Home 家庭电影 小妇人(1949)

小妇人(1949)

0
小妇人(1949)

劳伦斯家的男孩
That Laurence boy.
什么劳伦斯的家的男孩?
What Laurence boy?
劳伦斯先生的孙子
Mr. Laurence’s grandson.
哈 我还不知道那老头还有个孙子呢
Ha! I didn’t know the old fusspot had a grandson.
他上周刚来
Well, he just came last week.
但据我所知 他一定是个好人
But from what I can find out, he must be a fine one.
为什么?他做什么了?
Why? What’s he done?
首先 他逃学
First he ran away from school.
这简直是我听过最勇敢的事情
That’s the bravest thing I’ve ever heard of.
到处都找不到他 等找到他时
They couldn’t trace him anywhere. When they did find him,
他负伤躺在了军医院
he was in an army hospital, wounded.
他想用假名参军 还谎报年龄
He’d joined up under another name and lied about his age.
太棒了
How perfectly splendid.
我也想那么做
I should like to do the same.
你会当个好兵的
Fine soldier you’d make.
乔 别这样
Jo, don’t.
这是我自己的家 我想怎么看就怎么看
It’s our private property, and I can look out as much as I like.
你跟他一样坏
You’re every bit as bad as he is.
他在那儿
There he is.
艾米 贝丝 退后一点
Amy, Beth, stand back a little.
我很高兴他是个男孩
Well, I’m glad he’s a boy.
真想找机会认识一个男孩
Certainly would like to know a boy for a change
然后一起找点乐子
and have a little fun.
别这么说
Don’t say such things.
我想知道怎样才能结识他
I wonder how I could get to know him.
我希望我们的猫走失 然后他送回来
I wish our cat would get lost and he’d bring it back,
然后我们就开始交谈
then we’d get to talking…
我没觉得浪漫
I don’t think that’s very romantic.
谁说要浪漫了?
Who said anything about romance?
你好!
Yoo-hoo!
喂!喂!
Hello! Hello!
乔 你在丢我们的脸
Jo, you’re disgracing us.
你好
Hello!
那个坏男孩向我挥手了
That dreadful boy, he waved back.
我是雨果
I’m Hugo.
啊哈!啊哈!
Aha!Aha!
艾米!
Amy!
你该恐惧地后退
You’re supposed to draw back in horror.
现在用手遮住眼睛
Now cover your eyes with your hands.
罗德里戈!罗德里戈!救我!救我!
Roderigo! Roderigo! Save me! Save me!
艾米 看我演
Amy! Amy, watch me do it.
罗德里戈
Roderigo!
罗德里格 救我!
Roderigo, save me!
然后昏倒
And faint.
哦 没什么啦
Oh, nothing really.
艾米 我再次怀着恶意进来了
Now, here I come again, Amy, with wicked intentions.
我是雨果
I’m Hugo.
啊哈!
Aha!
啊哈!
Aha!
我带着恶意来了
Here I come with wicked intentions.
啊哈!
Aha!
啊哈!
Aha!
罗德里戈!
Roderigo!
罗德里戈 救我!
Roderigo, save me!
救我!
Save me!
救我!
Save me!
救我!
Save me.
很高兴看到你们这么快乐 姑娘们
Glad to find you so merry, my girls.
妈咪!妈咪!
Marmee! Marmee!
看啊 妈咪 我们装饰好圣诞树了
Look, marmee, we’ve almost finished trimming the tree.
你吃饭了吗 妈咪?
Have you had your supper, marmee?
吃了 贝丝 再亲一下
Yes, dear. Bethy, dear, give me another kiss.
乔 你看起来很累
Jo, you look tired to death.
我没事
Oh, I’m alright.
你的感冒如何 梅格?- 嗯 差不多好了
How’s your cold, Meg? – Oh, it’s practically gone.
我去找金太太谈了工作的事情
I went to see Mrs. King about the position.
她会录用我
She’s going to take me,
周一开始工作 每周4块钱
and I’m to start Monday. $4.00 a week.
梅格 我以你为荣
My Meg, I’m proud of you.
他们有一栋漂亮的房♥子 孩子们也乖
They have a beautiful house, and the children are sweet.
妈咪 我不介意工作
Marmee, I don’t mind working at all.
穿上吧 妈咪 很舒适暖和
Put these on, marmee. They’re nice and warm.
谢谢 亲爱的贝丝
Thank you, Bethy dear.
我替你搓搓手
I’ll rub them for you.
军队里毛毯奇缺
Oh, dear, the army’s so short of blankets,
我们今天剪地毯用
we started cutting up carpets today.
如果他们能让我做些什么
I wouldn’t mind sleeping under a carpet
我不介意睡地毯
if they’d only let me do something.
我会当一个好护士或者鼓手
Oh, I’d make a wonderful nurse or a drummer.
亲爱的乔 把暖手筒给我 我有惊喜给你们
Jo, dear, get my muff. I have a surprise for you.
给乔的惊喜?
A surprise for Jo?
给你们的
For all of you.
信!是信!
A letter! A letter!
爸爸的信!
From father!
他寄给你们圣诞消息
He sent you a little Christmas message.
那是什么?
What’s that?
听起来是马奇姑妈
Sounds like dear old aunt March.
没错 那是她的雪橇
Yes, it’s her sleigh.
晚上好 马奇姑妈
Good evening, aunt March.
小姐 一点儿都不好
Not at all, miss. Not at all.
冻死了
It’s freezing cold,
你们不铲门前雪的话
and you haven’t shoveled a path to the door.
我可能会摔个跟斗
I might have slipped.
圣诞快乐 马奇姑妈
Merry Christmas, aunt March.
很高兴你能来 -是啊我来得正好
So nice of you to come. – Yes, it was nice of me to come.
请坐在火炉边
Come in by the fire.
谢谢 免了 这会儿我本该在自己家
Thank you, no. I have a fire at home,
烤着火炉 我只是把这些捎给你们
where I should be at this minute. I only came to bring you these.
梅格
Meg…
谢谢您 马奇姑妈 – 乔
Thank you, aunt March.-Jo…
谢谢 马奇姑妈 – 贝丝
Thank you, aunt March. – Beth…
谢谢您 马奇姑妈
Thank you, aunt March.
艾米呢?
Amy. Where’s Amy?
我…我在这儿 马奇姑妈
H-Here I am, aunt March.
你在后面干什么?我不喜欢偷偷摸摸的
Why, what are you doing back there? I don’t like this sneaking about.
我总说 要光明正大的
Come out into the open, I always say.
谢谢 马奇姑妈
Thank you, aunt March.
对了 当我还是个姑娘时 我会去拜访我的姑妈
Well, when I was a girl, i used to visit my aunts
祝她们圣诞快乐
to wish them a merry Christmas.
你们却没来拜访我
They didn’t visit me.
注意别乱花
See that you spend it wisely.
我们原本计划明天去的 姑妈
We planned to visit you tomorrow, auntie.
你永远不知道明天是什么样
You never know if there will be a tomorrow.
有接到你们那蠢父亲的消息吗
Have you heard from that foolish father of yours,
自己轻轻松松上了战场
waltzing away to war
却把家人留给别人来照顾
and leaving others to take care of his family?
赢得战争的不是传教士 而是战士
It isn’t preachers that are going to win this war, it’s fighters.
我们都以父亲为荣 您也应该如此
We’re very proud of father, and you should be, too,
而且也没有别人来照顾我们
and there’s nobody looking out for us.
乔 你真大胆!
Jo. Highty-tighty!
喝点茶吗 姑妈?
Some tea, auntie?
不用 如果你们父亲听我的话
No. If your father had listened to me,
你们现在的日子就会好过些
you’d be better off today.
我求他不要把钱投给那个骗子
I begged him not to invest his money with that swindler.
我第一眼见到他 就知道
One look at him, and I knew that he
他连死人的钱都会榨干
would take the pennies off a dead man’s eyes.
那是几年前的事了 与现在无关
That was years ago. It has nothing to do with now,
而且 反正丢的也是我们的钱
and it was our money that got lost anyway.
别这么无礼 小姐
Don’t be impertinent, miss.
跟你们说话真是浪费时间
It’s a waste of time to talk to you.