There’s a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea.
有个传说 说海水下住了个人
He is a fisher of men,
他是捞人的
the last hope of all those who have been left behind.
是落伍者的最后希望
Many survivors claim to have felt his gripping hands beneath them,
很多逃生者声称他们感觉到 他的手托在自己身下
pushing them up to the surface,
把自己推上了海面
whispering strength until help could arrive.
低声鼓励他们 直到救援赶来
But this, of course, is only a legend.
但这 当然 只是个传说
Help!
救命
Over here!
在这
Sherilyn!
谢蕊琳
Help!
救命
Ma’am, I’m a Coast Guard rescue swimmer.
夫人 我是海岸警卫队救生员
I’m here to help you.
我是来救你的
Sir, stay with your flotation. I’ll be back for you.
先生 和你的浮标待在一起 我会回来接你的
Don’t leave me! Just stay there.
别丢下我 待在那
Don’t you leave me!
别丢下我
CREW Basket is outside the cabin door and going down.
救生篮已经在舱外 正在吊下
Roger. Copy you.
收到
Forward and right 30. Forward and right 15.
右前方30尺 右前方15尺
Right 15.
右前15尺
Ho, ho, ho!
停 停
Basket is in the water.
救生篮入水了
Swimmer and survivor are at the basket.
救生员和生还者已经在篮内了
Put your head in first.
让你的头先进去
I gotta get out!
我得出去
Easy, forward.
慢点 向前
Let go! Let go.
放开 放开
Let go. You’re drowning her!
放开 你会淹死她的
Swimmer just popped him in the face.
救生员给了他脸上一拳
Okay, he’s putting the man in the basket.
他把男人放进篮里了
The man is in the basket.
男人进篮了
We’re taking the load.
我们要把他拉上来
Whoa, big wave.
哇 大浪来袭
Get out! Get out! What’s wrong with you?
出去 出去 你有毛病啊?
Sit there and shut up.
坐好 闭嘴
Swimmer in sight.
看到救生员了
Prepare to take the load.
准备拉起
I have the ready-for-pickup signal.
我看到”可以拉起”的信♥号♥♥了
Swimmer is approaching cabin door.
救生员靠近舱门了
Survivor looks unconscious.
生还者看来失去了意识
Swimmer inside the cabin door.
救生员在舱内了
Cabin door closing.
关上舱门
I think you just broke my nose.
我想你打断了我的鼻子
And you may have killed your wife, sir.
而你可能杀了你太太 先生
Twenty minutes to Kodiak.
20分钟到科迪亚克
CREW Roger. He’s giving her CPR.
收到 他正在对她进行心肺复苏
Comstate Kodiak, this is Coast Guard 6096.
科迪亚克中心 这是海岸警卫队6096号♥
We have two hypothermic survivors onboard.
舱内载有两名低体温生还者
We’ll be there in 20 minutes.
我们20分钟后到
Requesting to have an ambulance on-scene when we land.
请求派救护车到降落地点
CREW Whoa, there we go.
哇 搞定了
PILO T 2: Got her? Got her!
救活她了? 救活她了
Attaway, baby.
出发啦 伙计
There’s dead,
只有死透了…
then there’s dead.
才算是死
CREW I swear, you get better with age.
我发誓 你年岁越大越棒了
Had to hit him, huh? Yeah.
不得不打他 啊? 是啊
You are not. You stay over there! You stay over there!
你不是 待在那 待那
Seems like it’s always the big ones that crack.
似乎总是强者失控啊
Lieutenant.
中尉
Crew said that she went under. They thought you’d lost her.
组员说她沉到水里了 他们以为你救不活她呢
Lucky guess.
幸运吧我猜
Luck, my ass.
幸个屁运
I didn’t think you were serious. Of course you didn’t, Ben.
我不认为你是来真的 你当然不了 本
How could you possibly think I was serious?
你怎么会认为我来真的呢
I’m not some nameless drowning victim.
我又不是哪个无名的溺水者
Oh, gee, I’m sorry saving lives doesn’t jive with our social…
哦 天 我很抱歉 救人和我们的社交有冲突
That’s…

That’s my chair.
那是我的椅子
Oh, he’s right. Not that chair.
他说的对 不是那把椅子
I’m sorry. I was just pointing things out in the living room. He didn’t know.
对不起 我只是在客厅指了一下 他不知道
I would never take your chair.
我不会拿你的椅子的
Pick it up, would…
搬上去 行吗?
Doesn’t have to be messy, Ben.
没什么难的 本
It’s clean, simple for both of us. We don’t have kids.
这样简单清楚 对我们双方都是 我们没有孩子
Well, what about Friday?
那 周五怎么办?
What about Friday?
什么周五怎么办?
We were gonna go with Carl and Bridget, you know,
我们要去卡尔和布雷吉特那的
to that dinner-dance thing at the base.
那个基地的晚餐舞会
The base? All-you-can-eat wings?
基地?”鸡翅随意吃”?
A dart game to settle the tab? That’s the date that we can’t break?
投飞镖付帐单 这就是我们不能错过的日子?
You’re right. You’re right. Wow.
你是对的 你是对的 哇
Look, we’ll… We’ll go away, all right? Just us.
听我说 我们离开 好吗?就我们俩
It’s too late, Ben.
太晚了 本
I don’t know what I can say to you that I haven’t said already.
我不知道我还有什么没说过的能对你说
It’s time for me to rescue myself.
是时候挽救我自己了
Maybe… Maybe I should be the one to move out.
可能是我该搬出去
HELEN’S VOICE: Hi, you’ve reached Helen.
嗨 这是海伦
BEN’S VOICE: And Ben.
和本的家
Leave a message.
请留言
You don’t even know where anything is in this house.
你甚至不知道这房♥里的东西在哪
It’s much easier this way.
还是这样简单的多
DISPA TCHER ON PHONE: Senior Chief, please report to base.
二级军士长 请向基地报道
I can… I can fix this, all right? I…
我能…能改的 我…
I can…
我能
I can fix this.
我能改的
Just tell me what to do.
告诉我怎么做
Tell me what to do.
告诉我怎么做
Just let me go. No.
让我走就好 不
Just let me go. No.
让我走 不
You should answer that.
你该接的
Ready rescue helo 6096. Swimmer One, return to base.
6096号♥救援直升机待命 救生员一号♥ 回基地
I don’t wanna lose her. Then change.
我不想失去她 那就改
Ben, how many times have we had this conversation?
本 我们这样的讨论有多少回了
The only way for you to save it is to give this up and fly a desk.
你唯一的办法就是放弃 去做文职
Exactly. She just wants to live.
没错 她只是想过日子
Hey, maybe we can get a hobby. Both of us.
说不定我们能找个兴趣活动 我们都有兴趣的
Something like fishing.
比如钓鱼
Fishing? Yeah.
钓鱼? 是啊
Guys like us don’t fish, Carl.
我们这样的人不钓鱼 卡尔
It’ll work out. Always does.
这会有用的 一向有用
Let me ask you something, seriously. Is it too soon for me to ask her out?
我问你个问题吧 说真的 我现在约她出去是不是太快了?
I guess so.
大概吧
BO A T CAPTAIN: Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
求救!求救!求救!
This is cargo vessel Seaqueen.
这里是大海女王号♥货船
We’re at 55 degrees, 12 minutes north.
我们在北纬55度12分
167 degrees, 10 minutes west.
西经167度10分
We’re taking on water.
船进水了
We’re abandoning ship. I repeat, abandoning ship.
我们要弃船 重复 弃船
Son, look at me. Look at me. You’re gonna be okay. Got that?
儿子 看着我 你会没事的 听到吗?
Got that? We’re gonna be okay.
听到吗?我们会没事的
Okay.
没事的
PILO T 2: We have a tail rotor de-ice caution light.
尾翼除冰警告灯亮了
Any secondaries? No.
有什么相关警告吗? 没有
Circuit breakers are in, so it definitely has failed,
断路器还在 所以肯定是失效了
but we’re not building up any ice.
但那没有什么冰啊
How’s the fuel? Forty minutes to bingo.
油量如何? 还能撑40分钟
All right, take the stick. Okay, I have the controls.
好 接管操纵杆 好 接管操纵了
All right, huddle time, boys.
好啦 现在是暂停时间 各位
We have a de-ice fail. We’re low on fuel.
除冰误警 油量很低

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!