Daddy, you seen my war?
红头盔是坏蛋 白头盔是好人
Oh, and the red is bad, the white is good of the helmets.
-不太严重 -不严重吗
– Oh, it’s not so bad. – No?
我胳膊底下流出什么了吗
Is there something that’s bleeding under my arm?
看我能不能弄好
Let’s see if I can just get this.
什么 那是什么
Oh, oh what, what is it?
是什么 从我头发里面出来的吗
What is it? Did that come out of your hair?
不是 是在我背后 一只瓢虫
No, it was on my back. It’s a ladybug.
你害怕什么
各种怪物
Any kind of monster.
山羊
Or ghosts.
还有巫婆
Or a witch.
僵尸
僵尸都干什么
What do zombies do?
很好 你的僵尸演得不错
OK, you do a great zombie.
蛇和鬼
我半夜一点来上班的时候
到处都能听到细微的杂音
有点吓人
我怕狗
I have a fear of dogs.

老鼠
狮子
黄蜂
Wasps.
蜘蛛
Spiders.
我害怕强盗
I fear… robbers.
强♥奸♥犯
Rapers.
我害怕长大
I fear growing up.
我怕失去这个地方
I’m afraid of losing this place.
我不理解的文化
除了真♥主♥阿♥拉♥ 我无所畏惧
除了上帝 我无所畏惧
我为不懂上帝的人们害怕
没被救赎的人们会下地狱的
我害怕同志
I am afraid of homosexuality.
同志就像是疾病
Homosexuality is like… is like disease,
而我害怕疾病
and I am afraid of disease.
我待在房♥里 脑袋里想到的是
I stay in my room and all I can think about is whether,
几年后 非以色列人是否会住在这
in a couple of years, someone else is gonna live here,
也许是巴基斯坦人
someone who is not Israeli, maybe someone Palestinian.
我觉得政♥治♥最恐怖
I guess politics scares me more than anything.
不知道会不会又有战争
I wonder if we’re gonna get in another war.
早上出门时候 不知道能不能安全回家
阿富汗人知道安全不是盼来的
时光飞逝 而我还没有孩子
没有叫我妈妈的小家伙
我现在最怕的一件事
One of the things I fear more than anything right now
是我开始脱发了
is that my hair has started to fall out.
这是我
This is me.
就是我所害怕的
This is what I’m afraid of.
怕我丈夫会离开我重新开始
That my husband will leave me for another wife,
因为我们缺乏真诚的交流
because of our lack of “You know what”.
离婚
离婚 多可怕
我害怕孤独
I fear loneliness.
清晨没再醒来 过了一周才被发现
Not waking up one morning, and nobody finding you for a week.
那就有意思了
That’d be interesting.
失去你爱的人
因此我很难真正
That’s why I find it very hard to really…
与人产生联♥系♥
…really connect with someone.
因为他们没了的话你怎么办
Because what do you do when they’re gone?
因为如果上帝不是真的怎么办
我相信他 但如果他不是真的怎么办
我们死了就埋在地里 永远地死了吗
那就是我害怕的 我害怕进棺材
And that’s what I’m afraid of. Being in this grave.
一生太他妈短了
Life is so frickin’ short, you know.
我想是死亡吧
Dying, I guess.
狗害怕雷声
对 它们害怕
瓦斯亚 我们得找个有烟火的地方
因为一到秋天 狼就来了
我们得快点回家 要下雨了
三 二 一
Three, two, one…
爱的大游♥行♥
欢迎来到爱的大游♥行♥
Welcome to Love Parade!
看前面
太假了
太假了
看那边 他们在那干嘛
看那边打起来了
我们出不去了
不寻常啊 老兄
白♥痴♥
我不想让开
别废话
隧♥道♥成了一个死亡陷阱
在杜伊斯堡的爱的大游♥行♥
至少有十八人被挤压致死于拥挤
数千名狂欢者没有发觉
Many of the thousands of revellers were unaware
在隧♥道♥入口发生的悲剧
of the tragedy unfolding at the tunnel entrance.
我要啜饮最优质的水
I wanna drink from the greatest water
我想得到应得的一切
I wanna have all the things I ought to
我知道我只是一个人
I’m just one, I know
但知道吗我很坚强
But I feel strong, you know
我想抵达金制的喷泉
I wanna reach the golden fountain
毫不犹豫地击败他人
Beat everyone without all the doubting
我知道我只是一个人
I’m just one, I know
但知道吗我很坚强
But I feel strong, you know
至少正确的确该属于大多数的人
Crowds really should be right, at least
海浪应该永远追随着沙滩
Oceans should be there at the beach
有话要说何必读书呢
Who needs books when we’ve got speech?
谁又能未卜先知呢
Cos who knows what’s in store? Roar!
爱生活 别好高骛远
Love life a penny at a time, boy
爱生活 忌急功近利
Love life a penny at a time, girl
爱生活 积少能成多
Love life a penny at a time…
当我闭上眼睛
我能看到世界上不同的人们
来自各个城镇 各个国家
我能感觉 能触碰 也能看到它
理发让我焕然一新
该继续我的旅程了
早日康复
你爱谁
Who do you love?
我的小笨蛋们
My silly boys.
跟鲍比学说话的小家伙们
The Bobby-ells.
好了 你怕什么
OK, what do you fear?
我觉得现在我无所畏惧
Well, I guess… I’m fearless now.
我以前怕你得癌症 你就得了
I guess my fear was that you’d get cancer and you did.
我是说怕你复发 你就复发了
That you’d get it again, I mean, and you did.
但都撑过去了
But it’s over with.
所以我无所畏惧
So I’m fearless.
2010年7月24日
July 24th, 2010.
现在几近午夜
It’s nearly midnight now
我快没时间做这个了
and I’m running out of time to make this.
我上了一天班 星期六 不可思议吧
I worked all day long. On a Saturday! Yeah, I know.
悲哀的是
The sad part is,
我一天都在期待能发生些了不起的事
I spent all day long hoping for something amazing to happen,
美好的事 值得感激这一天的事
something great, something to appreciate this day,
然后参与其中
and to be a part of it, and to…
向世人证明 在平凡人平凡的一天
…show the world that there’s something great
也会有不平凡的事情发生
that can happen every day of your life, in everyone’s life.
但真♥相♥是 好事不总有
But the truth is, it doesn’t always happen.
至于我今天
And for me, today…
整天都没发生什么事
…all day long, nothing really happened.
我想要别人知道我在这
I want people to know that I’m here.
不想过没有存在感的生活
I don’t wanna cease to exist.
我不会坐在这
I’m not gonna sit here and
告诉你我是多好的人 因为…
tell you that I’m this great person because…
我觉得自己没多好
…I don’t think I am, at all.
我认为自己是个普通女孩
I think I’m a normal girl.
过着普通的生活
Normal life.
不是那种…
Not interesting enough…
值得深入沟通的人
…to know anything about.
但我想成为那种人
But I want to be.
而今天
And today…
尽管
…even though…
尽管没发生什么值得一提的事
…even though nothing great really happened,
但我仿佛感觉到自己已经历了一次涅槃
tonight I feel as if something great happened.
我想啜饮最清澈的水
I wanna drink from the clearest water
我要尝遍美食
I wanna eat the things I know to
我知道我只是一个人
I’m just one, I know
但知道吗我很坚强
But I feel strong, you know
我要越过最雄伟的山峰
I wanna reach the greatest mountain
无拘无束 随心而行
Climb if I want, without all the shouting
我知道我只是一个人
I’m just one, I know
但知道吗我很坚强

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!