我觉得他怎么样
What do I think of him?
我觉得…他是天才
Well… He’s a genius.
一个天才
A genius.
天才 萨尔瓦多·达利
Genius, Salvador Dali
魅力十足 正如你所说
Very charming… Exactly as you’ve said.
我回房♥了 萨尔瓦多 明早见吧
I’m going to my room, Salvador. I’ll see you in the morning.
明早见了 爱人
See you in the morning, my love.
我刚看见帕寇 你这是干什么呢
I just saw Paco. What on Earth do you think you’re doing?
我要回格拉纳达
I’m going back to Granada.
你疯了是吧
Have you finally lost your mind?
你看早上的新闻没有
The news this morning, Federico?
摩洛哥已经沦陷了
Morocco’s fallen.
法♥西♥斯♥入侵格拉纳达是迟早的事
It’s only a matter of time before they get to Granada.
听着…
Listen…
我只去几天
I’ll only be there for a few days.
我要回去陪着家里人
I have to be with my family.
我还有很多事没做 路易 我告诉你
I’ve got so much do to, Louie. I can tell you…
我感觉…我能一口气写下6篇戏剧
I feel like.. like.. I could write 6 plays without stopping.
-废寝忘食地写 -那就在这里写
– Without eating. – Then write them here.
用脑子想想 费多里格
Think about it, Frederico.
那些人都认识你
These people know who you are,
知道你怎么说法♥西♥斯♥的
what you’ve been saying about Franco…
他们什么都知道
They know – everything.
我必须回家 路易
I have to go home, Louie.
-我会尽快跟你联络的 -当心点
– I’ll call you as soon as I can. – Be careful.
开门!
Open the door!
-你们要干什么! -费多里格·加西亚·洛尔迦
– What are you doing? – Federico Garcia Lorca
现在以新格拉纳达法逮捕你
I’m arresting you in the name of the New Granada.
-你在说什么 -不!
– What are you talking about? – No!
加西亚·洛尔迦 你这个同性恋
Garcia Lorca, it is you, marricon.
接西班牙 格拉纳达
Granada. Spain.
今晚 一条惊人的谣言
The incredible rumours are preceding
传遍了大街小巷
from the core of the front this evening.
据说大诗人费多里格·加西亚·洛尔迦
Reporting the abduction of the poet, Federico Garcia Lorca,
于3天前在格拉纳达遭到绑♥架♥
from his home town in Granada, three days ago.
格拉纳达市长称
The governer of Granada says he does not know
不清楚加西亚·洛尔迦的下落
the whereabouts of Garcia Lorca.
还活着
Still alive.
要干掉同性恋只有一种办法
Only one way to kill a queer.
费多里格·加西亚·洛尔迦
The veil of mystery overshadowing the disappearance
失踪的谜团已真♥相♥大白
of Federico Garcia Lorca has been removed.
晚间新闻证实
The news is coming this evening
大诗人费多里格·加西亚·洛尔迦
that the execution of the poet, Federico Garcia Lorca,
已遭处决
has been confirmed.
费多里格
Federico.
萨尔瓦多
Salvador!
客人们来了
The guests are here.
加西亚·洛尔迦死后数十年 达利对两人的关系秘而不宣
直至晚年 达利方才道出学生时代的友谊 以及与洛尔迦的真挚情谊
达利的回忆成就了本片
干旱的大地
Dry land
无边黑夜中寂静的大地
Quiet land of immense night
夜风拂过橄榄林
Wind in the olive grove
夜风 拂过山脉
Wind in the Sierra

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!