Home 家庭电影 小妇人(1949)

小妇人(1949)

0
小妇人(1949)

And he knows what I’m writing about.
我是说 他了解我
I mean, he understands me.
我为什么不写信给他呢?他也写给我啊
Why shouldn’t I write to him?He writes me.
那真好
I think it’s splendid.
我们收到艾米的信了
We had a letter from Amy.
他们现在在玫瑰谷 她说那儿简直是天堂
They’re in valrosa now, and she says it’s paradise.
我知道 她也写信给我了
I know. She wrote me, too.
他们很快就要回来了
They should be on their way home soon.
乔 我想知道
Jo, I’ve been wondering.
如果你知道
How would you feel
劳里喜欢上别人 你会怎么想?
if you heard that Laurie was learning to care for someone else?
梅格 是谁啊?
Who, Meg?
艾米吗?
Amy?
是的 乔
Yes, Jo.
我完全不介意
Then I wouldn’t mind at all.
我怎么会呢
How could I?
我不确定
Well, I wasn’t sure.
乔 原谅我 只是
Forgive me, Jo. It’s just that,
你看着好孤独
you know, you seem so alone.
我以为如果劳里回来…
I thought that if Laurie came back…
不 最好维持现状吧
Oh, no. It’s better the way it is.
但你说得对
But you’re right about me being alone.
我是孤独
I am lonely.
谁知道呢?也许…
And who knows? Maybe…
也许劳里回来的话 我会答应的
Maybe if Laurie had come back, I might’ve said yes.
不是说我对他的爱有所改变
Oh, not that I love him any differently,
而是因为
but because, well, it…
对我来说 现在的我比过去更需要被爱
It means more to me to be loved now than it used to.
我想他们会结婚 从此过上幸福的生活
Well, I suppose they’ll get married and live happily ever after.
我想他们会的
I suppose they will.
好了 如果你要去邮局 我…
Well, if you’re going to the post office, I’ll give you…
谢谢你梅格 但我更想走着去
Thank you, Meg, but I’d rather walk.
再见 乔
Good-bye, Jo.
再见 梅格
Good-bye, Meg.
请进
Come in.
汉娜吗?
Hannah?
妈咪?
Marmee?
是谁啊?
Who is it?
劳里!
Laurie!
哦 劳里 幸运儿
Oh, Laurie, my blessed boy!
什么时候回来的?
When did you get back?
你妻子艾米在哪儿呢?
Where’s Amy, your wife?
在楼下
Downstairs.
我们刚到
We just got here.
我等不及要见她了
Oh, I can’t wait to see her!

Jo…
亲爱的乔 我想说件事
Jo, dear, I want to say one thing,
然后我们就让它过去吧
and we’ll put it by forever.
你不必说了 劳里
You don’t need to say it, Laurie.
事情本就该这样
It was always meant to be this way,
如果你耐心等待
and it would’ve come about anyway,
这件事也会水到渠成
if you’d only waited.
我明白
I know.
你曾努力地想让我明白
You tried so hard to make me understand.
但你没耐心 又固执
But you were so impatient and stubborn.
现在 事情都如你所愿了
Well, now that everything came about the way you wanted it,
就好像回到过去的日子
it’ll be like old times again.
不 劳里
No, Laurie.
过去的日子再也回不来了
The old days can never come back.
我们不再是彼此的玩伴了
We can’t be playmates any longer.
我们现在是大人了
We’re man and woman now.
但我们可以做兄弟姐妹
But we can be brother and sister
互爱互助 度过余生
and love each other and help each other for the rest of our lives.
是啊 乔
Yes, Jo.
度过余生
For the rest of our lives.
来吧
Come on.
我想要亲吻你的新娘
I want to kiss your bride.
这会让你舒服一些
This will make you feel better.
来些点心吧
Here now. A cookie?
给 拿去吧
There. There you are.
茶不错 是吧?很不错
Wonderful tea, eh? Wonderful.
在花了那么多钱治疗风湿病之后
Coming home on a day like this
我终于在这样的日子回来了
after all the money I spent on my rheumatism…
医生 水疗
Doctors, baths.
乔在哪?他们在哪?
Where is Jo? Where are they?

Jo!

Jo!
艾米 – 乔
Oh, Amy! -Jo!
啊 我的乔
Oh, my Jo!
我永远不会原谅自己的离开
Oh, I’ll never forgive myself for staying away
把所有重担都扔给你
and leaving all the burdens to you.
你真是太美了
Oh, you’re so beautiful!
想想就在昨天 你还是个可怕的小女孩
And to think that only yesterday you were such a horrid little girl!
马奇姑妈 劳伦斯先生 欢迎回家!
Aunt March, Mr. Laurence, welcome home!
马奇小姐在吗?
Oh, is miss March in?
约瑟芬·马奇?- 她在 你不进来吗?
Miss Josephine March? – She is. Won’t you come in?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no. No, thank you.
她有客人
She has guests.
劳里 劳里 你在哪儿?
Laurie? Laurie, where are you?
来喝茶吧
Come get your tea.
等一下 乔
Just a minute, Jo.
麻烦把这个转交给她 好吗?
Will you give this to her, please?
谢谢你
Thank you.
在欧洲 有人觉得连泥土都是如诗如画的
You know, in Europe, one feels that dirt is so picturesque.
给你的 伙计 – 谢谢
Here you are, m’lad. – Thank you.
这是给你的 乔
This is for you, Jo.
谢谢 劳里
Why, thank you, Laurie.
哦 不是我送的
Oh, it isn’t from me.
打开吧
Well, open it.
别光看
Don’t just look at it.
乔 是你的书!
Jo! Your book!
能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
它出版了!
Published!
谁拿来的?
Who left it?
一个口音怪怪的人
A man with sort of an accent.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
呃 他没进来 他走了
Well, he wouldn’t come in. He went away.
他不能这样
Oh, no! He couldn’t have!
他得进来
He couldn’t have!
乔 回来
Jo, come back!
巴尔教授
Professor Bhaer!
巴尔教授
Professor Bhaer!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我的小朋友 我来给你送书
Oh, my little friend, I came here to give you your book.
是我朋友出版的 他抱有很大期望
My friend published it. He has big hopes.
他想… – 别管他怎么想
He thinks… Oh, never mind what he thinks.
你喜欢吗?
Did you like it?
它是那么真实 简洁又美丽
It has such truth, such simple beauty.
我还说不出它在我心里留下了什么
I cannot tell you what it gives me in my heart.
但你不辞而别 也不告诉我
Oh, but you were going away without telling me.
我可能再也见不到你了
I would never have seen you again.
请回来吧
Oh, please, come back.
你有客人 我不能贸然闯入
I couldn’t intrude. You have guests.
只是我的家人 我的妹妹回家了
Oh, but they’re just my family. My sister’s come home.
她嫁给了我跟你提过的那个男孩
She’s married to that boy I told you about.
劳里?
Herr Laurie?
是的 而且这是很长一段时间里我们第一次重聚
Yes, and it’s the first time we’ve been together in a long time!
拜托 乔
Oh, please. Please, Jo,
等一下
just one moment before…
我有个心愿想问你
I have a wish to ask something.
你是否愿意…