出版社不肯出版我的书
So… they won’t publish me.
非要我用男性笔名
They won’t publish me unless I get a male penname.
我说 那我用这个笔名吧
I said to them, I’ve got a name for you…
“血腥教皇贞德”
“Pope bloody Joan”
那帮编辑都羞愧死了
They were so apologetic, so embarrassed…
“梅拉小姐 如果可以的话”
“Miss Merra, if it were up to us,
“我们愿意立马雇用你”
we’d hire you on the spot, but the public college,
“但公立学院教育女性政♥治♥
to make a woman write and think about politics
和思考是因为…”
because of course…
我就该当个家庭主妇 服侍懦弱的丈夫
I should be at home, cooking for my 9 fat children
生养一群胖小孩
and my impotent husband.
这真是太沮丧了 费多里格
It’s just so frustrating, Federico.
你可以用我的名字做笔名
You could use my name, as a penname.
如果用得上就拿去
If it would help.
这是我收过
That’s probably the best offer anyone
最贴心的礼物了
is ever likely to make me, but
但我不能向这种欺辱低头
…I refuse to give into that bullying.
我要每周寄20封信 到他们的办公室坐着
I’ll send them 20 letters a week, I’ll come to their offices…
真丢人
Really…
你忘戴帽子
You’ve forgotten your hat.
这又是一♥码♥事
And that’s another thing…
-我鄙视女帽! -听着
– I despise hats! – Listen…
你不戴帽子也漂亮
You don’t need hats.
走吧 过去就算了
Come on. Let’s get this thing over with.
那不是萨尔瓦多吗
Isn’t that Salvador?
萨尔瓦多
Salvador!
我能看看你的画吗
Can I have a look?
-那是知觉性画法 -我懂了
– It’s an experiment in perception. – I see.
真是与众不同
It’s fascinating.
这画归你了
It’s yours.
不不不 我不能拿
No, no, no. I couldn’t.
拿去吧 我送你的
No, please. I insist.
谢谢
Thanks.
我…我会把它裱起来的
I’ll… I’ll have it framed.
你们要去哪
So, where are you going?
大善人费多里格要陪我忍♥受
Federico is being very kind in agreeing
充满沉闷音乐和无聊宾客的夜晚
to suffer an evening of boring music and horrible company.
我阿姨又要搞闷得发慌的晚宴
My aunt’s giving one of her legendarily dull dinner parties.
你一定要来!
You must come!
-别去! -要来!我阿姨就该认识
– No. – Yes! It’s vital for my aunt
萨尔瓦多这样的人
to know people like Salvador.
让她看看你的画
You could show her you picture.
你都说晚宴很无聊了…
But, you said it yourself, it’s going to be so boring…
-别把萨尔瓦多也扯进去 -不 我
– We don’t want to subject poor Salvador.- No, no, I…
-我很乐意去 -听见没有 他乐意去!
-I’d love to. – You see? He’d love to come!
玛达琳娜
Magdalena.
你头发怎么搞成这样?
What have you done to your hair?
这些是我的朋友 我去补个妆
These are my friends, I’m going to powder my nose…
我是费多里格·加西亚·洛尔迦
Federico Garcia Lorca
非常欢迎你的到来
I’m so glad you could come.
获得邀请十分荣幸
It’s so kind of you to invite me.
今晚有不少有趣的人物要介绍给你
There are some very interesting people for you to meet.
嘉费南多
Fernadno de Gavalle and,
还有梅拉格绅士
of course, you must know senor Milagro.
玛达琳娜经常谈起你
Magdalena’s been talking about you for so long…
我还猜你是不是她
I had begun to wonder whether you were
-虚构的人物 -不 不
– another one of her inventions. – Oh, no, no.
请容我向您介绍萨尔瓦多·达利
Let me introduce you to… Salvador Dali?
你好吗
How do you do?
我正要灌醉自己 谢谢你
I’m trying to get very drunk, thank you very much.
很快我就要作呕了
I think soon I might be sick.
你也是作家对吧
You must be another writer?
不 萨尔瓦多是马德里最著名的画家之一
No, Salvador is one of Madrid’s famous painters.
我最近刚从监狱逃出来
I recently escaped from prison.
监狱?
From prison?
整整31天的绝对监禁
31 days of absolute incarceration.
我觉得…监禁相当能激发灵感
I found it, I find it very inspiring.
你觉得社区排便如何?
How do you feel about communal defecation?
或是摇摆呢?
And the whiffles?
摇摆对描绘肤色有极大助益
Wiffles is so tremendously beneficial for the complexion
他让你不高兴了 对吧? 坏孩子 萨尔瓦多
He’s upseting you, isn’t he? Come on, Salvador.
我该睡觉了吗 妈妈?
Is it time for my bed, mother?
我愿意接受野兽!
I would allow an animal.
实在抱歉
Do excuse us.
现实依旧 这种人不是少数
Fact remains, that these people are not few people…
他们从外地来 靠吃救济过活 无恶不作
They come over here, living of our charity, stealing…
却还在这里占有一席之地
Occupying line at this endorse.
必须对吉普赛人进行处理
It is essential to have a unformed approach to the gypsies.
恢复国民警卫队的自主性
Restore a certain autonomy to the Civil Guard.
那几个讨人嫌的是谁?
Who are those unbearable men?
一副猪样的是梅拉格绅士
The one that looks more like a pig is senor
政♥府♥高阶顾问
government adviser Milagro.
另一个是嘉费南多
The other one is Fernando Gavalle.
这名字真耳熟?
Why do I know the name?
-马德里的出版审查员 -天哪
– He’s a little censor from Madrid. – Oh, my God!
费多里格·加西亚·洛尔迦 你是南方人对吧
Federico Garcia Lorca, you are from the south, I believe?
是的
Yes.
那你对我们的话题
You know better than anyone what
定有一番高见
we are talking about here.
最小的女儿17岁
And the youngest is 17 and she is engaged
跟蒙泰纳家的兄弟订婚了
to one of the Montana brothers…
演得好! 演得好! 一流! 一流!
Bravo, bravo! Superb. Superb!
犹如上帝的仙乐
Bravo God!
简直一流
Simply superb.
你怎敢胡闹?
How dare you?
我胡闹?
How dare I?
你说我胡闹? 你知道我是谁吗?
How dare you, sir? Then you clearly don’t know who I am.
我是萨尔瓦多·达利
I am Salvador Dali.
现代艺术的救世主
The saviour of modern art.
那个人是天才
And this man is a genius.
伟大的诗人
He’s a great poet.
女士们先生们 我们是否与有荣焉
Aren’t we honoured, ladies and gentlemen?
在座中有现代艺术的救世主
Saviour of modern art
和他的朋友 伟大的诗人
and his friend, great poet.
念首诗吧
Recite something.

No.
请吧 请念一首
Oh, yes, do.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我毫无准备
I don’t have anything.
-念嘛 -这场合不适合
– Go on.- It’s not suitable.
费多里格 操他的正适合
Federico. Fuck suitable.
来吧 伟大的诗人
Well, come on then, great poet.
歌♥颂晚餐吧
Sing for your supper.
噢 吉普赛之城
Oh, city of the gypsies
人若见着你 又何能忘却
Who could see you and not remember you
面具与忧伤之城
City of mask and sorrow
肉桂塔之城
City of cinnamon towers
噢 吉普赛之城
Oh, city of the gypsies
角落飘扬旗帜
Corners hung with flags
快将绿色灯火熄灭
Put your green lights out
民防队已悄然袭来
The Civil Guard is coming
无忧之城
The city, free of fear
门户层叠
Was multiplying doors
四十民防队员
Forty Civil guardsmen
劫掠引火处处
Pour through to sack and burn
哀嚎声自风信鸡扬起
Flight of long screams rose from the weathercocks.
利刃割裂微风 被兽蹄踩碾而过
Sabre slashed the breezes trampled under hoof
沿着狼藉破败的街道
Through the half-lit streets
年老的吉普赛女人
Old gypsy women
逃离
Flee

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!