It smells like paint fumes in here.
现在屋子里还有油漆味的
It’s been drying for 12 hours.
已经晾了12个小时了
It has not been drying long enough.
还得再多晾几天
You’re getting so critical.
你怎么这么挑剔
She can’t sleep in the bedroom tonight.
她今晚不能睡在这里了
It’s not even wet.
油漆已经干了
I wouldn’t bring a baby into a wet room.
我不会让宝宝睡在油漆还没干的房♥间里
Of course it’s not wet,
油漆是干了
but you think it doesn’t smell for days afterwards?
可是味道还在啊
It doesn’t. It’s totally aired out.
不会啊 已经没什么味道了
You know how much work I put into this?
你知道我把房♥子弄成这样费了多大劲么
You didn’t do any of this.
你什么都没做
When have you painted a cloud in your life?
你之前画过云彩吗
l oversaw the work that was being done.
从头到尾是我在监工的
You oversaw it?
监工
The one thing you said you would do, you oversaw?
你只会监工吗
I got creative. the guy came in,
我想的创意 我跟来干活的人说
and I said, “Let’s do the clouds.”
把云彩画上
This is ridiculous. she can’t sleep here.
真可笑 她不能在这睡
Of course she can.
当然可以了
Move the crib.
把婴儿床搬出来
This is her room. where else…
这才是她的房♥间 搬去哪里呢
So you’re saying it’s okay that we’re horrible parents…
你是想说怎么养小孩
…and wanna kill each other half the time.
我们这钟人都会吵得脸红脖子的
Two-thirds, actually.
差不多吧
I think we have to just stop trying to fit ourselves into their lives.
我觉得咱们没必要扮演他们的角色
You know, I hate this place. It’s like a mausoleum in here.
我讨厌这房♥子 跟坟墓差不多
You know, there’s pictures of them everywhere.
屋子里到处都是他们的照片
And l really hate that cowboy painting.
我真的不喜欢那张牛仔画
He’s really creepy, right?
看着吓人 是吧
Yeah. I want it out.
恩 我想把它拿下去
If we’re gonna live here,
如果我们还想继续住在这里
we have to stop tiptoeing around…
就别再小心翼翼地好像在等他们回来
…like they’re coming back soon. They’re not coming back.
他们不可能会回来了
This side has to… no.
往这边挪…不行
That good right there? No.
这个角度呢 不好
Looks good right there. Okay, like that.
这样正好 很好
Morning, Messer.
早上好 梅瑟
Morning…
早上好
Jill.
吉尔.
Oh, and thank you for dinner.
谢谢你的晚餐
And next time it’s my treat. Oh, God.
下次我请客 天哪
Right foot, left foot. Right foot, left foot.
迈右脚 迈左脚 迈右脚 迈左脚
Let’s see some walking. Would you stop that?
咱们学走路吧 别这样
She’ll walk when she’s got somewhere to go, all right?
到时候自然就会走了 对吧
All the books say she should be walking or talking by now…
书上说她这个年龄应该会走路会说话了
…and she’s not doing either.
可她现在还都不会呢
All the books also say that you should be married with 2.2 kids…
书上还说你会带着孩子结婚
…and look at your life.
看看你的生活
That poor girl thinks that she’s going to dinner with you.
那个可怜的姑娘还以为能和你吃晚饭
What’s the alternative? “Bye, l’ll never see you again”?
那说什么 再见 我们不会再见了
That would be mean. Where do you meet these women?
挺伤人的 你怎么认识的这些女孩
I mean, if you’re not with me and Sophie, you’re at work.
除了工作你就和我还有苏菲在一起
l have my methods. Huh. interesting.
我有的是办法 有意思
Switch it up. there we go. Oh, there it is.
换个角度 没错 看到了
Okay. Oh, like a rubber band.
真像橡皮筋
Limbering up? How you doing, goodlooking?
在热身吗 你好 气色不错嘛
Oh, right back at you.
彼此彼此
Hey, big man. Hey, Ted.
早上好 大个儿 早上好 泰德
Hey, you see that game last night? Which game?
昨晚的比赛你看了吗 什么比赛
Oh, my God.
吓我一跳
I didn’t mean to scare you.
我不是故意吓你的
l didn’t know you were a runner.
我不知道你以前是练跑步的
We should train together. Yeah.
咱们应该一起练习
Well, l like to use this time to think.
我喜欢在跑步时思考
Oh, yeah, me too. I like to think.
我也是 我也喜欢思考
Is this the pace we’re gonna keep up? It’s a little brisk.
咱们要保持这种速度吗 有点快
l still don’t understand all these extra costs.
我不明白为什么会有这些计划外的费用
The job’s been more complicated than we anticipated.
开店比我们想的繁琐
Oh, more complicated than anticipated, yeah.
相当复杂
My life has been more complicated than anticipated.
我的生活也比想象的困难
I didn’t anticipate somebody handing me a baby…
没想到有人会把孩子交给我
Ms. Berenson? Yes?
贝伦森小姐 什么事
Ah. Sorry. Hello, lady. What you doing?
不好意思 宝贝 你怎么了
Can you just give me one minute?
等我几分钟
Hey, Lonnie? Keep a better eye on her.
朗尼 能不能帮我看着她
She’s crawling around back there.
她一直到处爬来爬去
lt’s a construction site. A baby that crawls?
那边正装♥修♥呢 爬来爬去的孩子
Just take her. l can’t. doing something.
帮我看着她吧 不行 找别人吧
Please. Can’t. Big basket.
拜托了 不行 大篮子
Can you help me out? –
能帮帮我吗
You look beautiful with the baby, though.
你带着孩子的样子很美
Doesn’t she look good with…?
她是不是很美
That’s a beautiful baby. like an accessory.
带着漂亮的小孩多好看
Smooth.
油嘴滑舌
Go, Wonder Pets. Yay!
冲吧 神奇宠物救护队
Wow, that was a really good episode.
这动画片真不错
What I like about Ming-Ming is that even though they lost the game…
我喜欢明明[神奇宠物救援队里的角色] 即使输掉了比赛
…she really learned something valuable about teamwork, you know?
她还能学到对团队有价值的东西
I didn’t see that one coming. How about…?
我没看过下一集 不如
Holly. stay right… You stay right…
霍丽 别动 站住别动
Holly, Holly, Holly! She’s standing!
霍丽 她站起来了
She’s about to walk! Get down here!
她要走路了 快下来
What? Now? Hurry up!
什么 现在吗 快点
She can’t walk now! she can’t walk now!
她不能现在走路 她不能现在走路
She’s about to. get down here.
她马上就要走了 快下来
Okay, wait. stay right there.
等等等等 站住别动
Wait, l’m coming. Hurry up!
马上就来 快点
She’s walking! hurry up!
她在走 快点
Stall her. I’m coming.
先拦住她 我来了
l’m coming! Just stall her. sttall her!
我来了 拦住她 拦住
l can’t… How do you want me to stall her?
我怎么让她等啊
How do l stall her? Just stall her!
怎么拦啊 拦住她
Don’t you take that step. Please, don’t take…
先别动 拜托
What do you want me to…?
你想让我怎么做…
Ow! Oh, God, oh, God, I’m coming.
我来了
Oh, I’m sorry. Oh, l’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
Okay. What did you do?
你做了什么
You told me to stall her, so l just– I gave her a little shove.
你让我拖延时间 我就推了她一下
I asked you to stall her, Messer, not traumatize her.
我让你拖住她 梅瑟 不是伤害她
Now she’ll never walk. Okay, this is not my fault.
她不会走了 不是我的错
What did the bad man do, huh?
看看那个坏蛋干的好事
Pretty sure it was your fault.
绝对是你的问题
Hold on. Okay, go ahead.
等等 好 去吧
Are those homemade noodles? Yes.
你自己做的面呀 恩
She’s the only person who doesn’t like my cooking.
她是唯一一个不喜欢我厨艺的人
Now it’s personal.
今天我做的是私房♥菜
Come on.
来吧
One bite.
咬一口吧
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, I did it! She ate it!
天哪 我成功了 她吃下去了
She ate my cooking, she ate my cooking, she ate my cooking!
她吃我做的东西了 她吃了 她吃了
I’m that good.
我好棒
Oh, my God. What?
天哪 怎么了
This is why you are always so happy to run to the store.
我知道你为什么总是很乐意跑来这里
This is where you pick up women. You use Sophie to get laid.
是为了泡妞 你利用苏菲泡妞
She’s gotta pay back somehow. Isn’t that right?
她总得报答我吧 对吗
No free lunch, right, Soph?
天下没有免费的午餐 对吗 苏菲
I wanna see it.
我想见识见识
See what? I wanna see you work your Messer magic.
见识什么 我想看看你到底有什么魅力
You want me to pick you up? Here?
你想我跟你搭讪 在这儿吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!