蝙蝠侠归来
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
-Merry Christmas. -Merry Christmas.
高谭市-33年后
见到企鹅了 先睹为快
是人还是谜
Penguin sighting! Man or myth?
他是 今天专题 又见到企鹅了
What is he? Today’s edition. Another penguin sighting.Another penguin sighting!
见到企鹅了 先睹为快
Check it out!
怪异企鹅人
Penguin man
住在高谭下水道中
living in Gotham sewers!
快来看最新目击报导
Read all about the latest sighting!
请注意 高谭市
May I have your attention, Gotham City?
今晚点燃圣诞树的时刻 已经到了
It is time for tonight’s lighting of the tree.
好看吧?
How about that?
半人半企鹅 十分恐怖
Part man, part penguin! All horrifying!
只要五十分便能得知真♥相♥
Find out for only 50 cents! Come on!
快看看存在于我们脚下的可能危险 快来看 各位
Read about the possible terror beneath our feet! Check it out!
快来看今天的报导
Read about it!
看看最新的企鹅怪物 目击报导
Missing link between man and bird.
是人与鸟间的缺失环节
My dear boy…
孩子 有时看那种垃圾 是种消遣
…sometimes it’s a diversion to read such rubbish.
但多数时候是浪费时间
Usually, it’s a waste of time.
随你说 今日专题 企鹅 快来看 人或谜?
Whatever. Today’s issue! The Penguin! Man or myth?
“环球报”在此 25分
“The Globe”! Right here! 25 cents!
祝希望 也许加上些幸运
Well, here’s hoping.
高谭可在漫长时期后 过第一个快乐圣诞节
With luck, Gotham will have its first merry Christmas in years.
我觉得很下流 在圣诞季节提起新发电厂
I feel almost vulgar at yuletide
但我们若要动工兴建 就需要许可
…mentioning the new power plant. But if we’re to break ground when we must, l’ll need permits…
法规变通 减税鼓励 那类讨厌的微末小节
…variances, tax incentives. That sort of pesky nonsense.
发电厂?
Power plant?
麦斯 所有研究均显示
Studies show we’ve enough power to get
我们的电力 足以应付到下世纪中期
us into the middle of the next century.
你的分♥析♥家指的是 每年百分之一的人口成长
Your analysts foresee growth at 1% per annum.
那不是成长 是温和膨胀
That’s a mild swelling.
试想像
Imagine…
一个高谭市
…a Gotham City…
在未来
…of the future,
灯光燃起如一片繁星 但却闪灭不定
lit up like a blanket of stars…but blinking on and off…
电力低得令人难堪
…embarrassingly low on juice.
老实说
Frankly…
我因而畏缩 市长先生
…I cringe, Mr. Mayor.
抱歉 你的任何计划
Sorry, any plans must go
都得循正常管道 向负责委员会申请
to the usual committees…through the usual channels.
我有个建议
I have a suggestion.
好的…
Well…
事实上更算是个问题
…actually, really, just more like a question.
恐怕我们未适当训练 凯尔小姐
I’m afraid we haven’t properly housebroken Ms. Kyle.
但她有个优点 她泡的咖啡非常香
In the plus column, though…she makes great coffee.

Dad?
市长先生 该下去为大众带来喜悦了
Mr. Mayor? Time to go down and bring joy to the masses.
天! “事实上更算是个问题”
“Actually, more of a question.”
你这个笨蛋
You stupid corn dog.
天! 笨蛋 笨蛋
Corn dog, corn dog.
我光靠许瑞克员工 便可取得足以重选的签名
I have enough signatures from Shreck employees to warrant a recall.
那不是威胁 只是单纯数据
That’s not a threat, just simple numbers.
也许
Maybe.
但你没有立场 而且也没有候选人
But you sure as hell don’t have an issue or a candidate.
非常感谢各位女士先生
Thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen.
祝我们市政♥府♥的人 和你们所有人 假期快乐
From those of us at City Hall to each and every one of you…Happy Holidays.
今晚有位不需介绍的人 与我们同在
We have with us a man who needs no introduction,
他对本市贡献良多
he’s given us so much.
请欢迎高谭市的圣诞老人 麦斯许瑞克
Please welcome Gotham’s own Santa Claus, Max Shreck.
到人事处拿那些合约
Pick up those contracts from Personnel and…
再去拿干洗衣物和纸巾
…pick up the dry cleaning and paper towels.
糟糕
Darn!
忘了我的讲稿
Forgot my speech.
提醒我教训那个叫什么的
Remind me to take it out on what’s-her-name.
圣诞老人? 恐怕不是
Santa Claus?Afraid not.
我只是个低贱的走运笨蛋
I’m just a poor schmo. Got lucky.
我要回馈你们若不满意 就告我吧
Sue me…if I want to give some back.
但愿我能送出的 不只是昂贵的玩具
I only wish I could hand out more than just…expensive baubles.
但愿我能送出世界和平
I wish I could hand out world peace…
和无条件的爱
…and unconditional love…
包在大蝴蝶结中
…wrapped in a big bow.
但是你可以 你会的!
Oh, but you can.Oh, but you will.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
好主意
Great idea.
不是我的主意
Not mine.
你在等什么? 发出讯号♥
Give the signal!
我们要大角色 主导一切的那个家伙
We want the big guy! The guy who runs the show!
-你要什么? -不是你
-What do you want? -Not you!
-许瑞克 -你得先过我这一关
-Shreck! -You’ll have to go through me.
奇普!
Chip
爸 走 救你自已
Dad! Go! Save yourself!
爸 走!
Dad, go!
不! 闭嘴!
Shut up!
再上前一步 蝙蝠侠先生 我就…
Take one step closer, Mr. Manbat, and l’ll…
没打中
Missed.
是那位蝙蝠侠
The Batman.
或只是蝙蝠侠
Or is it just “Batman”?
当然 任你选择
Your choice, of course.
真是短暂
Well, that was…very brief.
就和我生命中的 所有男人一样
Just like all the men in my life.
什么男人?
What men?
但是…
Well…
但话说回来 还有你 不过你需要治疗
…then again, there’s you. But you need therapy.
谢谢你拯救我们 蝙蝠侠 恐怕马戏团帮又回来了
Thanks for saving the day, Batman. The Circus Gang is back.
静观后效吧
We’ll see.
他们差点捉走麦斯许瑞克
They almost made off with our mover and shaker, Max Shreck.
那令人难以忍♥受的混♥蛋♥呢
Where is that insufferable bastard?
动物园
极地世界

Hi
相信你搜寻的字眼是…
I believe the word you’re looking for is…
事实上 这一切只是个恶梦
Actually, this is all just a bad dream.
你在家中床上 无比宁静 安适的憩息着
You’re at home in bed…heavily sedated, resting comfortably…
因你毕生牟取暴利
dying from the carcinogens
而吐出的致癌物而垂死
you’ve personally spewed in a lifetime of profiteering.
是悲剧性的讽刺 或诗般的正义? 你告诉我
Tragic irony…or poetic justice? You tell me.
我的天 是真的 下水道的企鹅人
My God, it’s true. Penguin Man of the sewer.
奇异的是 麦斯 你和我有些共通之处
Odd as it may seem, Max…you and I have something in common.
我们受孕时都如怪物
We’re both perceived as monsters.
然而…
But somehow…
你是个倍受敬重的怪物 而我则不然
…you’re a well-respected monster…and I am, to date…not!
老实说 我不以为然 我是个生意人
Frankly, I feel that’s a bum rap. I’m a businessman.
强硬 对 刻薄 也行 但还不足使我成为怪物
Tough, yes. Shrewd, okay. But that does not make me a monster.
别糗自己了 麦斯 我对你一清二楚
Don’t embarrass yourself, Max! I know all about you.
你隐藏 我发掘
What you hide, I discover.
你弃于马桶中的 我将它保存起来 明白吗
What you put in your toilet…I place on my mantle. Get the picture?
那是什么? 打算对我催眠吗?
Is that supposed to hypnotize me?
不 只是要让你头痛欲裂
Just give you a splitting headache.
没有效
It’s not working.
真没有 只是空包弹
Oh, you big baby! Just blanks.
今晚我大费周章 只为杀你吗?
Would I go through all this trouble just to kill you?
不 麦斯 我有个全然不同的目的
No, Max. I have an entirely other purpose.
我准备好了 麦斯
I’m ready, Max.
我已在下面太久
I’ve been down here too long.
我该上升了
It’s time for me to ascend…
重新出现
…to re-emerge
藉着你的帮助
…with your help…
你的深谙其道 你的机伶
…your know-how…your savvy.
我并非生于下水道
I wasn’t born in the sewer, you know.
我来自…和你一样
I come from…like you.
而和你一样 我要尊重

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!