The Middle Way was the great truth Siddhartha had found,
正是他所悟得的中道
the path he would teach to the world.
尼泊尔首都 加德满都
谢谢 – 爸爸 你看
Thank you. – Dad, look!
桑加 你确定今天可以看到另外的孩子吗?
Are you sure the other boy will be here today, Sangay?
当然 放心吧 他一直都在这里
Of course, of course. He’s always here.
哇 爸爸 好庄严啊
Wow, Dad, isn’t it great?
是啊 仿佛正凝视着我们
Yeah, it’s lookin’ at us.
那个圆顶 就像你盖的那房♥子一样
It’s a dome, like the one on your building.
灵塔的方形基底象征着”土”
The square face of the Stupa is the symbol of Earth
其上的穹顶则是”水”的象征
The dome is the symbol of Water
再上面的眼睛 象征着证悟阶路或者说是象征”火”
Above the eyes are the levels of Enlightenment. Or fire.
最上面的塔伞 就是”空”的象征
The umbrella above is the symbol of air.
现在 你们应该去走一走 寻找自己
Now you should go around and look for yourselves.
我们半个小时后…
We can meet… in half an hour.
在那个… 叫舍利塔查看咖啡厅的地方再集♥合♥
There’s a place over there… called the Stupa View Coffeeshop
喇♥嘛♥ 我能去转动它们吗?
Lama, can I go around and touch those things?
转经轮吗?当然可以
The prayer wheels? Of course.
但要记住
But remember,
只能顺时针转动
you should always walk around clockwise.
好吗 爸爸? – 他在这里会很安全
Okay, Dad? – He will be completely safe here.
好吧 杰西 一会见
Okay, Jesse. I’ll see you later.
我会看着你的
I’ll be watching you!
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad! Hey!
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy!
就是那个男孩… – 是的 正是拉尤
That’s… the boy. – Yes, that is Raju.
赞巴 你看 另一位候选人
Look, Champa, the other candidate.
茫茫人海中 他们两个人…
Amongst all these people, the two of them…
已经找到了彼此
have found each other.
你要给多少钱?
How much you give?
10卢比?5卢比?
Ten rupee? Five rupee?
1卢比? – 我没有钱
One rupee? – I don’t have any money.
你口袋里装的是什么?
What’s in your pocket?
这是我的游戏机 你要玩吗? – 好
It’s my Gameboy. You want to try? – Oh!
好啊 我可是加德满都的冠军
Yeah. I’m champion of Kathmandu.
你真棒
You’re good.

Hey!
我才是加德满都的冠军
I am champion of Kathmandu!
他在干嘛? – 我要把它拿回来
What is he doing? – I’ll get it back!
回来啊
Come back!
爸爸?
Dad?
曼图 曼图 回来啊
Mantu! Mantu, come back!

Hey!
嘿 美国小兄弟
Hey! American boy! Hey!
我哥哥虽然唱得不错 但他很顽皮
My brother is very naughty, but great singer.
谢谢 我叫杰西 – 我是拉尤 来吧
Thanks. My name’s Jesse. – I’m Raju. Come!
上这来 小兄弟 – 嘿 爸爸
Hey, up here, buddy. – Dad! Hey, Dad!
赞巴 我可以问个问题吗? – 当然可以
Champa, can I ask you something? – Of course.
诺布喇♥嘛♥生病了吗?我看见他正在吃药
Is Lama Norbu sick? I see him taking those pills.
他还好…
He’s…
只是有点不舒服 但身体还很硬朗
not completely well, but very strong.
爸爸 这是我的新朋友
Dad! Dad, this is my new friend.
我迷路的时候 他找到了我
He found me when I was lost.
我们知道了 杰西
We know, Jesse. We know.
我们正等着你们俩呢
We’ve been waiting for you both.
我们很高兴见到你 拉尤
We are very pleased to meet you, Raju.
桑加告诉我们很多你的事
Sangay has told us much about you.
两位候选人能这样…
It is good that two of the candidates…
找到彼此 真是太好了
have found each other in this way.
我们现在要去看看…
Now we must visit a third candidate…
刚刚听说的第三位候选人
whom I’ve only just heard about.
路途十分遥远
It will be a very long drive.
希望这是多杰喇♥嘛♥最后的… 玩笑
So let us hope it is Lama Dorje’s… last joke.
多杰喇♥嘛♥总是喜欢开”无常”的玩笑
Lama Dorje always made jokes about impermanence.
喇♥嘛♥ 什么是”无常”?
Lama, what’s “impermanence”?
你看到这些人了吗?
You see these people?
包括我们在内…
All of us…
世上所有的人…
and all the people alive in the world today…
百年之后 都会死去
A hundred years from now we’ll all be dead.
这就是无常
That is impermanence.
杰西?
Jesse?

Hey.
嘿 杰西
Hey, Jesse.
要不要和妈妈通话啊? – 好啊
You wanna call Mom? – Yeah.
过来
Come on.
妈妈 是的 是我…
Mom, yes it’s me…
是的
Yes.
我想你了妈妈 我好想你
I miss you mom, I miss you so much.
什么?
What?
我交了个新朋友 他是马戏团的 他还养了只猴子
Oh, I have a new friend, he in a circus and have a monkey.
什么?
What?
他在这里
He is here.
莉莎?
Lisa?
我听不很清楚
I can’t hear anything.
现在好点了
Now, I can,
要是我当了佛教♥徒♥ 那…
If I were a Buddhist, well…
杰西?
Jesse?
我猜是早上
I guess it’s morning.
莉莎
Lisa?
莉莎 断线了?
Lisa? I losing a line?
好像要断线了
I… I losing a line.
莉莎 我们爱你
Lisa, we love you.
我已经求援了
I send help, sahib.
车子抛锚了吗? – 是的
Car broken, sahib? – Yeah.
很不好的果报
Very bad karma.

Oh.
我希望你不会旅途劳顿 喇♥嘛♥
I hope your journey was not too tiring, Lama.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我想先见见你的孩子 – 我的宝贝在这里
Now I want to meet the child. – Here is my precious.
歌♥陀 下来和罗布打招呼
Gita. Come and meet Lama Norbu.
歌♥陀 这位是杰西还有拉尤
Gita, this is Jesse and Raju.
我才是真正的多杰喇♥嘛♥ 你们是假的
I am the real Lama Dorje, and you are both fakes.
多杰喇♥嘛♥不是位女性吧
Lama Dorje wasn’t a woman.
他是寺院的女住持
He was the abbess of a convent.
你是怎么知道的?不好意思 你还没有上学
How would you know? I’m sorry, you don’t go to school.
而你又是个外国人
And you’re a foreigner.
我有个秘密花♥园♥
I have a secret garden.
来吧 小笨蛋
Come. Come, O ignorant boys.
我吗?
Me?
就在花♥园♥这边
Right here in this garden,
我爷爷叫拉贾 是个了不起的人
my grandfather, who was a raja and a great saint,
他向猛虎贡献了自己
was eaten by a tiger.
是的 没错 – 当时猛虎十分饥饿
Yeah, right! – There was a terrible famine,
它正为虎仔们找寻食物
and the tiger was looking for food to feed her babies.
于是我爷爷就奉献了自己
So my grandfather offered himself.
他这么做真是太蠢了
He must’ve been pretty stupid to do something like that.
不 只有崇高的人才会这么做
Only a great being can do something like that.
吃了我啊 你这只笨老虎
Eat me, O poor tiger!
吃了我啊
Eat me!
你实在太饿了
You’re so hungry!
吃了我啊
Eat me!
噢 不
Oh, no! Aah!
不要吃掉我
Don’t eat me!
这就是吃掉我爷爷的那只老虎的牙
This tooth belonged to the tiger that ate my grandfather.
好酷啊
Cool.
你骗不了我的 这故事我听过无数次了
You can’t fool me. I heard this story a thousand times,
但他并不知道
but he don’t know that.
你爷爷一定很硬的了
Your grandfather must have been pretty tough,
可怜的老虎连牙齿都咬断了
if the poor tiger lost his tooth.
在虎牙的见证下
At holder of the tiger tooth,
我正式任命你们俩为我的秘密花♥园♥的成员
I make it both members of the secret of the psyche King Cobra.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!