约翰·布拉本 理查德·古德温
制 片
盖伊·汉弥尔顿
彼得·乌斯蒂诺夫 饰
赫尔克里·波洛 比利时大侦探
简·伯金 饰
克里斯蒂娜·雷德芬 可怜的人♥妻♥
科林·布莱克利 饰
霍勒斯·布拉特爵士 买♥♥钻石的富豪
尼古拉斯·克莱 饰
帕特里克·雷德芬 风流的帅小伙
詹姆斯·梅森 饰
奥德尔·加德纳 戏剧制片人
罗迪·麦克道尔 饰
雷克斯·布鲁斯特 专栏作家
西尔维娅·迈尔斯 饰
麦拉·加德纳 戏剧制片人
丹尼斯·奎里 饰
肯尼斯·马歇尔 忍♥气吞声的丈夫
黛安娜·里格 饰
阿琳娜·马歇尔 当红女演员
玛吉·史密斯 饰
戴芬妮·卡梭 旅馆老板娘
根据 阿加莎·克里斯蒂 同名小说改编
阳光下的罪恶
艾米丽·侯恩 饰
琳达·马歇尔 “灰姑娘”
编剧 安东尼·沙弗尼
制片人 约翰·布拉本 理查德·古德温
导演 盖伊·汉弥尔顿
约克郡北区警局
不好了 不好了 快点去吧
Please, please, you must come quick.
有个女的在旷野里给人杀了
There’s a woman lying dead out on the moors.
好了 小姐 您坐这儿不用下车了
It’s alright, miss. No need for you to take another look.
艾丽丝·鲁波夫人
Ruber. Alice. Mrs.
她死了还不到两小时
I’d say she’s been dead for no more than two hours.
大概4点刚过才死的
Say four o’clock at the outside for time of death.
伦敦特洛伊 保险公♥司♥
赫拉克勒斯·帕罗特先生来了
Hercules Parrot, sir.
是波洛 小姐
Poirot, mademoiselle.
赫尔克里·波洛
著名侦探 比利时人
Hercule Poirot
噘着个嘴 好像要亲亲 波洛
Pucker your lips as though about to bestow a kiss! Poi-rot.
早上好 波洛 你查出结果了吗
Morning, Poirot. I hope you have good news for us.
这个案子已经拖了四个月了
This case has been hanging fire for four months.
恐怕没有 碰到这种离奇的案子
No, I’m afraid it’s one of those rare cases
保险公♥司♥只能
where an insurance company must, er…
自认倒霉吧
…laugh and lump it.
是啊
Very well.
车马费照旧是一百基尼 对吗
The usual 100 guineas, I take it?
哦 我说波洛 你看看这个
By the way, Poirot… Take a look at this.
这是霍勒斯·布拉特爵士拿来的
It is the property of Sir Horace Blatt.
要我们公♥司♥替他保险 保五万英镑
He is seeking to insure it with us for £50,000.
要是按质论价 我看这东西就值
Well, on the face of it, it seems to be worth every penny of…
三十八英镑七先令六便士
…£38 pounds, seven shillings and six pence.
说得太对了 这是假的
You are of course quite right. It is paste.
问题是一个百万富翁企业家为什么
The question is why should a millionaire industrialist
要这样拙劣地弄虚作假
perpetrate such an obvious fraud?
对极了 他应该知道钻石要经过检查
Precisely. He must have known the stone would be examined.
所以说 其中必有奥秘
So you see, there is something of a mystery.
放心吧 对我赫尔克里·波洛来说 什么奥秘都能解开
Rest assured, with Hercule Poirot, mysteries never last for long.
是啊 所以我们希望你能调查这件事
Exactly. We were wondering if you would undertake to investigate the matter.
你放心 我一定保守秘密
You know that you can count on my discretion.
好 我这就去找霍勒斯爵士 下午就去
Very well, I will see Sir Horace… this afternoon.
恐怕找不着他 他坐着他的欢乐罗杰号♥游艇
Hardly this afternoon, I think. He’s on his yacht, the Jolly Roger,
到法国南部去了 先付你两百磅 行吗
in the south of France. Would a further £200 meet the case?
基尼 英国旧时的金币 值21先令 现值1.05英镑
两百基尼吧
Guineas.
那么我出门在外就会更愉快些
It will make my forthcoming holidays even more attractive.
你搞的什么鬼
So that’s your game, is it?
到这来就差指着我鼻子 说我霍勒斯·布拉特做假
You come out here and as near as dammit accuse me, Horace Blatt, of fraud?
霍勒斯·布拉特爵士
买♥♥钻石的百万富翁
Sir Horace Blatt
你真以我会为了一颗钻石
Do you seriously think that I’d cheat the insurance company
讹诈保险公♥司♥吗 我有的是钱 波洛
over one bloody jewel? I am worth millions, Poirot.
不管怎么说 那钻石是假的
Nevertheless, I’m afraid it’s quite worthless, monsieur.
天哪 我真想掐死她
God, I could wring her bloody neck!
如蒙不弃 能否把详情告诉我
If you would care to confide in me, I should be most honoured.
好吧 长话短说
Alright, I’ll tell you this much.
我几个月前在纽约认识个女的
A couple of months back, I met a certain lady in New York.
她说她是那样地爱上了我
She told me she was so madly in love with me
宁可为我离开歌♥舞团 她原先是个演员
that she’d leave the show she was in… ’cause she was an actress, you know.
跟我一起坐玛丽女王号♥回到英国就嫁给我
…and come back to England with me on the Queen Mary and marry me.
我就买♥♥了颗蒂芙尼钻石送给她
So I bought her this stone from Tiffany’s.
船在大西洋上开到半途她就变了心
Then halfway across the Atlantic, she changed her mind
跟别的男人跑了
and ran off with another man.
她要不带走钻石 本来也就算了
I wouldn’t have minded, only she took the jewel with her.
可这也太欺负人了
That wasn’t a fair do.
我送她钻石是考虑跟她结婚的
You see, I had given her it in contemplation of marriage.
再说在海上鬼混了三天就
And, frankly, $100,000 is a bit much to pay
花了我十万美金也未免太贵了
for three days’ fumbling on the high seas.
先生 爱情不是金钱能够买♥♥得到的
Oh, monsieur, who can put a price on les affaires de coeur?
我买♥♥得到
I bloody can.
这太贵了
And this was too high.
所以三星期前 我去找她要回那钻石
So, three weeks ago, I went after her and demanded it back.
开始她还支支吾吾
Of course she tried to put me off,
过了一个星期才把钻石还给我
but finally after a week or so she gave it to me
我就把它送去保险了
and I sent it along to be insured and…
这一定是她调的包
She’d had the bloody thing copied, hadn’t she?
看来也只能这么解释 先生
It would appear to be the only explanation, monsieur.
我才不当这个冤大头
Well, she’s not gonna make a chump out of me.
最近听说 三天以后她要到戴芬妮那儿
I happen to know that in three days’ time she’ll be down at Daphne’s place
去休息休息
for a little holiday.
我就让她休息休息吧
I’ll give her a little holiday!
戴芬妮那儿
Daphne’s place?
就是戴芬妮·卡梭那儿
Yes, you know, Daphne Castle.
戴芬妮过去是泰伦尼国王的情妇
Yes, she… She was the mistress of the King of Tyrania for years,
泰伦尼 虚构的王国
后来国王选中了其他人当王后
then when he upped and married the present queen
他为了堵戴芬妮的口 送了她这座夏宫
he gave Daphne an old summer palace to keep her quiet.
她就把它改成了现在这座豪华的旅馆
She’s turned it into one of those exclusive la-di-da hotels
让那些狗男狗女跑来眉来眼去的
where the nobs and nancies come to squawk at each other.
我就看不惯 可她人不错
I can’t stand it meself, but she’s good sort.
你跟我一起去吧
Anyway, you’d better come with me.
我叫船长准备房♥间 咱们今晚就起航
I’ll ask the captain to prepare a cabin. We can sail tonight.
不过 先生
Alas, monsieur.
我这个人从小就最怕晕船了
Ever since I was a small boy, I have suffered from le mal de mer.
坐船去我是 心有余而力不足
It needed all my courage to make this small trip.
我坐火车去 回见吧
I will take the train and join you there.
谢谢你们的老板
Mes compliments à Monsieur Jerome.
服务员
Waiter?
再来一杯白兰地 给我帐单
Could I have another brandy and the bill, please?
克里斯蒂娜·雷德芬太太
可怜的人♥妻♥
Mrs Christine Redfern
帕特里克·雷德芬
风流的帅小伙
Patrick Redfern
帕特里克 别喝了 来不及了
Patrick, really! You haven’t got time for another drink!
-11点就要开船了 -来得及的
-The steamer leaves at 11:00! -Of course I have!
你先去取行李 我在这等找零
If you have the baggage sent down, while I wait for the change.
为什么样样都要我来做
Why do I always have to do everything?
波洛先生 您的夜班火车铺位已经预订好了
Monsieur Poirot, your reservation on the night train has been confirmed.
请到服务台来取票 先生
The tickets will be at the desk. Monsieur.
谢谢 嗯
Thank you. Er…
只好走 再不走船要开了
I must go. I’ve got to catch that damn boat.
雷克斯·布鲁斯特
专栏作家
Rex Brewster
戴芬妮·卡梭太太
旅馆老板娘
Mrs Daphne Castle
你怎么了 雷克斯 愁眉苦脸的
What on earth’s wrong, Rex? You look fearfully glum.
你到这来是来玩玩的 否则花钱多冤哪
You’re supposed to be enjoying yourself. God knows you’re paying enough for it!
是真冤哪
Don’t I know it?
说实话 戴芬妮 我有个主意 我要给你
As a matter of fact, Daphne, I was wondering if you would care
在《纽约人》写篇文章 你肯不肯让我在这白住
to trade my bill for a super piece in New Yorker?
文章题目就叫《昨日的贵妃 今日的女店主》
You know the sort of thing. “Farewell courtesan, hello inn-keeper.”
我当然愿意了 不过我要的是现钱 不是捧场
Darling, I’d love to help. But it’s not publicity I need, it’s the cash.
仁慈的上帝啊 我也是这样
Oh, good God, darling, don’t we all?
加德纳夫妇在哪儿呢
How are the Gardeners this morning?
年龄和习惯都不能消除他们的小家子气
Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale, their infinite vulgarity.
早啊 加德纳夫妇 样样称心吗
Good morning, Gardeners. Everything tickety-boo?
麦拉·加德纳夫人
戏剧制片人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!