叶落无痕
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸 这木头很适合刨花
Dad, this wood is really good for feathering.
你做得很棒
It’s really nice work.
谢谢
Thank you.

Look.
摘得真不错
Excellent haul.
需要帮忙吗
Need help?
拿这个把这里的
Uh, could you tighten that
螺丝钉拧紧
with the screw right here?
-就是这样 -帮我按住
– Yeah. Yeah. – Hold it. Yeah.
用这个来烤蘑菇吗
Will it cook a mushroom?
应该可以
It should cook a mushroom.
-就放在炉子上 -就这样
– You put it on here? – Just like that.
-可能还要一会儿 -可能还要一小会儿
– It might take a while. – Might take a little bit.
走开
Shoo.
走开
Shoo!
-走开 -感觉数量更多了
– Shoo. – Seems like the pack’s gotten bigger.

Yep.
走开 走开
Shoo! Shoo.
-要在盖一层吗 -好
– Need a extra layer? – Yeah.
漏水太严重了
That’s leaking a lot.
把胶带递给我一下
Would you hand me the tape?
-怎么样了 -这边要再贴一片
– How we looking? – This one needs another piece.
这里也是
Here as well.

Yeah.
你贴好了吗
You got it?
好了
Okay.

Here.
爸 太潮了
Dad, it’s been really damp.
爸 没事的
Dad. It’s okay.
我们可以用丙烷
We can use the propane.
别浪费了 已经不多了
Don’t waste it. We’re low.
我饿了
I’m hungry.
很好吃
It’s really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事的 是伐木工人 我之前看见了
It’s okay. It’s a work crew. I saw them earlier.
他们在山下的小路那边
They’re down by the pathways.
训练
Drill.
你暴露了 到处都是你的脚印
You’re burned. Your tracks are all over the place.
-爸 我做得到的 -那就做好一点
– Dad, I can do this. – Well, then do it well.
做好一点
Do it well.
再来一次
One more time.
-十 -十五
– Ten. – Fifteen.
九 八
Nine. Eight.

Seven.
好多了
Better.
你的袜子
Your socks.
-怎么了 -你的袜子暴露了你
– What? – Your socks burned you.
你得抹上泥巴
You gotta muddy ’em up.
脚踝太低了
Ankles were down.
亮光 阴影
Shine. Shadow.
-形状 -爸
– Shape. – Dad.
好多了 怎么了
It’s better. What?
我饿了
I’m hungry.
爸爸
Dad.
你最喜欢的颜色是什么
What’s your favorite color?
你喜欢什么
What’s yours?
黄色
Yellow.
妈妈以前最喜欢的颜色是什么
What was my mother’s favorite color?
黄色
Yellow.
也许我是跟她学的
Maybe she taught me that.
我真希望我记得她
I wish I could remember her.
她肯定也这么希望
Well, she would have wished for that too.
睡会儿吧
Get some sleep.
睡觉
Sleep.
晚安 小黄
Good night, yellow.
晚安
Good night.
-我们今天去城里做什么 -你的胃口变大了
– Why are we going to town today? – Your appetite’s growing.
我在长身体
I’m growing!
我知道
I know.
看到了吗
See that?
-看到我的鞋子和脚印了吗 -嗯
– See my boot, my track? – Yeah.
我们得再找一条新的路
Yeah, I think we need a new path.
爸爸
Dad.
如果我们回来的时候它还在 我可以拿着吗
If it’s still here when we get back, can I keep it?
行 可以
Okay. That’s fair.
走吧
Come on.
不行 放在能看到的地方
Ah-ah. In plain view.
转过来
Turn around.
过塔时车厢会晃动
The cabin will swing as it passes the tower.
请站稳
Please watch your balance.
感谢您搭乘波特兰空中缆车
Thank you for riding the Portland Aerial Tram.
下车时 请您在穿越轨道时注意两侧
As you exit, look both ways before crossing the tracks.
你好
Hello.
我说 我把它叫做压力硬币
I say, uh, kinda… I’d call it, like, a stress coin.
你把它放到口袋里 等你要是遇到了压力
You put it in your pocket, and if you have some stress here…
如果你有朋友或是家人遇到了麻烦
If you have a friend or family member in trouble that’s a vet,
就把它拿出来 找一部电♥话♥
just pull it out and find a phone,
打电♥话♥给他们 按1
call ’em up and just press “1” with that number.
-我可以拿这个吗 -当然
– Can I take this? – Absolutely.
这是个枪锁 装在枪管里的
That’s a gun lock. It goes in the barrel.
防止意外开火伤到别人
Keeps them from accidentally shooting someone.
也给他们时间思考
And it gives them time to think
以防他们做出更坏的事
before they commit something wro… even worse, so…
-要长纹还是短纹的 -长纹
– Long or short grain? – Long.
爸 能买♥♥这个吗
Dad. Can we get these?
好了
Okay.
这是想要的还是必要的
Want or need?
都是
Both.
“如果你是因为创伤后应激障碍而服用苄基的老兵
“If you are a veteran who takes benzyls for PTSD,
这是你需要知道的
here is what you need to know.”
卖♥♥给我
Sell them to me.
阿普唑仑[治焦虑]Xannies.
哌唑嗪[治高血压]Prazosin.
这也能防治噩梦吗
When was the last time that stopped a nightmare?
反正都没什么用
They’re all pretty much useless anyway.
我已经2年7个月28天没有服药了
I haven’t taken them in two years, seven months, and 28 days.
你能骗医生开多点药吗
Can you play your doctor any harder?
我不想被列入关注
I don’t want to get flagged.
一开始他们像递糖果一样把药给我们
At first they’re handing them out like candy.
然后他们就拉住了缰绳
Then they pull the leash on us.
你拿到什么就拿来给我 我收♥购♥
Anything you get, bring it to me, I’ll take it off your hands.
“海马一生只有一个伴侣
“Seahorses pair for life.
它们每天早上
They find each other first thing
都会加强伴侣之间的关系”
in the morning to reinforce their pair bonding.”
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Somebody up there?
你好
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
把兵走到王前面会不会很危险
Is it dangerous to move the pawn in front of the king?
用车护住王就好了
As long as you castle.
这不是训练
This is not a drill.
对 在这边上面
Yeah, right up here.
去找
Seek.
它找到他了
He’s got him.
-不许动 -站起来
– Still. – Stand up.
不许动
Still.
手放到脑后
Hands on the back of your head.
站好
Hey. Still.
不许动
Don’t move.
-身上有可以伤人的东西吗 -只有刀

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章钢铁侠2
下一篇文章我自己的爱达荷
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!