浮 生 一 日
我们让全世界的人们
用影像记录下他们的生活
并回答几个简单的问题
我们收到了来自一百九十二个国家
长达四千五百小时的录像
所有录像都拍摄于同一天
2010年7月24日
他很可爱吧
Isn’t he pretty?
你能…你能说英语吗
Can you… can you speak English?
-可以 -怎么了
– Yes. – What…?
今天是几号♥
What day is it?
是的 我喜欢拍电影
“Yes, I like to movie movie.”
这是我生命中最棒的一天
This is best day of my life!
-不 我只是想问… -今天是几号♥
– No, I’m asking… – Ah, what the day?
-对 -今天…
– Yeah. – Er, it’s, er…
等一下
Wait a minute.
蠢问题 今天几号♥
Stupid question. What day is it?
-对不起 -没关系
– Oh, sorry. – OK.
今天是七月二十四号♥
It’s 24 July.
多美好的一天啊
And what a day it is.
这是最棒的一天
It’s the best day ever.
你也许会疑惑
You might be wondering
为什么我会在这么诡异的时候起床
why I’m up at this ungodly hour.
和其他人一样
Like others, I believe
我相信凌晨三点到四点之间
that the time between 3:00 am and 4:00 am
是这个世界和异世界
is one where the veil between
距离最近的时刻
this world and the next is the thinnest.
通常在这一时间
Often during this time of the day,
我能听见有人呼唤我的名字 却不见人影
I hear the sound of my name uttered by an unseen presence.
早上好
Good morning.
真美啊
现在我们进入了车♥库♥
And here we go into the garage.
没错 我们要去乘电梯
That’s right. We’re going to ride the elevator.
好了 乘电梯咯
All right. Let’s ride it.
来了
Here it is.
这就是弗吉尼亚州
This is the elevator at the
圆橡木超♥市♥停车场的电梯
market parking garage in Round Oak, Virginia.
这架电梯在此处成名已久 走咯
This elevator has been made famous right here. Here we go.
我们到了六楼 这层楼已经废弃
Here we are at 6 which is burned out.
这就是我们常见的多覆电梯
Just your basic Dover elevator.
我要对所有多覆电梯的使用者说
For all of those of you at Dover Elevators,
这个牌子的电梯很好
it’s a good brand of elevator.
现在我们要回到一楼
Now we’re gonna go back down to 1.
好了 上班时间到了
All right. Now it’s time to go off to work.
很有趣吧
Wasn’t that fun?
你知道反抗得消耗多少力气吗
You know how much strength it takes to rebel?
这就是圣·格雷生命中的某一个夜晚
So, this is a night in the life of S Grey, man.
你知道我在说什么吧 睡在沙发上
You know what I’m saying? Sleeping on the couch.
没有睡袋 每天屁♥股♥都膈得难受
With no bag. Grinding my ass off every day.
小家伙们不能享受母爱
‘Shorties’ not enjoying their mother.
男人不能享受伴侣之爱
Man not enjoying his wife or his woman, his lady.
真操蛋啊
Just bullshit, man.
顶天立地的男子汉
Alpha male…
却被困在宗教政♥治♥的钩心斗角血雨腥风中
…trapped in and locked in through religion and politics.
很快 伙计 我的计划就会完美了
Soon enough, man, my plans will all come into perfection.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you, too.
你得起来上厕所
泰成
不上厕所就不能看电视 明白吗

你为什么会长这么胡子呢
因为我是个男人
那女人呢
女人不长胡子 至少没这么多
跟妈妈说早安
早安
来上香
我不想上
那爸爸就自己上咯 泰成
泰成 鸣钟
爸爸上香的时候 就可以鸣钟了
还没
等爸爸把香插上的时候再敲
对了
早安 妈妈
早安 妈妈
好的 现在把蜡烛熄了

都搞定啦
我想喝点水
今天我们会拍下萨沙第一次刮胡子的景象
Today we’re gonna videotape Sasha doing his first ever shave.
-伙计 -好的 萨沙今年多大
– Oh, boy. – All right, Sasha’s how old now?
十五岁
Er… 15.
好 好
Oh, good, good.
萨沙要做的第一件是就是要用热水
First thing Sasha’s gonna do is get the water hot
打湿这块 这块布 然后放到脸上
for the, er, hot cloth that you’re gonna put on your face.
是的 这将会加热并软化你的面部肌肤
Yes. So it’ll warm up your face and moisturise your skin.
小脸现在够暖了吗
Does he have like a nice warm face now?
-它一直很热 -随你怎么说
– It’s always been hot! – Whatever you say there, dude.
我想我们应该给这些胡须来个特写
I think we should probably do a close-up of those whiskers.
它们现在真长
They’re really long now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得 打上肥皂泡
You need to, like, really lather it up.
好的 我觉得不需要弄在鼻子上
OK, I don’t think you need to put it on your nose!

Yeah…
我们有一把五片刀片的刮胡刀样品
A five-blade razor which we got as a sample.
-可以了吗 -开始吧
– Is it time? – Go ahead.
好 你为我刮胡子 真够尴尬的
OK, you’re shaving for me. This is embarrassing.
-刮破了 -是的 别担心
– I’m bleeding. – Yes. Don’t worry.
死不了
You will survive it.
别担心 你会没事的
Don’t worry, you’ll be all right.
真是折磨
This is torture.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
-疼 -是会有点刺痛
– Yes. – It’ll sting for a little while.
好了 擦干脸
All right, dry yourself off
让我们看看这张英俊 干净的脸
and let’s take a look at the nice, clean shave.
干得好 伙计 我们就是这么做的
Good job, buddy. Here’s what we do.
别 面对镜头
Hey, don’t… Face the camera here.
在这黏一小块
Put a little piece on there.
看到没 它粘在出血的部位了
See, and it sticks to the bloody part.
瞧 他搞定了
And voila. He’s done.
等等 击个掌 伙计 你搞定它了
Hey, wait. High five, buddy. You survived it.
姑娘们就会惹麻烦
你是有老婆的人了 尽说风凉话
我还是单身
泼妇
-今天是几号♥ -二十四号♥
-不可能 -那你认为今天是几号♥
-二十五号♥ -今天不是二十五号♥
-是二十五号♥ -二十四号♥
-二十五 -二十四
上帝啊
早日康复 凯蒂
这都录着呢
We’re documenting everything.
鲍比 让妈妈睡会
Bobby, let mommy sleep.
你还好吗
Are you feeling OK?
我觉得不舒服 你知道的
Oh, I just feel terrible, you know.
感觉很怪吗 你会觉得更怪的
You feel weird? OK, this is how you’ll be weirder.
-好吧 让妈妈睡会 -好的
– OK, let’s let mommy sleep. – OK!
鲍比 下来
Bobby, get down.
-我们要让妈妈睡会 -该死的
– We’re gonna let mommy sleep. – Son of a cuz…
谢谢你 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you.
我没有问题 因为我…
Erm, I do have a question though, cos I…
我最担心的当然还是绷带什么的
My biggest worry is, of course, my bandages and stuff,
我知道我能洗澡 但是我还没有洗
but I know I can take a shower, but I haven’t.
我以为我至少
I thought maybe I could at
能在你来之前洗个澡
least try take a shower before you got here.
我可以现在就去洗澡吗 好
Is that OK if I just go ahead and do that? Oh, good.
爸 我能下来吗
Dad, can I come down?
鲍比 我们能谈谈吗
Bobby, can we have a talk though?
拜托了
Please, please.
我只是需要谈一谈 好吗
I just need to have a talk, OK?
因为奶奶告诉我
Because grandma is telling me,
在具大的压力下 你表现得多棒
with all the pressures, what a great boy you are,
这我当然知道
and of course I know that.
我知道这不容易 我从没住过院
And I know that it’s hard. I’ve never been in a hospital.
之前从没像这样
I’ve never been like this before.
但是我想我们应该帮助彼此 对吗
But I just think we ought to help each other, OK?
我知道有的时候我让你帮忙
I know that sometimes when we ask you to do something to help,
但你不愿意上楼 是因为你太害怕了
sometimes you don’t wanna go upstairs cos you get scared.
-这没什么 我能理解 -老爸的错
– And that’s fine, I understand that. – Dad’s fault.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!