 牙医的房♥间什么的
But um…yeah, he just ended up not having another job after that.
可后来 他就没再找过别的工作了
– So, who would support him? – Me.
-那谁资助他呢 -我
And what would he do all day while you were at work?
那你上班的时候他整天在做什么
It was kinda funny, cuz…sometimes he just sit there and watch TV for four hours,
这就有趣了 他会坐在电视机前盯着看四个小时
you think he wasn’t creating.
你以为他没在创作
But he’d be playing guitar while he was doing that,or think up stuffs later.
但他会边看边弹吉他 或是过后想出什么点子
Then you know, you go out for a few hours and come back and there’s a painting on the wall,
有时你出门几个小时 再回来就能看到墙上有幅画
or there’s a big comic strip or whatever.
或者是一大张连环画什么的
He wrote a song, you know, recorded it.
或是他写了首歌♥ 还录了下来
This is like fucking rad, you know,
这太牛逼了
♪ 背景音乐 “Breed” – Nirvana ♪
Heat babies on my cold feet
温暖宝贝在我冰冷的脚上
at the end of my bed
在床的那头
You should see something.
你该来看看
Shh! They’re in the house.
嘘 他们进屋了
They’re in the house.
他们进屋了
Some highlight follow, but we warn that viewers may find partial of the footage disturbing…
精彩如下 但提示下一些画面可能对观众造成不适
Object to the exercise is to observe the monster, for as long as possible.
这项活动的目的是观察怪物 越久越好
A person who’s success-minded, has a success consciousness and success awareness.
一个一心专注于成功的人 会有成功意识和觉悟
♪ 背景音乐 “It’s a Sunshine Day” – The Brady Bunch ♪
烦恼的蒙太奇 科特·柯本 作
Why’s that so groovy?
为什么这么好听
Hello?
你好
No, she’s not, she went to work
不她没在 她去上班了
Alright.
好吧
Bass part.
低音部分
科特·柯本作
吾儿 他会成为一个男子汉 听听这小胳膊小腿多有劲 他会当个足球运动员
这孩子最好别是个讨厌的小女孩 我想要我纯正的恨同美国硬汉血液传承下去 我会教他怎么修车和玩弄女人
听听这小腿踢得多有劲
踢飞你
♪ 背景音乐 “Endless, Nameless” – Nirvana ♪
K党才是真黑鬼
愿女性统治世界
放弃基♥督♥
你的政♥府♥憎恨你
两害相权皆不取
你的父母惧怕你
恐同 结扎
我们地狱再见 爱你的 科特·柯本
朋克就是自♥由♥
我对自己声音中的真诚毫不愧疚
我喜欢跟人啪啪
我爱我父母 但我反对他们的每一个观点
我能理解也能欣赏宗教对其他人的价值
我的情绪受音乐影响
我用别人零星散碎的个性来拼凑我自己的个性
别人的嘲笑让我感到威胁
明天
明天早上
我希望 你们每个人
去购置一把枪
然后刺杀
一个代表 暴食的代表
暴食
乐队要做的事
That’s why there’s no one to do…
这就是为什么没人做…
①寄出几张该死的小样
②准备媒体宣传册 拍几张照片
③找一个练习的地方
A person who’s success-minded,
一个一心专注于成功的人
has a success consciousness, and success awareness.
会有成功意识
Boy, am I gonna wake you up
小伙 我要叫醒你
Come on
来吧
you know this is really the best way to start your day.
你知道这是开启一天的正确方式
今天寄出歌♥曲带子
Now don’t think about anything else but getting that body in shape,cuz you deserve it.
现在 除了身体塑型外什么也不要想 因为这是你应得的
Hold the stomach in, come on, give me some good posture.
收好小腹 给我来个漂亮姿势
Hold your head up high, tighten those butts.
抬起头来 绷紧翘臀
Get ready, because THIS IS POP!
准备好了 流行乐来了
♪ 背景音乐 “Molly’s Lips” – Nirvana ♪
The song has two notes.
这首歌♥只有两个音
That’s it.
就这样
This note and this note.
这个音和这个音
Look at these losers.
看看这群废物
A bunch of long-haired fucking sissies, man
一群长头发的娘炮
♪ 背景音乐 “Polly” – Nirvana ♪
Hi, my name’s Dana.
嗨 我叫丹娜
I caught Nirvana in their dressing room on their recent tour.
在涅槃乐队最近的巡演过程中 我活捉了在化妆室的他们
At what point are you on this tour right now?
你们现在处于什么状态
We are at the point of kicking each other’s ass.
我们处于想要踢翻对方屁♥股♥的状态
I would imagine that the constant party atmosphere on the road would create
我想这一路上一直处于派对状态
a great deal of physical and mental stress,
可能会带来极大的身心压力
how do you deal with it?
你们是怎么解压的
We prepared for the rock & roll life style; we can kick it, man.
我们准备好迎接摇滚的生活方式的 我们能行的
You know what, we should move in our stuff before it starts training.
我们应该把东西搬进去 马上下雨了
Yeah.

100 percent humidity,Fort Worth,Texas.
德克萨斯州 沃斯堡 湿度百分之百
Did success ever frighten you?
你害怕过成功吗
Go into the van! Hey yeah!
我要进去车子里了!
No, because we actually want to become more successful,
没有 因为其实我们想要更成功
so we can have a comfortable life.
这样我们才能过上安逸的生活
Hey, man, take it away, buddy.
嘿兄弟 你们开始吧
Don’t worry about me, I know this is kinda a strange angle, but it’ll work.
不用管我 我知道这角度有点奇怪 不过准能行
That’s a big camera, man.
这摄像机可真大
How would you describe the music you play and the things you do?
你怎样描述你们演奏的音乐和所作之事
Well, things we do…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!