I only have time for reality realities. Good night.
晚安 乔治娅
Good night, Georgia.
伯德小姐 我听说今晚你是娱乐场的焦点
Mademoiselle Byrd, I hear you were the highlight at the casino tonight.
– 我怎么不知道啊 – 不要再谦虚了
– I don’t know about that. – But there’s no need to be humble.
你是不是过得很愉快啊
Did you have a marvelous time?
你怎么突然对我这么友善了啊
Why’re you being so nice to me?
我知道我是个婊♥子♥ 至少别人是这么说我的
Yeah, I know. I’m a bitch. At least that’s what people tell me.
哦 克拉伦斯小姐
Oh, Miss Gunther,
你不是的 你不过就是那些工作太努力的人
no, you’re not. You’re just like a lot of women who work too hard.
但是你一直是那么友善
And yet you are always so kind.
你是一个声明显赫而且雄心壮志的女士
You are a woman of distinction and courage.
是啊 我突然就是这样一个人了
Yeah, apparently I am, all of a sudden.
真希望我早点就这样
Wish it had happened a little sooner.
巩特尔小姐
Miss Gunther.
我希望你不是过来和我告别的
I hope you’re not trying to make a pass at me
因为我承受不了呢
’cause I really can’t handle that right now.
伯德小姐 请不要死 我看到了你的信
Please don’t die, Miss Byrd. I read the note.
– 你翻了我的东西 – 是的 我所有人的东西
– You went through my stuff? – Oh, yeah, I go through everyone’s stuff.
对不起
I apologize.
其实 我很高兴
Well, to tell you the truth, I’m kind of relieved
有人看到了
to have somebody to share it with.
不要担心 我会在这里陪你到最后
Don’t worry, I’ll be with you here to the very end.
我也许不会死在这里呢
I don’t know if I want to be here to the very end.
为什么你还有留在这里陪这些麻烦的人啊
Why are you here with these terrible people?
你应该和爱你的人一起度过
You should be with people you love.
是啊 我想过
Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that myself.
有那么一个人
One in particular.
也许是时候我应该回去找他了
It’s time I go home and find him.
多谢老天 平安降落了
Thank you, God.
好大的雪啊
That’s a lot of snow.
– 怎么了啊 – 是雪崩
– What’s going on here? – It’s an avalanche.
对不起 但是我们只好回去了
I’m sorry, but we’ll have to go back.
我不敢相信啊 居然过年的时候被我遇到了这样的事
I can’t believe this happened on New Year’s Eve.
老天啊 你是不是要扼杀了我和他在一起的所有希望啊
You’re just not gonna cut me any slack at all, are you?
你告诉我你什么也没有发现么
You’re telling me there’s nothing else?
– 我希望你能找出什么啊… – 我告诉你了 没有
– I wanted you to find out everything… – As I told you before, nothing.
– 没有 – 就一些很普通的事情
– Nothing? – Nothing out of the ordinary.
除了发现她是个圣人
Except that she is a saint.
– 从新奥尔良来的圣人哈 – 是的
– And from New Orleans. – Yes.
– 她的职业 – 你应该知道 她是你的职员
– And her occupation? – You should know. She works for you.
– 现在 – 等等 等等
– Now, please. – Wait, wait, wait.
– 她是我的员工 – 这是我唯一知道的 而且唯一能告诉你的
– She works for me? – That’s all I know and all I’m telling.
还你的小费
Here’s your tip back.
照这个进度来看 我们今晚要呆在这里了
At this rate, we’re going to be here all night.
不 不 我们下山去
Oh, no, we are not. We are going back down the mountain.
我情愿和我老婆一起度过这个晚上
I prefer to spend the night with my wife.
你干什么去
Hey, what are you doing?
– 疯了啊 这很危险的 – 我知道
– Are you crazy? It’s dangerous. – Yeah, I know.
但是我没有时间了 不用找了
But I don’t have much time. Keep the change.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
我讨厌下雪
I hate snow.
下雪真麻烦
Snow sucks.
炊具部的 你确定
Cookware? Are you sure?
我听说由于雪崩这里人手不足
I heard you were a little shorthanded because of this avalanche.
所以我来看看有什么帮的上忙的
I just thought I’d check to see if you needed any help.
当然我不想帮倒忙
But I don’t want to get in your way or nothing.
哦 那是我的荣幸啊
No, no, no, it would be an honor, a privilege.
这是什么
What is this?
芜箐甘蓝
It’s a turnip.
不 它们吃起来不像芜箐甘蓝
No, it’s not. That can’t be no turnip.
可怜的芜箐甘蓝 没有喜欢吃它们
The poor baby turnips. Nobody likes them, you know?
当然拉
Of course.
蘑菇好吃很多
Life is easy if you are a truffle or a shiitake mushroom.
但是人们应该喜欢吃芜箐甘蓝
But the turnip is to be loved
她和蔬菜中不一样
because she’s a self-made woman of vegetables.
所以其他的菜在烹调的时候营养会损失
All the others you can only destroy with cooking.
但是芜箐甘蓝不会
But the turnip, she gets better.
所以 这不是如何开始的问题
So, you see, it’s not how you start,
而是如何结束
but how you finish.
好香啊
That’s gonna be good!
我第一眼看你的时候
The first time I saw you,
我很开心看到你对食物
I was so happy to see your appetite for food,
和生活充满了一种积极的态度
for life.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
巩特尔说的
Gunther.
还有其他人知道伐
Does anybody else know?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
那好 我们就不要说这件事了 好么
Well, good. Let’s not say anything, all right?
让我们…开始烹调吧
Let’s just… Let’s just cook.
洋葱让我流泪了
The onions, they make me cry.
非常感谢大家
Thank you very much.
女士们 先生们 请允许我介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present
帮我准备这场晚宴的女士
the woman who helped me prepare this feast.
她是从路易斯安那远道而来的
All the way from Louisiana,
乔治娅·伯德小姐
Ms. Georgia Byrd.
你很幸运
You have been very lucky.
你不可能得到你想要的一切
Well, you didn’t get everything you wanted,
看是你可以…
but you have…
下次我们来做些不一样的东西
Next time, we do things different.
更开心
We will laugh more, we’ll love more.
我们去见识一下这个世界
We’ll see the world.
不要再这么害怕了
We just won’t be so afraid.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
看看你
Look at you.
看 这些肿瘤 乔治娅·伯德 纳西姆先生和我的
Now, see, look at these tumors. Georgia Byrd, Mr. Smith, and mine.
事实上不可能
Now there’s no way, even if we all had it,
我们都在同一个位置上都有同样大小的肿瘤
that they would be exactly in the same place.
所以我认为 这是机器的问题
So, I said to myself, “Rabindranath, it has to be the machine.”
天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢 我知道了
Thanks. I’ll see you.
对不起 年轻人 你住在这里么
Excuse me, young man, do you live here?
是啊 我住在隔壁
Yeah, I live right here.
– 告诉我你认识乔治娅·伯德 – 是啊 我认识乔治娅
– Please tell me you know Georgia Byrd. – Yeah, I know Georgia.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚 我将给一个让我们着迷的女士
Tonight I’d like to make a toast
祝酒
to a woman whose presence has captivated us.
乔治娅·伯德
To Georgia Byrd.
听听
Well, hear, hear.
为乔治娅
To Georgia.
这个让人着迷的女士到底是谁啊
Now, who is this fascinating woman?
这是一个最近一直困扰我们的问题
It’s the question we’ve been asking ourselves all week.
她是不是我们竞争对手派来的呢
Is she a representative from a competing boardroom?
还是我们从我们来的国家的一个经纪人
Is she a power broker from the corridors of our nation’s capital?
或者她是一个傲慢但成功的企业家
Is she a brash and successful entrepreneur?
但是我今晚发现的事情会让你们大吃一惊
The truth, which I discovered tonight, will amuse you.
乔治娅·伯德不过是一个从我在新奥尔良商店里
You see, Georgia Byrd is a sales clerk
来的一个销♥售♥员
in my New Orleans store.
在厨具部门的
In the cookware department, no less.
薪水么 一年才两万九千美金
Salary? $29,000 a year.
干杯 乔治娅
Cheers, Georgia.
– 什么 – 不可能
– What? – No.
或许回去以后我们会说
Or as we might say back home,
克拉根商店的顾客请注意了 三号♥走廊有个冒名顶替的人
“Attention Kragen shoppers, impostor, aisle three.”
乔治娅他说的是真的么
Oh, come on. Georgia, is this true?
克拉根先生说得都对
Mr. Kragen is right about me.
我不过是他商店里的一个小雇员
I’m just a sales associate in one of his stores.
几个星期以前我还是那里最好的一个雇员
One of the best. Or I was up until a couple of weeks ago.
– 当… – 你不需要跟他们解释
– That’s when… – You owe these people no explanation.
不 她要讲清楚
No, excuse me. I think she does.
她有很多要说的 关于她这几个礼拜以来的举止行为

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!