I love life. It’s all such fun.
不得不说 我爱我自己
Myself, I’d have to say.
把脚放在湿的沙子里 一定要是湿的
草 泥土
Grass, dirt.
肮脏河流的味道
Dirty river smell.
头发里残留的篝火味道
Hmm, smell of a campfire that gets stuck in your hair.
炉里涂着调料的烤鸡
Coated chicken baked in the oven with seasonings.
我最爱什么
What do I love the most?
你正看着她呢
…you’re looking at her.
我真的很爱我的家庭
I really love my family.
我的兄弟姐妹
My brothers and sisters.
和我的孩子们在一起
照顾他们
让我来介绍这个世界上我最爱的人
你好
你好
-你最爱什么 -女人 超爱的
– What do you love the most? – Er, women. So much.
我爱你 茱莉亚
I love you, Julia.
你是我的唯一
You are my only love.
你是我的初恋
You are my first love.
对我来说 我只爱你
For me, love is all about you.
你爱你丈夫吗
当然 不得不爱
我爱我太太 我的儿子
I love my wife. I love my son.
我爱我的土地 我的动物们
I love my land. I love my animals.
我的狗 雪貂 鸡 还有后面的马
My dogs. My ferret. My chickens. My horses in the background.
我爱我的生活
I love my life.
但我最爱什么
But what do I love the most?
我爱主 天父 我的造物主
I love my Lord. My heavenly Father. My creator.
他赐福万物
From whom all blessings flow.
我喜欢驾着一辆好车
I love doing about 150
在高速公路上开到时速一百五十公里
miles an hour down a motorway, in a good car.
我爱足球
I love football.
足球是唯一能把人们团结在一起的运动
I think football is only sport that bring people together.
我爱清理脏东西 因为效果显著
我爱死我的冰箱了
它真是棒
就待在角落里
嘴巴紧闭
我爱我的冰箱
只爱我的冰箱
-你喜欢什么 -女人
– What do you love? – Women.
-你喜欢什么 -自♥由♥
– What do you love? – Freedom.
-你喜欢什么 -权力
– What do you love? – Power.
我喜欢Mamihlapinatapai这个词
I love the word Mamihlapinatapai.
它来自亚格汉语 一种已经消失的语言
It’s from the Yaghan language which is now a dead language.
但曾被位于南美洲
But it was spoken in Tierra del Fuego,
最南端的火地岛人使用
the very southernmost point of South America.
我没正经听人说过这个词
I’ve never heard the word
所以我的发音可能不对
said properly so I could be pronouncing it wrong.
但它的意思十分美妙 形容…
But the meaning is quite beautiful. It means…
两个人有着相同的渴望
…that moment or feeling
但都不想首先打破僵持的
when two people both want to initiate something
那个瞬间或感觉
but neither wants to be the one to start it.
比如想和平共处的两个部落领袖
It can be, perhaps, two tribal leaders both wanting to make peace
但是双方都不想先议和
but neither wanting to be the one to begin it.
或者是派对上的两个人
Or it could be two people
有意接近对方
at a party wanting to approach each other
但谁都不敢率先行动
and neither quite brave enough to make the first move.
能听见笑翠鸟[澳洲土著语]的叫声
You can hear the kookaburras now.
我正给妈妈打电♥话♥
Currently I’m calling my mom
问她我今天该跟埃米莉说什么
to ask her what I should say to Emily today.
-喂 -有时间聊聊吗
– ‘Hello? ‘ – Do you have a second to talk to me?
-有 -今晚我要跟埃米莉出去
– ‘Sure.’ – Tonight I am hanging out with Emily.
但我打算跟她表白
But I was planning on telling her exactly how I feel about her,
然后就不知道了
and then I don’t know.
所以打给母亲大人
So I was calling my mother
看能不能给我点建议
to see what should I say to this woman.
这样啊
‘ok… ‘
我不知道 就让她知道
‘I don’t know. I just think that… concentrate on the fact that,
你明显感觉到对她有强烈好感
‘you have very, very high feelings obviously for her.
她就是你一直爱慕的人
‘That she’s somebody you always admired… ‘
钦慕吗 我应该说钦慕吗 钦慕
Esteem? Is that the word I should use? Esteem?
你觉得她会喜欢这种说法吗
Do you think she’ll like that?
干嘛不喜欢 当然喜欢了
‘Well, why not? Yeah, whatever.
我就是不知道
I just don’t know if that’s…
对她十分尊敬
‘You hold her in very high regard.’
我不知道那样是不是
I don’t know if those are…
她是你生命中特别的存在
‘She’s the special person in your life.’
好的 我都试试
OK. I’ll try all that.
还有你想知道
‘And you would like to find out
有没有成为她男朋友的可能
if there’s a possibility of being her boyfriend… ‘
我现在在火车上
Hey, I’m on the train now.
这是我的朋友 埃米莉
This is my friend Emily.
浮生一日 我还跟埃米莉在一起
Hello, life in a day. I’m still
还在芝加哥玩
with Emily and we’re still hanging out in Chicago.
这是
Erm, this is…
我们刚从这儿出来 地方不错
We just came out of this place which was cool.
摄像就不关了 说不定能拍到精彩画面
But I’m gonna leave this thing on in case anything gets climatic.
特丽萨 看我
Theresa, look at me.
关了
Off!
天哪
Oh, my God!
是这么回事儿
Well, so here’s the deal.
我问她想不想
I asked her if she wanted
找时间跟我约个会
to go on a romantic date with me some time,
她说不 就一个字 不
and she says, er, no. Just, just no.
她就说了一个字 不
That’s really all she said, no.
她完全不想 没想过 可能永远不想
She didn’t want any of that. Ever. Possibly never, ever.
我就又问了句
And so actually I said,
有没有以后可能想的可能呢
“What about the possibility of a possibility?”
她又说不 不可能 全无可能
And she said no to that. No possibility. None.
好 要我说 女人本该下跪
OK. Let me say that it is meant for women to kneel down.
比如女人就该给男人下跪
For example, a woman is supposed to kneel down for a man.
想给我们演示一下吗
Do you want to show us how you do it?
用传统的方式跟摩西行礼
So you greet Moses like traditionally.
摩西 感觉怎么样
Moses, how do you feel about it?
她每天进来都下跪
She comes in and she kneels down every day.
对 因为她得尊敬我
Yes. Because I’m a man she has to respect.
这就是咱的文化
It’s the culture.
奶奶
Hi, grandma.
是戴维 你好吗
It’s David. How are you?
我很好 还在纽约
I’m good. I’m still in New York.
这边挺热的 但过得很开心
It’s, yeah, it’s been really hot here. Erm, but I’m having fun.
我打给你是因为
Er, anyway, I wanted to call you because, erm…
知道我朋友尼克吧 你见过好几次
…you know my friend, er, Nick that you’ve met a lot?
对 我知道 他人非常不错
Yeah. Yeah, I know, he’s a very, he’s a very nice boy.
我想告诉你
Well, I wanted to tell you that he’s,
他不只是我的朋友
erm, not… not just my friend,
他是我的男朋友
he’s, he’s my boyfriend.
这件事
Er, and it’s something that
我一直想告诉你
I’ve wanted to tell you for a while but, erm…
但又不大确定你会如何反应
I wasn’t really sure how you would react.
就有点紧张得说不出口
So I was a little nervous to tell you. Erm…
我也爱你 对
I, I love, I love you, too. Yeah.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我还希望 你也能爱尼克
And I’m hoping that, that maybe you can love Nick too.
因为他是我很重要的人
Erm… because he’s really important to me
所以我希望他对你也很重要
and so I’m hoping he can be really important to you too.

Yeah.
这事对我来说意义重大 对
Well, that, that means a lot to me. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我…对 我也爱你
I… Yeah, I love, I love you, too.
你也是 对
And you, yeah.
不 我爸妈知道 对
No, my parents know, yes.
好的 奶奶 现在这叫同性恋了
Well, grandma, they call it being gay now.
不用说同志
You don’t have to say homosexual.
它不是 对
It’s not… Yeah, it’s…
对 它不是一种疾病 谢谢
Yes, it’s not, it’s not a disease. Thank you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!