That’s a beautiful story.
一个优美的… 神话
A beautiful… myth.
讲故事可以激发孩子的兴趣
It is one way of telling the truth, and children seem to love it.
诺布喇♥嘛♥ 我很尊重你们的文化…
Lama Norbu, I have a great respect for your culture…
以及你们的信仰
and your religion,
我也知道西♥藏♥发生的…
and I know about the invasion of Tibet…
那些不幸的事
and the tragedies that happened,
与我妻子不同 我无法接受轮回的思想
but I don’t believe in reincarnation, and neither does my wife.
你怎么会呢?
Why should you?
在西♥藏♥ 我们认为灵魂和躯体…
In Tibet, we think of the mind and the body…
就像茶和杯子一样
as the contents and the container.
现在 杯子不在了
Now the cup is no longer a cup.
但茶变成了什么?
But what is the tea?
还是茶 – 对极了
Still tea. – Exactly.
无论茶在杯里、桌子或地板上
In the cup, on the table, or on the floor,
它只不过是在容器中移♥动♥罢了
it moves from one container to another,
但它终究还是茶
but it’s still tea.
就像死后的灵魂一样
Like the mind after death,
从某个躯体转移到另一个躯体
it moves from one body to another,
但终究还是同样的神识
but it is still mind.
就算渗入毛巾 茶还是茶
Even in the towel, it’s still tea.
丝毫没变
The same tea.
我接受不来 谢谢
None for me, thanks.
一旦我们确认他是转世的孩子
Once we’re certain about the reincarnation,
孩子就会受到特别的教育
the child would receive a special education.
他会成为我们社会中
He could become a very powerful figure in our society,
举足轻重的大♥师♥
a spiritual leader.
就算他是一个美国人?
Even if he’s an American?
我是说 你会让杰西生活在寺庙里
I mean, what, you’re offering Jesse life in a Buddhist monastery?
是这样吗? – 当然
Is that it? – Of course.
如果他愿意的话
If he wanted it.
或者让他继续生活在这里 等年长一些再做决定
Or he could go on with his life here and decide when he’s older.
但首先要确定他是转世之身
But first, to be sure of the reincarnation,
我们会把杰西带到不丹
we will take Jesse to Bhutan,
与寺中的住持、高僧们…
consult the Abbot of the monastery…
一起商量决定
and all the experts.
你好像有点不开心
Now you look angry.
是啊 把小孩从他的家里带走
I am. To take a child away from his family,
在我们这 把这种事称做绑♥架♥
in this country, we call kidnapping.
呜隆隆
Vroom!
诺布喇♥嘛♥的快递 – 谢谢
Special delivery for Lama Norbu! – Oh. Thank you.
呜隆隆 – 我们期盼你与妻子…
Vroom! – We hoped you and your wife…
能和杰西一起来
would come with him.
去不丹? – 是的
To Bhutan? – Yes.
那是一个美丽的国家
It’s a very beautiful country.
很好 似乎还有一个小孩…
Well, well. It seems there’s another candidate
也可能是多杰喇♥嘛♥的转世之身
for the reincarnation of Lama Dorje.
一个加德满都的小男孩
A little boy from Kathmandu.
那里人很多吗?有多少人?我想去见见他们
Are there a lot of us? How many are there? I want to meet them.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
来吧
Come on.
到不丹路途很远 我们走吧
This has gone too far. We’re outta here.
杰西 杰西 – 诺布喇♥嘛♥
Jesse. Jesse. – Lama Norbu!
喇♥嘛♥ – 说再见 杰西
Lama! – Say good-bye, Jesse.
别忘了你的书 杰西 – 再见 诺布喇♥嘛♥
Don’t forget your book, Jesse Long-Ears. – Good-bye, Lama Norbu.
诺布喇♥嘛♥
Lama Norbu!
父王
Oh, my father,
你为何一直对我隐瞒真♥相♥?
why have you hidden the truth from me for so long?
你为何不让我知道痛苦
Why have you lied to me about the existence of suffering,
疾病、贫穷
sickness, poverty,
衰老和死亡的存在?
old age and death?
悉达多 即便是隐瞒 也是因为爱你的缘故
If I’ve lied to you, Siddhartha, it has been because I love you.
你的爱已经成为了牢笼
Your love has become a prison.
城外的人们有如此多的痛苦…
How can I live here as I lived before…
我还怎能像从前那样安住在这里
when so many are suffering outside?
你不必出城去啊
You never wanted to go outside.
父王 – 嗯
Father. – Mm-hmm.
我要找到痛苦的根源
I must find an answer to suffering.
悉达多 就算你离开了我
Even if you betray me, Siddhartha,
难道你就不怜惜你的妻子和儿子吗?
have you no pity for the wife you leave, and for your own son?
我的… 儿子出生了?
My… child is born?
是的 今晚出生的
Born this very evening.
为他们想想吧 悉达多
Think of them, Siddhartha.
你已经是个父亲了 应该尽到父亲的责任
You too are a father. You too have a duty.
你不能就此离开
You cannot leave now.
即使我爱耶输陀罗…
Even my love for Yasodhara…
和我的儿子…
and my son…
但这无法冲淡我对痛苦的感受
cannot remove the pain I feel.
我知道 他们也无法逃避痛苦
For I know that they too will have to suffer,
变老…
grow old…
然后死亡
and die.
就像你和我一样
Like you, like me,
无一例外
like us all.
是的
Yes.
我们会死去…
We must all die…
并轮回…
and be reborn…
再次死去
and die again,
再次轮回 生死不断
and be reborn and die, and be reborn and die again.
没有人能逃脱
No man can ever escape that curse.
那么…
Then that…
这就是我的使命
is my task.
我要脱离轮回的痛苦
I will lift that curse.
锁好大门
Lock the gate.
加强警卫
Double the guard.
如果王子试图逃跑 就以武力阻止他
If the Prince tries to escape, he must be stopped by force.
你好
Hello.
伊凡?
Evan?
我感到难以置信
I can’t believe it.
什么时候?
When?
这是怎么发生的?
How did it happen?
真是… 噢 天啊
It’s… Oh, God.
在旧金山
In San Francisco.
我想坐今晚的班机
I’ll try to get a flight out tonight.
伊凡到底怎么了?
What happened to Evan?
伊凡出事了
Evan had an accident.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
等一下 杰西
Just a minute, Jesse.
就在悉达多离开父王之后
As soon as he left his father,
他去看他的妻子 和刚刚出生的儿子
Siddhartha went to see his wife and his newborn son.
他虽于心不忍♥
His heart was torn,
但去意已决
but his mind was made up.
她们是如此美丽 可是还睡着
They were so beautiful. But they were sleep.
而他 已经醒了
And he was awake.
车匿
Channa.
车匿
Channa.
车匿
Channa.
迷雾笼罩了所有的一切 – 车匿
A magic mist had descended over everything. – Channa.
整个王宫陷入了沉睡之中
The whole court had fallen into a deep sleep.
车匿
Channa.
车匿
Channa.
车匿
Channa.
车匿
Channa.
车匿 车匿
Channa. Channa,
醒醒 去牵马来 – 你说什么?
wake up. Get Kantaka. – What?
把马牵来 别让人看见 我在老城门等你
Get Kantaka. Mind no one sees you and meet me at the old gate.
去吧 – 好的 主人
Go now. – Yes, my Lord.
主人 只有圣洁的大象还在醒着
Only the great elephants are awake, my Lord.
全世界都进入了梦乡 车匿
The whole world is dreaming, Channa.
但对悉达多而言 却是出离了皇宫的梦境
But for Siddhartha the dream was ending.
他踏上了漫长的修行之路
His long journey of awakening had begun.
他们是什么人?车匿 是强盗吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!