How you doing back there?
刚才那次感觉怎样
I’m scared, if you want the truth.
说实话 挺害怕的
You just gotta believe in yourself.
相信自己就好了
Thank you, Jimmy.
谢谢你 吉米
But if l don’t get this right the next time,
我要是这次再演不好
they’re going to make me drive the taxi and let you wear the dress.
导演就要让我当司机 让你来演了
You can do it.
你能行的
Cut! That’s a cut!
咔 导演喊咔
Look what I’ve done!
瞧我♥干♥的好事
Blake, darling, it’s hopeless.
布莱克 亲爱的 我没得救了
You will get it.
你能演好的
Look. Can I just please have an ice cream cone?
能换成冰激凌蛋卷吗
It’s called Breakfast At Tiffany’s, Audrey.
片名叫《蒂梵尼早餐》 奥黛丽
Nobody eats ice cream for breakfast.
没有人早餐吃冰激凌的
Well, I do.
可我吃
Please. Please don’t make me eat the pastry.
求求你 别让我吃糕饼了
Ok. I’ll tell you what. We will get you one without sugar. Ok?
这样 我们给你弄块不加糖的 行了吧
All right.
好吧
Be right back.
我马上回来
I’m so sorry.
真抱歉
See why I didn’t want Hepburn for this?
知道我为什么不找赫本了吧
She can’t eat, that’s why.
她不懂得吃
Marilyn Monroe is who I wanted. Marilyn Monroe knows how to eat.
找玛丽莲·梦露才对 她懂得吃
Audrey’s the nicest star I ever worked with.
奥黛丽是我合作过的最友善的明星了
I don’t write “nice.”
我不需要友善
He doesn’t like me. He doesn’t like anybody.
他不喜欢我 他就没喜欢过谁
Maybe I should tell him I like his books.
要不我去告诉他 我喜欢他写的书
I do, you know. I think he’s a wonderful writer.
真的 他写得太棒了
What do you care what he thinks?
你管他心里怎么想的
Because I’d like to make him smile.
我想让他笑
If l can make him smile, will you give me a quarter?
如果我能让他笑 你就给我25分钱
If you can make Truman Capote smile,
你若能让杜鲁门·卡波特笑出来
I’ll give you a standing ovation.
我就给你鼓掌十分钟
Well, then it’s a bet.
说好了不许赖
Excuse me, Audrey. Places. Yes.
奥黛丽 该就位了 好的
Places!
各就各位
Audrey! Audrey?
奥黛丽 奥黛丽
Audrey!
奥黛丽
Audrey, where are you?
奥黛丽 你在哪儿
Audrey!
奥黛丽
What happened to the sugar buns?
你把糖饼拿哪儿去了
Audrey!
奥黛丽
What could ‘ve happened to them?
到底去哪了
Audrey!
奥黛丽
She shouldn’t be eating sweets.
她不该吃甜食
Neither should you.
你也不该
If you don’t care about your own appearance…
要是连你都不注意自身形象
think about the terrible example you’re setting for Audrey.
你就给奥黛丽树了个坏榜样
You’re hardly ever here, Joseph.
你在家呆过多久 约瑟夫
How could you know what’s good for Audrey?
你懂什么是为她好吗
What kind of example are you setting? Joseph!
你又给她树了什么榜样 约瑟夫
You spend more time with your secretary than with your family.
你总是跟秘书在一起 也不陪陪家人
I’m tired of this talk, Ella. I’m tired of your behavior.
我受够了 艾拉 我也受够了
For god’s sake. Leave me alone!
老天啊 别烦我了
Audrey!
奥黛丽
Here she is. Come out of there, darling.
找到了 出来吧 小心肝
What have you done now? This is no place for us.
你做了什么 这里不是我们说话的地方
Come on.
跟我来
Forgive me, Audrey.
原谅我 奥黛丽
I had some bank business to take care of.
我需要处理一些银行事务
Would you dance with me, Father?
你能陪我跳舞吗 父亲
And where do you think you’re going this time?
你这次又要去哪里
London. To have your mother support you again?
伦敦 又要找你妈求助了
Can we talk about this later?
过会儿再说行吗
I expected you to run off to Germany by now.
我以为要去德国呢
I have been asked to head the European Press Institute.
我被任命为欧洲新闻学会的会长
What do they do? Distribute Nazi propaganda?
那里是做什么的 给纳粹发宣传♥单♥吗
Information is not propaganda.
是信息 不是宣传
You’re on the wrong side of everything, aren’t you, Joseph?
你别一错再错了 约瑟夫
Please don’t leave us.
别离开我们
You’re supposed to protect us. We have a daughter.
你有责任保护我们 我们还有个女儿呢
I’m not letting you go. You can’t go!
我不让你走 你不准走
Leave it alone!
别乱翻
Joseph, you can’t go! Please!
约瑟夫 不要走 求你了
Don’t try to stop me.
别拦我
Joseph!
约瑟夫
Please don’t leave us, Father!
不要离开我们 父亲
Father! Father!
父亲 父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
父亲
When you’re ready, first positions. First positions.
准备好之后 去一号♥位 一号♥位
First positions!
一号♥位
Thank you, darling. You’re so good to me.
谢谢 亲爱的 真体贴
How’s your little girl? My princess?
你女儿好吗 我的小公主
She got a birthday coming up. Know what she wants to do?
她快过生日了 知道她有什么愿望吗
She wants to go to a Yankee game.
她要看扬基队的比赛
I didn’t know she liked baseball.
原来她喜欢棒球啊
I don’t think she does, but she knows I do.
她不喜欢 但她知道我喜欢
It’ll just be the two of us at the game.
我们父女要携手去看球
Me and my princess screaming our lungs out on the third baseline.
我和小公主要在三垒线外撕破嗓子喊加油
Is she coming back to the set today?
她今天会来片场吗
She’s already here.
已经来了
She woke up at 5:00 so she can be with me today.
为了跟我过来 她五点就起床了
You know what she said this morning?
你知道她早上说了什么吗
She wants to grow up to be like you.
她说长大后要像你一样
Just don’t let her grow up to be as nervous as I am.
但愿她长大后不要像我一样紧张
Places! Here we go.
各就各位 开始吧
Here we go.
开始吧
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
You’re supposed to be packing.
你怎么还不收拾
I don’t want to go.
我不想去
Did Father say I had to go?
父亲说过我一定要去吗
Your father has nothing to say about your education.
你父亲从不管你的教育
Or anything else, for that matter.
他什么事都不管
A man who hasn’t called his daughter in five years doesn’t have a say.
五年从不给女儿打电♥话♥的男人 没权管你
Maybe he’s angry that I haven’t called him.
也许他是在气我不打电♥话♥给他
Boarding school will be very good for you, darling.
寄宿学校对你很有好处的 小心肝
You’ll learn manners, independence and proper English.
你能学到礼仪 自立 还有标准的英语
Can I live with Father in London?
我能去伦敦住在父亲家吗
You’ll live at the school, dear.
你必须住学校 宝贝
Your father will come to visit you whenever he can.
你父亲一有机会 就会去看你的
How will he know where I am?
他怎么知道我去了哪
How can you tell him to see me if you don’t know where he is?
你怎么让他去看我 你又不知道他在哪
You don’t know anything about him.
你对他一无所知
Audrey, I don’t understand his silence either…
奥黛丽 我也不理解他的沉默寡言
but I know it has nothing to do with you.
但我知道 那不是因为你
When will I see you?
我什么时候才能再到见你
Will you come collect me for holidays?
放假时 你会接我回去吗
Audrey, the simple truth is…
奥黛丽 坦白对你说
we can’t afford for me to come back and forth as often as I’d like…
我也想 但家里的经济不允许我一次次来
now that I’ve moved back to Holland.
现在我已经搬回荷兰住了
But I’m sure one of your classmates will invite you to London…
但我相信 会有同学邀请你去伦敦
for Easter and the like, hmm?
庆祝复活节之类的
Good afternoon, Baroness.
下午好 男爵夫人
Good afternoon. Good afternoon, Audrey.
下午好 下午好 奥黛丽
Good afternoon, Miss Rigden.
下午好 瑞登女士
I trust you’re not too tired after your trip.
长途奔波来此 希望你还不累
Let’s get you settled, then, shall we?
那我们就给你安顿下来 好吗
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!