对不起 乔治娅 但是这个病毒已经导致了…
I’m sorry, Georgia, but the virus has caused
一种非常严重的后果
a very advanced case of Lampington’s lesions.
那么兰平顿病变到底损坏了我哪里
Okay, well, exactly what does that mean, Lampington’s lesions?
古普塔医生没有详细告诉你呢的病情 是么
And Dr. Gupta hasn’t told you anything about this, right?
我试过
Well, I tried.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果不治疗 他是致命的
Without treatment, it’s terminal.
什么 说得好像我要死了
What? Like I’m gonna die?
我非常 非常抱歉
I’m very, very sorry.
但我感觉我的身体很好
But I feel fine.
我感觉棒极了 我精力旺盛并且…
I feel great. I just finished a Fat Flush and…
一点都不感觉头晕
No dizziness or fainting?
不 我头被撞出了个小小的肿块 就这些
No. I got a tiny bump on my head, that’s all.
这个病就像恶魔一样 鬼鬼祟祟的 人们很难发现前期症状
It’s diabolical. Such a sneaky disease.
恐怕你的情况来看你大概还有三周的时间
I’m afraid, in your condition, you’ve got about three weeks to live.
什么 我只能活三周了
What? I got three weeks to live?
你♥他♥妈♥的在胡说八道
Are you shitting me?
顶多四周 我很遗憾地通知你
Four on the outside. I’m sorry.
你感到遗憾 我才遗憾 我不能接受这个事实
You’re sorry? Well, I’m sorry. I can’t accept that.
那么我认为你应该去见凯瑟琳·楞次医生
Then I think you should see Katherine Lenz.
好 就这样
Okay. Fine.
如果是那个能真正帮助我 凯瑟琳·楞次医生的话 那好吧
That’s what I’m talking about. Katherine Lenz, okay.
– 她是位脑科专家 – 不
– Is that the brain specialist? – No.
她是卫生维护组织官员
She’s your HMO administrator.
还是让我们长话短说吧 伯德小姐
Let me just save you some time here, Miss Byrd.
我们不能帮助你支付这个手术费用
We won’t cover you for this operation.
不能帮我付 为什么
Well, what do you mean, you won’t cover me?
应该帮我付的
I’m covered through my HMO.
如果你觉得你被不公平地对待了 这里是我们的投诉程序
If you feel you’re being treated unfairly, these are our appeals procedures
其中有你享有地所有法律权益
which you have every legal right to pursue.
那么 如果我自己付呢 那要多少钱
Well, what if I pay for it myself? How much would that cost me?
开颅手术需要的价钱是
The cost of a median cranial debulking surgery
大概三十四万美金
is around $340,000.
这是不包含麻醉的价钱
That’s without anesthesia.
但你必须要做这手术
You’ll want that.
再查一次 确定不给我付
Check again, make sure I’m not covered.
你等啊等 等终于有大事要发生…
You wait and you wait for something big to happen
却发现你就快要死了…
and then you find out you’re gonna die.
我真想见见你
I really wanted to meet you.
我应该把这个吃了
And I should’ve ate that.
我应该把这些都吃了
I should’ve ate all that stuff.
特别是这个
Especially this.
来这里吧 达利斯会喜欢地
Put my foot in that. Darius loved that.
现在我永远也没有机会去卡洛维发利了
Now I’ll never get to Karlovy Vary.
迪迪埃主厨
Chef Didier.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello? – Hi.
姐姐啊 我刚正打算打电♥话♥给你呢
Hiya, sis! I was just getting ready to call you.
我在俱乐部里遇到了一个男的…
You know, there’s this guy that I met in this club
他说他要把我介绍给他在纳什维尔的一些朋友们
and he said he’s gonna introduce me to some of his friends in Nashville,
我想请你帮我照看三天孩子们
I just need you to take care of the kids for three days.
你去纳什维尔干什么啊
What you gonna do in Nashville?
姐姐 我终于要成为一个西部乡村歌♥手了呢
Girl, I am finally going to be a country western singer.
是不是很美妙啊
Isn’t that great?
托尼娅 你不是当黑人乡村歌♥手的料
Tanya, ain’t no such thing as a black country singer.
我不是来请你评判我的梦想的
You know, I am not asking you to comment on the validity of my dreams.
现在你是不是能… 等等 安东 你给我住手
Now can you… Hold on. Anton, would you stop it?
– 这孩子真是顽皮 – 听着 我打电♥话♥给你是…
– This child is going to kill himself! – Listen, that’s why I’m calling you…
你在干什么呢 为什么你就不能帮我看看孩子 你为什么…
What are you doing? Why can’t you watch the kids? What are you…
– 我回头打给你 – 但是我…
– I’m gonna have to call you back. – But, I’m…
你警告过你不准再跳了 你再试试看 看我怎么收拾你
I told you to stop jumping. Do it again and see what happens.
我又不是在玩
You think I’m playing?
乔治娅你去哪里了啊 阿达米安一直在找你
Georgia, where have you been? Adamian’s been looking for you.
太好了 我也在找他
Good, ’cause I’m looking for him, too.
– 怎么了 – 我会照着你说的去做
– Why? – I’m gonna take your advice.

Huh?
我记得你说过人生苦短 尤其是像我这样的生活方式
Look, remember when you said life was too short to live the way I do?
– 我说过很多事情了 – 嗯 对 你说得对
– Oh, I say a lot of things. – Yeah, well, you were right.
啊 我说了什么 你要去做什么
What? What did I say? What are you gonna do?
乔治娅
Georgia?
我说了什么
What did I say?
你没有敲门
You don’t knock?
你最好为你的所作所为找出合适的借口 伯德小姐
You better have a hell of an excuse for where you’ve been, Ms. Byrd.
我有 我有
I do, I do.
阿达米安先生…
You see, Mr. Adamian…
你是不是能关了音乐 我要和你说的事情是很重要的
Excuse me, would you mind? This is very important.
实际上 这件事事关生死
Actually, it’s a matter of life and…
什么
What?
给我关了音乐
Just turn it off.

Yeah.
你的土豆削皮机器卖♥♥地太差了
You’re killing me with the potato peelers.
把它们弄走 不然我要你吃下它们
Move them or I’ll shove them down your throat.
你有什么问题么
You got a problem?
是啊
Yes, I do.
这可是四百美元的手♥机♥啊
That’s a $400 phone.
现在我感觉更好了
Now I feel better.
那是公♥司♥资产啊
That’s company property.
将从你的工资里扣
That’s going to come out of your paycheck.
扣啊 扣光好了 反正也值了
Take it. Take the whole thing, okay? It’s worth it.
这不是你的事 也不是我的事
This is not about you, okay? It’s not about me.
这是生意
It’s about business.
– 这是关系公♥司♥存活 – 阿达米安先生
– It’s about the company. – Mr. Adamian.
《年轻有为》
马修·克拉根 著
有声书
我要你听听这个 这个男人靠出♥卖♥♥♥他的智慧来谋生
I want you to hear this. This man lives his philosophy.
规则一 生命不是声望比赛…
Rule One: Life is not a popularity contest,
但它毕竟是比赛
but it is a contest
他们不喜欢我
Boo-hoo, they don’t like me.
规则二 你必须克制内心害怕失败的那一面…
Rule Two: You grab that scared little loser inside you
然后赢得胜利
and beat the living crap out of him!
规则三 什么时候才满足了 什么时候是尽头 永远都不要满足
Rule Three: When is enough, enough? Enough is never enough.
现在我就受够了 阿达米安先生
Enough is enough right now, Mr. Adamian!
我想和你谈谈
I’m trying to talk to you!
我要告诉你
I’m trying to tell you what’s…
算了 我又何必浪费时间在你身上
Why am I even wasting my time trying to talk to you?
你知道么 我要辞职
You know what? I quit.
– 什么 – 辞职
– You what? – I quit.
– 不准 – 为什么不准
– You can’t. – Why can’t I?
第四区的销♥售♥额非常低
Fourth quarter sales are in the toilet in this store
其他区的也是
and all the other stores, too, for that matter.
你的部门的销♥售♥记录是最高的
Your department has the highest profit record in the place.
我只不过 只不过不能失去你这样的人才啊
I just… I can’t afford to lose you.
为什么你以前从来不这么说呢
How come you never told me this before?
我不希望你以前就像现在这样做
I didn’t want you to do what you’re doing right now.
以辞职为胁 要求更多的薪水
Holding me up for more money.
当然 上帝为证 我很乐意为你加薪
Which I’m happy to pay. As God is my witness.
上帝为证 哈 上帝为证
As God is your witness, huh? As God is your witness?
这样 我每小时加薪五十美分
All right. I’m prepared to offer you 50 cents more an hour!
七十五美分 七十五啊
75 cents more an hour. 75.
伯德女士 每小时加薪一美元 一点五美元
Ms. Byrd, $1 more an hour. $1 .50.
乔治娅 你下班了
Hey, Georgia. Your shift done already?
是啊 我下班了
Yeah, I’m done.
我对上次发生的事情很抱歉
Listen, I feel terrible about what happened the other day.
– 我想补偿一下 – 那不是你的错
– I wanted to make it up to you. – It wasn’t your fault.
嗯 不管怎么样…
Well, anyway…
我有两张大黄蜂主场的门票
Hey, I have a pair of tickets to the Hornets game.
几周后才开始了…
Now, the game is a couple of weeks away,
但我知道你很忙 所以就提前一些来约你
but I know you’re a busy woman, so I wanted to put my bid in early.
肖恩 没什么能比和你一起去看比赛更让我高兴的了
Sean, there is nothing I would rather do than to go to that game with you.
真的么 太好了
Yeah? That’s great.
我们先一起去吃晚饭 然后比赛结束后…
Well, look, I figured we’ll go to dinner early, then after the game…
我去不了 肖恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!