反正没人听我的话
Nobody listens to me anyhow.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas.
谢谢您 马奇姑妈
Thank you, aunt March.
马奇姑妈 您还是会让我替您工作的吧?
Aunt March, you still want me to work for you, don’t you?
真是挑了个好时候来问
Fine time to ask me.
我想成为您的同伴
I’d like to be your companion.
同伴应该是友好的
A companion should be companionable.
我会的 我保证
I will be, I promise.
我愿意言归于好
I’m willing to Bury the hatchet.
很好 那么…
Very well, then.
假期过后来吧
Come over after the holidays.
9点整
9:00 sharp.
带条围裙来
Bring an apron.
谢谢您
Thank you, auntie.
圣诞快乐 马奇姑妈
Merry Christmas, aunt March.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
看啊 乔 一块钱!
Look, Jo, a dollar!
她给了我们每人一块钱!
She gave us each a dollar!
太好了 我可以去买♥♥《暗黑复仇者》了
How splendid. Now I can buy the black avenger.
我一直想要一顶羽毛帽子
Oh, I’ve been longing for a bonnet with a feather.
我要买♥♥一盒上好的费伯牌画笔
A nice box of Faber’s drawing pencils for me.
你要怎么花你的钱 贝丝?
And what will you do with your dollar, Bethy?
我要买♥♥些新乐谱
I’ll buy some new music.
我们现在就可以去吗 妈咪?
May we go now, marmee?
好吧
Alright.
我们终于有礼物了!
We’ll have presents after all!
圣诞佳节已来到
♪ Merry Christmastime is here ♪
一年最快乐的时光
♪ Happiest time in all the year ♪
叮咚
♪ Ding dong ♪
叮咚
♪ Ding dong ♪
快乐的孩子欢笑玩耍
♪ Merry children laugh and play ♪
欢乐充满这荣耀的日子
♪ Happy on this glorious day ♪
所有的孩子欢笑玩耍
♪ All the children laugh and play ♪
在这圣诞时光
♪ At Christmastime ♪
圣诞佳节已来到
♪ Merry Christmastime is here ♪
一年最快乐的时光
♪ Happiest time in all the year ♪
叮咚
♪ Ding dong ♪
叮咚
♪ Ding dong ♪
快乐的孩子欢笑玩耍
♪ Happy children laugh and play… ♪
我想我应该打烊了
I think maybe I ought to close up
免得有人进来买♥♥东西
before somebody comes in and wants to buy something.
圣诞快乐 格雷斯先生
Merry Christmas, Mr. Grace.
圣诞快乐 格雷斯先生
Merry Christmas, Mr. Grace.
啊 你的店真漂亮
Oh, your store looks just beautiful.
你好
Howdy.
我们每人有一块钱可花
We each have a dollar to spend.
我想看看您的费伯牌画笔
So I’d like to look at your Faber’s drawing pencils.
我想要艾文顿女士写的《暗黑复仇者》
And I’d like the black avenger by lady Avington.
是你那天看的那本吗?
Is that the book you was reading the other day?
就是那本
Yes, that’s the one.
你最好买♥♥别的
Then you better get another.
你坐在梯子上都快看完了
You almost finished that one sittin’ right there on that ladder.
我要顶帽子 格雷斯先生
I’m looking for a bonnet, Mr. Grace,
天鹅绒的 要有一两朵玫瑰
velvet with a dashing feather and a moss Rose or two
带一块面纱
and a wisp of a veiling
还要有装饰品
and an ornament about here.
一块钱的
For a dollar.
想好了?
You do, do you?
在那边的架子上
Over on that there shelf.
谢谢 格雷斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Grace.
那么 你要什么?
Now, uh, what’ll you have?
怎么了?舌头打结了?
What’s the matter, cat got your tongue?
不是的先生 她有些腼腆
No, sir. She’s overcome with temerdity.
她想要买♥♥乐谱 她只有一块钱
She would like some music, all she can get for a dollar.
在那个桌上
Over there on that table.
我想要一块钱的费伯牌画笔
I would like a dollar’s worth of Faber’s drawing pencils.
麻烦包起来
And wrap them, please.
可以用红丝带包吗?
Would you tie them with a red ribbon?
红丝带?
A red ribbon?
好吧
Alright.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
红丝带
Red ribbon.
拿到《暗黑复仇者》了吗 约瑟芬小姐?
That your black avenger, miss Josephine?
不 我读完了
No. I finished it.
等待的时候我粗略读完了
Skimmed through it while I was waiting.
好吧 希望你喜欢
Well, I hope you liked it.
但我不喜欢 结局太差了
Oh, but I didn’t. The ending was weak.
《公爵的新娘》
The Duke’s bride.
你读完不喜欢的话
If you don’t like it when you’re through with it,
就还回来吧
bring it back.
谢谢 我会的
Thank you. I will.
我决定要这个了
I’ve decided on this one.
你选好了吗?
Oh, you have, have you?
格雷斯先生 我要这五篇
Here’s 5 of them, Mr. Grace.
好的
Fine.
谢谢 格雷斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Grace.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
呃 稍等一下
Oh, uh, just a minute.
谢谢您 格雷斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Grace.
谢谢您 格雷斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Grace.
谢谢格雷斯先生
Oh, thank you, Mr. Grace.
谢谢
Thank you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Goodnight.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
平安夜又来到
♪ It came upon a midnight clear ♪
唱着古老的歌♥谣
♪ That glorious song of old ♪
俯瞰尘世的天使来到
♪ From angels bending near the earth ♪
弹着金色竖琴
♪ To touch their harps of gold ♪
和平降临世界 对人类报佳音
♪ Peace on the earth, good will to men ♪
慈祥的君主从天国来到
♪ From heaven’s all gracious king ♪
世界静谧又肃穆
♪ The world in solemn stillness lay ♪
倾听天使们歌♥唱
♪ To hear the angels sing ♪
给我挚爱的妻子与姑娘们
“To my loving wife and children,
给她们献上我所有的爱和吻吧
“Give my girls my love and a kiss
告诉她们 我白天思念她们
“Tell them I think of them by day,
夜里为她们祈祷
“Pray for them by night
我时时刻刻从她们的爱里得到莫大安慰
“And find my best comfort in their affection at all times.
我相信她们会牢记我的话
“I know they will remember all I’ve said…
会做你的乖孩子
“that they will be loving children to you,
勤奋踏实地工作
“will work diligently
不至于虚度这段艰难岁月
“so that these hard times need not be wasted,
勇敢地进行自我斗争
“fight their bosom enemies bravely,
很好地克制自己
“and conquer themselves so beautifully
当我重返之时
“that when I come back to them,
她们都会成为让我无比欢欣 无比骄傲的小妇人
“I may be fonder and prouder than ever of my little women.”
夫人
Ma’am.
什么事 汉娜?
Yes, Hannah?
夫人 可怜的胡梅尔太太捎来信
A message from poor Mrs. Hummel, ma’am.
她想知道您是否能去
She wants to know, can you come?
马上
Right away.
请帮我拿下靴子好吗 艾米?
Will you get my boots, Amy, please?
我的外套 乔
My wraps, Jo.
晚安 孩子们
Goodnight, my children.
晚安 妈咪
Goodnight, marmee.
别等我 我可能很晚回来
Don’t wait up for me. I might be late.
晚安
Goodnight.Goodnight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!