She’s had plenty to say about our behavior all week
而我们认同她的唯一理由
and the only reason we took it was
就是我们以为她是某个大人物
because we thought she was somebody.
对不起
Well, I’m sorry.
我并不是有意要给你们造成这种印象的
I didn’t come here to give anybody the wrong impression about me.
我来这里不过是想花光我所有的钱
I just came here to blow every last cent of my money.
因为…
You see,
我就快死了
I’m gonna die.
– 乔治娅 不要 – 没关系的
– Georgia, please. – Oh, it’s okay, it’s okay.
没关系的
It’s all right.
当我发现自己只有三个礼拜的时候
Yeah, see, I had that same reaction when I found out
我和你们的反应一样
I only had three weeks to live.
所以我就没有告诉各位
I mean, I tried to keep it to myself for exactly this reason.
免得你们伤心
It’s a party-killer, ain’t it?
不管怎么样 我来到了这里
But I did land on that mountaintop.
而且我还上了滑雪杂♥志♥的封面
And I ended up on the cover of a ski magazine.
别为我难过 宝贝儿
Don’t feel sorry for me, baby.
我从来都不敢想象
Never in my life did I think
自己会在这么美丽的地方度过余生
I would end up in such a beautiful place
而且做了那么多以前不敢做的事情
doing so many incredible things.
所以…
So,
我很抱歉 如果我
I’m sorry if I was
实话实说也许伤害了你们
maybe a little too honest with you.
但是我浪费了太多的时间不敢说想说的
But I wasted too much of my life being quiet.
也许事因为害怕
I was afraid, I guess.
你们知道那种顾虑
You know how it is.
你低着头 不停地后退
You keep your head down and you hustle and hustle.
然后突然有一天你抬头看天 然后想
Then you look up one day and wonder,
“我怎么就到这地步了” 怎么会呢
“How did I even get here?” Huh, bro?
其实生活中很多我们担心的事情根本就不值得我们担心
See, some of the things we care about a lot are pretty worthless.
所以
So,
我希望我没有破坏你们晚餐的心情
I hope I haven’t spoiled your evening.
还有
And
忠心地祝福你们
it’s truly been my pleasure.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
– 新年快乐 乔治娅 – 谢谢
– Happy New Year, Georgia. – Thank you.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
真是个合适地评价啊 亲爱地
That’s a very appropriate sentiment, darling.
我再说一次 新年快乐 马修
I second that. Happy New Year, Matthew.
你们去哪里
Where are you going?
首先 我要去找到乔治娅
Well, first I’m gonna find Georgia.
然后我要回去读书
And then I’m gonna go back to school
拿到我的商务学位
and I’m going to get my business degree.
然后有一天 当呢老婆终于决定和你离婚
And then one day, when your wife finally decides to divorce you
而且拿走了你一半的财产的时候
and takes half of everything you have,
我将非常乐意帮她结算出有多少是她应该得的
I’ll only be too happy to help her figure out exactly how much that should be.
玛丽 你在干什么
Marie, what are you doing?
那天花板有没有让你有想哭的冲动啊
Has that ceiling ever made you want to cry?
什么天花板 回去工作了
What ceiling? Get back to work.
– 好 – 你好
– Hey. – Hey.
乔治娅 我只是想过来道歉
Georgia, I just wanted to say how sorry I am that…
没事的 宝贝 我了解你
Girl, it’s okay. I know you are.
我和马修分手了 我现在要去机场
I left Matthew. I’m going to the airport now.
我不清楚他们有没有把去机场的路给扫干净了
Oh, well, I don’t know if they’ve cleared the road yet to the airport.
– 什么意思 – 雪崩 路都堵住了
– What do you mean? – The avalanche and stuff.
伯德小姐 出事了
Ms. Byrd, something terrible has happened.
马修·克拉根跳楼了么
Matthew Kragen’s jumped out a window?
很遗憾 现在还没有 他活的好好的
Pity, but not yet. He’s still on the ledge.
– 什么 – 快来
– What? – Come on.
让我穿上夹克
I’ll get my jacket.
怎么了 等等
What’s going… Wait a minute.
天啊 那是克拉根
Who? Hey, that’s Kragen!
– 他到底在干什么 – 他接受不了这次的失败
– What the hell is he doing? – He does not take rejection well.
马修
Matthew!
马修 你在干什么啊
Matthew, what are you doing?
– 你在干什么 – 沉思
– What you doing? – Thinking.
– 关于什么呢 – 如何能不摔下去
– About what? – Not falling.
– 哦 天啊 她在那里做什么 – 天啊
– Oh, no. What’s she doing out there? – Oh, my goodness.
疯了
This is crazy.
你不用对我这么好 我知道我是个混♥蛋♥
You don’t have to be nice to me. I know I’m a jerk.
我怎么不知道你是个混♥蛋♥
You don’t think I know I’m a jerk?
但难道这是混♥蛋♥喜出没的地方么
Oh, so, this is where jerks come to hang out?
下面已经开始有人聚集起来看热闹了
You’re starting to get a little crowd down there.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
– 向他们挥挥手 – 新年快乐
– Wave to the people. – Happy New Year!
真不敢相信
I can’t believe this guy.
– 新年快乐 – 新年快乐
– Happy New Year! – Happy New Year!
– 他们希望我跳下去呢 – 不要现在开始取悦大家
– They’d like me to jump. – Well, don’t start people-pleasing now.
马修 来这
Matthew. Come back in here.
你知道你不敢跳的 你都不敢从大坝上跳下去
You know you’re not gonna jump. You couldn’t even jump off the dam.
那是因为设备出问题了
Equipment failure.
– 所以你知道的… – 伯恩斯小姐 请让我来处理这件事情吧
– See? You know… – Miss Burns, let me handle this, please.
克拉根先生 你让我很生气
Mr. Kragen, you know what? You’re really starting to piss me off.
– 给我 – 不 不
– Give me that. – No, no, no.
小心
Oh, heads up!
这里很高呢
Damn, that is a long drop.
听着 像你这么有钱又有时间的人
Look, a guy like you has all the money and time in the world
喜欢让所有的人和事都围绕着你转
to turn things around for himself, you know?
所以不要这么想了 要开始习惯接受事实
So, just stop whining and get with it.
接受什么
Get with what, exactly?
我不知道 我…
I don’t know. I mean, I don’t have
没有写什么乔治娅·伯德的五大黄金定律
Georgia Byrd’s five rules to how to be a better human being.
我所知道的就是 如果你想要别人关心你
All I know is, if you want somebody to care about you,
就不要玩弄他们
stop trying to buy and sell them all the time.
我有这么做么
Do I do that?
还有你要知道
And you know what?
不要老是拿你的照片做每个月的封面
Get your pasty face off the cover of your own magazine every month.
是啊 就是这张脸
Yep, that’s the face right there.
每个月都看见
Every month!
我不敢相信手下居然有你这样的人
I can’t believe I had somebody like you working for me all this time.
我又不是永远替你工作
Well, I wasn’t gonna work for you forever.
我也有计划的
I had plans, you know.
哦 你打算做什么呢
Yeah? What were you gonna do?
对你来说不算什么大事
Well, nothing big by your standards.
但是我想开家自己的餐厅
But I was gonna open me up a little restaurant.
小咖啡馆类型的
Bistro style.
当然 还要结婚 组建一个家庭
And, of course, a husband and a family.
有男朋友了么
Do you have a boyfriend?
现在还不能这么称呼他
Well, I wouldn’t call him that.
他也是你公♥司♥的 他叫肖恩
He works for your company, too. His name is Sean.
乔治娅
Georgia!
– 我开始出现幻觉了 – 什么
– It’s starting to happen. – What?
我居然听见他在叫我呢
I mean, I can hear him calling my name right now.
事实上是有人在叫你 不是幻觉
Well, someone actually did call your name.
乔治娅
Georgia!
– 那是… – 肖恩 你怎么在这里啊
– Is that… – Sean, what are you doing here?
等着 我来了
Wait, I’m coming!
– 你是来见伯德小姐 – 是啊 你怎么知道的
– You are here to see Miss Byrd? – Yeah, how did you know?
猜的
Lucky guess.
你有明天来的顾客名单么
Do you have the arrivals list for tomorrow?
人都去哪里了啊 我在楼上都找不到人手
And where is everyone? I don’t have any help upstairs.
伯德小姐
由于扫描仪故障 您被误诊了
您没有感染兰平顿病毒
拉宾德拉纳特·古普塔医生
哦 我会处理这件事情的
Yeah, I’ll take care of this.
乔治娅
Georgia!
怎么…
What the hell? I mean…
来吧
Careful.
有多少人坐在那里啊
How many people can get on that ledge?
那是谁啊
Who the hell is that?
肖恩 你来做什么
Sean, what you doing here?
当我发现你有兰平顿病毒的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!