I am playing in the French Quarter
和伟大的音乐家们合奏
with all these amazing musicians
这也许是最棒的感觉
and this may be about as good as it gets.
事实上 天堂也不过如此
In fact, this may be what heaven is like.
*Why don’t you hurry*
*Little Roberta*
唯一缺失的 就是那个改变人生的瞬间
The only thing I’m missing now is the one big life-changing moment.
*Won’t you hurry, Little Roberta*
*Don’t you leave that boy alone*
*Tipitina(Tipitina)*
*Ti-na-na-na(Ti-na-na)*
*Tipitina(Tipitina)*
*Tra-la-la(Tra-la-la)*
*Tipitina, hoola walla malla dalla*
*Tipitina-ti-na-na(Tipitina-ti-na-na)*
*Tipi-tipi-tina(Tipitina)*
*Ti-na-na-na(Ti-na-na)*
*Tipitina(Tipitina)*
*Ti-na-na-na(Tra-la-la)*
*Tipitina, hoola walla malla dalla*
*Tipitina-ti-na-na(Tipitina-ti-na-na)*
准备好了吗
Ready? Ready? Ready now?
要来了 要来了
Here it comes. Here it comes.
马上就要到了
It’s coming right now.
快看 看见了吗
That. Look. See? See that? Right there?
艾伦·图森特竟然在
That is Allen Toussaint
指着我夸奖
giving me…giving me the fingers.
我乐疯了 人生了无遗憾
I am in rapture. I can die happy.
*俺去了趟 圣詹姆斯医院*
*I went down to St. James Infirmary*
*看到了俺的宝贝*
*Saw my baby there*
*她躺在雪白的台子上*
*She was stretched out on my long white table*
*多么冰冷 多么可爱 多么美丽*
*So cold, so sweet, so sweet, so fair*
*放下她吧 放下她吧 愿上帝保佑她*
*Let her go, let her go, God bless her*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!