There you go. Thanks.
好了 谢谢
I’m gonna be a dad!
我要当爸爸了!
I just talked to my wife. My baby’s gonna be delivered any minute.
我太太说预产期已经到了
Hey, get out of the way. Hey, I’m gonna be a dad.
嘿!让路啦! 我要当爸爸了!
Congratulate me.
恭喜我!
Good for you, Herb.
厉害哦 贺柏!
Don’t even think about it.
你敢尿我身上
Hey!
嘿!
Sorry. How are you? Nice to see you. I’m gonna be a dad!
抱歉!我要当爸爸了
Congrats!
恭喜啦!
Hey, Mr. Nuts, did you hear the news?
螺丝先生 你听说了吧?
Yeah. Beautiful day, isn’t it?
有啊 今天天气真好!
I’m here. I’m here.
我回来了!我回来了!
I’m here. Oh, honey, I’m so sorry.
我回来了! 老公 对不起
You missed the delivery.
你来不及接生了
It’s okay. Making the baby’s the fun part.
没关系 “做”宝宝更好玩
Honey, I think you’ve got the wrong…
亲爱的 你可能装错…
No, I don’t need to see the directions.
我才不需要看说明书呢
Push, push.
用力!用力!
Push!
用力!
Twelve hours of labor.
奋战12个小时…
Oh, but it was worth it.
辛苦总是值得的
Look at him. Look at him.
看他多可爱!
Rodney Copperbottom.
洛尼铜巴顿
He’s got your mom’s eyes and my dad’s nose.
他有外婆的眼睛 阿公的鼻子
I knew we were smart to save those parts.
我就知道零件留着是对的
This Copperbottom will do great things for the world, I can feel it.
他长大会做大事 我可以感觉到
Honey? What?
亲爱的? 什么事?
What’s that extra piece?
怎么还有一个零件?
Oh, no, they always put in an extra…
他们常多给一个备用零件
We did want a boy, right?
我们要的是男孩 对吧?
This won’t hurt a bit, son.
我保证不会痛 儿子
Got your nose. Got your nose.
鼻子被我抓到了
Got your…
鼻子被…
Hi, son. Are those my bigboy parts?
嗨 儿子 这是我长大用的零件吗?
They sure are.
当然啰
They’re not shiny.
都没有光泽
Well, they’re not brand-new. They’re preowned. So…
这些不是全新的 是二手货
They’re hand-me-downs from your cousin Jeffrey.
杰佛瑞表哥 小时候用过的
And they’re only for a year.
反正只用一年
Hey, Dad, who’s that?
爸!他是谁?
That, Rodney, is Bigweld.
他啊 就是大焊先生
The greatest robot in the world.
全世界最伟大的机器人
I thought you were the greatest robot in the world.
我以为你才是最伟大的机器人
No, besides me.
除了我之外!
He’s the head of Bigweld Industries.
他是大焊工业的老板
He invents things that make everyone’s life better.
他从事发明 改善我们的生活
Could I meet him? Sure, maybe someday.
我可以跟他见面吗? 当然 或许有一天
Dad? Yeah?
爸! 什么事?
What do you do? Me? I work in a big, fancy restaurant.
你做什么工作? 我?我在一个高级餐厅上班
I’m a dishwasher.
我是洗碗机
And now, live from Robot City, it’s The Bigweld Show.
机器大城 现场直播”大焊秀”
Oh, yeah!
好耶!
Come on, Dad, you’re missing it.
爸 快来!节目开始了!
All right, Rodney. All right, I’m coming. I’m coming.
好 洛尼 爸爸来了
I had to bring work home with me again, I’m sorry.
我又得带盘子回来加班了
Mr. Gunk has really been piling it on.
钢克先生最近很会操人
And now, the host of our show, Bigweld.
欢迎节目主持人… 大焊先生!
Welcome. This week I thought you’d like to take a look around Bigweld Industries.
大家好 本周我将为大家介绍大焊工业
This here is the front gate. Kind of cute, ain ‘t it?
这是公♥司♥大门 很稺吧?
Good morning, Tim. Good morning, Mr. Bigweld, sir.
早 提姆 早安 大焊先生
Tim, who closed the front gate?
提姆 谁把大门关上了?
Well, I just thought since…
我想…因为…
We never shut the gate, Tim.
大门永远不能关 提姆
Shutting this gate means shutting out fresh ideas.
关大门等于拒绝新观念
See, every day, robots come here from hither and yon…
每天来自各地的机器人…
…bringing us new ideas.
将带给我们新观念
And I listen to every single one of them.
我虚心接受他们的意见
So remember, whether a bot is made of new parts, old parts or spare parts…
记住 不管机器人的零件是 新、旧、还是备用品
…you can shine no matter what you’re made of.
都能闪耀出众
He’s talking to me, Dad.
他在跟我说话耶 爸爸
He sure is, son. He sure is.
当然是啊 儿子
Okay, folks, let’s get to inventing.
各位!我们来发明东西吧!
You know, I love to tinker…
我喜欢敲敲打打
…but all the tinkering in the world isn ‘t useful unless it starts with a good idea.
但如果没有好点子 怎么敲打也没用
So look around for a need and start coming up with ideas to fill that need.
所以要先找出需求 然后想点子满足这个需求
One idea will lead to another, and before you know it…
不知不觉中 灵感将源源不绝…
…you’ve done it. See a need, fill a need.
成功了!需求为创意之母!
That’s it, Dad. I have to look for…
没错 爸 我要开始寻找…
…a need.
需求
Easy, now.
别激动
Hey there, sport. Oh, hi.
乖儿子! 喔 嗨
These are your 12-year-old parts. They’re…
这是你12岁用的零件…
Hand-me-downs. I know, Dad.
二手货 我知道
I don’t mind. They are from your cousin…
没关系 是薇若妮卡表姐…
…Veronica.
留下来的
You know how popular she is.
她很受人欢迎的呢
Thanks.
谢啦
Oh, hey. Hey.
噢 嘿 嘿
Soon as you reach the age where your warranty expires, you start falling apart.
过了保固期 全身零件就会开始松动
Pretty soon there’s gonna be more duct tape than me.
只能靠胶带固定了
Can I try it now, Dad? Oh, Rodney…
可以让我试试看吗? 噢 洛尼
Have you worked all the kinks out of it? This is gonna make your job easy.
他的毛病都解决了吗? 他可以帮你
I invented it for you.
我为你发明的
Okay. Let’s try it.
好吧 试试看
Great. Okay, this is it.
好极了 机会来了
Wonderbot, go to work.
万能小子…开工啰!
Yeah, yeah.
好耶
Hey!
嘿!
Copperbottom!
铜巴顿!
Mr. Gunk. What is that?
钢克先生! 那是什么玩意?
Oh, that. My son made it. What’s it doing?
我儿子发明的 他在做什么?
Mr. Gunk, please, you’re making it nervous.
钢克先生 你吓到他了
It’s wrecking my kitchen!
厨房♥快被他毁了!
I’ll stop it. No!
看我怎么处置他! 不要!
Your son, huh?
你儿子是吧?
It wasn’t his fault. He had nothing to do with it.
不是他的错
Yes, sir, he’s a brilliant boy. An inventor.
对 他很聪明 他是发明家
You, clean up this mess. And, you, get out.
你!清干净! 你 给我滚!
Inventor.
发明家
You’re the hand-me-down son of a dishwasher, and that’s all you’ll ever be.
你只是一个洗碗机 穿得破破烂烂的儿子
Somebody scrape this crud off of me. And serve it to the customers.
把这脏油刮下来端出去给客人
Roundtrip or one-way?
单程还是来回票?
One-way.
单程
There you are. I told you I’d find him.
找到了 我就说我找得到他
It’s a mother’s instinct. Instinct? He left us a note:
这就是母亲的直觉 “直觉”?他有留字条
“I’m leaving. I’ll be at the train station.”
“我走了 我去车站”
Never mind. Pick up that suitcase. You’re coming home.
不管了 跟我回家就对了!
No, Mom. I have to do this. I’m going to Robot City tonight.
不 妈 我非走不可 我要去机器大城
I’m gonna get a job and I’m gonna help Dad pay back Mr. Gunk.
我要找工作 赚钱帮爸爸赔钢克先生
Talk to him.
你劝劝他!
Ro… Robot City? You’re just a kid.
机器… 机器大城!你还是个小孩!
I’m never gonna be someone here.
这里没前途
I wanna be an inventor. I wanna meet Bigweld.
我要当发明家 去见大焊先生
I wanna be somebody.
我要当一个出人头地的人!
You are somebody.
你已经是了
Somebody who’s not getting on that train.
我不准你上火车
Yes, I am. Talk to him.
我要 劝劝他!
One ticket for Robot City. Where are you going?
一张往机器大城的车票 你要去哪里?
Not me. Him. But…
不是我 是他 但是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!