Home 家庭电影 小妇人(1949)

小妇人(1949)

0
小妇人(1949)

Oh, not that I begrudge Amy the trip,
呃…我可能也有点嫉妒吧
but… well, I…I suppose that’s what I am doing.
欧洲之旅
That trip to Europe
是你一直期望的
you have so looked forward to…
我明白 那真是太让人失望了
Well, that is a cruel disappointment.I know
最惨的是
And then, on top of it,
一个笨教授把事情搅得更糟糕
a stupid professor comes blundering and makes things worse.

Oh, no.
如果我不能忍♥受事实 我就一文不值了
If I can’t stand the truth, I’m not worth anything.
我认为那些故事的确不好 但是…
Well, I didn’t think those stories were very good,but…
你瞧 《公爵的女儿》付清了肉店账单
you see the Duke’s daughter paid the butcher bill and
《考文垂的诅咒》让马奇家不愁吃穿
the curse of the coventrys was the blessing of the Marches.
这正是我想到的 我就告诉自己
Yes, that is what I thought, and then I said to myself,
或许我无权说三道四
“I maybe have no right to speak.”
但随后我又告诉自己
But then, I said to myself,
或许我也有权说出来
“I maybe have no right not to speak,”
因为你有才华
for you have talent.
你真这么认为?
You really think so?
否则我就不说了 你明白的
Otherwise I wouldn’t say it. You know that.
我要对你说
And I say to you,
在浪费自己的才华之前
sweep mud in the street first
不如先上街扫泥巴
before you’re false to that talent.
告诉自己
Say to yourself,
我写下的每一行字
“I will never write one single line
都是遵从我内心最先感受到的
which I have not first felt in my own heart.”
告诉自己
Say to yourself,
趁我还年轻时
“while I am young,
我会写我所知道的简单而又美丽的事物
“I will write the simple beautiful things I know and understand.”
你会做到的吧 小朋友?
Will you do that, my little friend?
我会试试
I’ll try.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
回家?
Home?
那是属于我的地方
It’s where I belong.
那里需要我
They need me there.
贝丝病了 我可以帮助我的家人
Beth is sick, and I can help my family.
但你就不在这儿了
But then you will not be here.
我就见不到你了
I will not see you.
谁能跟我去听歌♥剧呢
Whom will I go to the opera with?
谁能帮我缝扣子呢?
Who will sew on my buttons?
你什么时候离开?
when you are gone?
也许有一天我会回来
I may be back some day,
我会写信给你的 真的
and I’ll write you. Truly, I will.
你会写信 但是…
You will write, but…
去吧 约瑟芬
Go, Josephine.
回家吧
Go back to your home
尽你所能地写你的故事
and write your stories as you can write them.
也许有天我会去你的家里
And maybe someday I will see you there…
见到你
In your home.
哎 这个冬天太漫长了
Oh, the winter’s been so long.
我希望春天快快到来
I wish the spring would come.

Jo!
妈咪!- 你回来了!
Marmee! – Oh, you’re back!
妈妈 回家真是太好了
Oh, marmee, it’s so wonderful to be home.
这个家没有你简直太空了
Oh, the house has been empty without you.
哦 乔
Oh, Jo.
贝丝
Bethy.
我的贝丝
My Beth.
贝丝
Oh, Bethy.
我正盼着春天快些到来 乔
I was wishing that spring would come, Jo,
它就来了
and it has.
我有好多事要讲给你听
I’ve so many things to tell you.
很多好事
Very plummy, too.
还有好多事想问
And so many things to ask.
但礼物优先
But presents first.
这是给你的 贝丝
This is for you, Bethy.
谢谢你 乔
Oh, thank you, Jo.
你弹琴时 它会陪伴你的
It can accompany you while you play.
我现在不怎么弹了 乔
I don’t play much now, Jo.
真的不弹了
Not at all, really.
爸爸呢?
Where’s father?
在书房♥ 亲爱的
In his study, dear.
他一定很高兴你回来了
He’ll be so glad that you’re home.
就是这样了 乔
And that’s all, Jo.
巴恩斯医生说我们无能为力
Dr. Barnes says there’s nothing we can do.
不 爸爸
Oh, no, father.
别是贝丝
Not Beth.
对我们来说将有段艰难的日子
These will be dark days for us, Jo.
乔 尤其是对你
For you, especially.
我的孩子 擦干眼泪
Now dry your eyes, my child, for her sake.
别让她看见你哭
Don’t let her see you cry.
别哭 乔
Don’t cry, Jo.
我不想你因我而哭
I don’t want you to cry for me.
亲爱的 我不是在为你哭
I’m not crying for you, darling.
我只是想到梅格和艾米
I’m just lonesome for Meg and Amy…
还有我们过去的快乐时光
and for our old happy times.
我想哭也没用
I guess the storm didn’t help things either.
我会没事的
I’ll be alright.
治不好了 乔
It’s no use, Jo.
我知道的
I know.
请别告诉妈咪 我知道
Please don’t tell marmee, but I know.
乔 你不要害怕
Oh, Jo, you mustn’t be afraid.
这是不是很好笑
Doesn’t it sound funny…
我对你说的话
Me saying that to you
是往常你对我说的
when you’ve always said it to me?
乔 你总是让我想到海鸥
You’ve always reminded me of a seagull, Jo.
强壮狂野
Strong and wild…
喜欢狂风暴雨
And fond of the wind and storm…
梦想着飞向海洋
And dreaming of flying out to sea.
而妈咪说我是壁炉上的蟋蟀
And marmee said I was the cricket on the hearth,
满足于呆在家中
content to stay at home.
我不知道该怎样表达
I can’t express it very well.
除了你 我不想对任何人讲
I guess I shouldn’t even try, except to my Jo.
但我似乎从来就没打算活得长久
But it seems I was never intended to live very long.
我从没计划过长大后要做什么
I never planned what I would do when I grew up,
我不像你们
like the rest of you did,
我从来都不敢离开家
’cause I could never bear the thought of leaving home.
但我不再害怕了 乔
But I’m not afraid anymore, Jo.
我知道我不会失去你 没有什么能真正将我们分离
I’ve learned that I won’t lose you, that nothing can really part us,
即使表面上不在一起
though it seems to,
我们也永远都是一家人
and that we’ll always be a family…
即便我们之中有人离开了
Even though one of us is gone.
但是 乔
But, Jo,
就算上了天堂 我也会想家的
I think that I will be homesick for you, even in heaven.
献给我的妹妹:贝丝
“Dedicated… to my sister…” Beth…”
她现在
“Who is now…”
已离我而去
“Parted from me.”
乔 乔
Jo! Jo!
这不是那位优雅的夫人吗
Well, if it isn’t the elegant young matron.
双胞胎还好吗?- 很好 乔
How are the twins? – Wonderful, Jo.
那是什么?
What’s that?
我的小说
My novel.
写完啦
Finished.
我正要寄出去
I’m sending it off.
寄回来后你再看
You can read it when it comes back.
他们或许会出版呢
Maybe they’ll publish it.
哦 我不是寄给出版社
Oh, I’m not sending it to a publisher.
而是寄给巴尔教授
I’m sending it to professor Bhaer.
我曾答应过他
I sort of promised it to him once.
真是怪事
Well, that’s an odd thing to do.
你常写信给他 对吧?- 对啊
You write him often, don’t you? – Yes, I do.
他知道我在写些什么