Living in the past, Danny.
这就是现实啊 丹尼
We’re all shot, bro. Can you fight?
我们都中枪了 兄弟 你还能打吗
Messed up my drawing hand, that pisses me off.
毁了老子画画的手 我要发火了
All right, we’re good.
很好 大家都还能挺住
We just gotta get to flat ground,
我们得找个平地
then we take these motherfuckers, that’s it.
然后收拾这群狗♥娘♥养♥的 搞定
Fucking foot!
老子的脚啊操
Goddamn, this sucks! Oh, fuck.
操♥他♥妈♥的太疼了 操
Fuck you.
搞死你
Fuck!

Damn! Fucking burns!
妈的 疼死老子了
Danny. I can fight.
丹尼 我还能打
Way to go, buddy.
尝尝这个
Peel left! Peel left!
走左边 走左边
Last man!
你断后
Let me see it. You okay?
让我看看 你还好吧
Yeah. Give me your arm.
还行 手给我
Whoa. Passing to the left!
往左边走
Come on down!
趴下
Danny!
丹尼
Let’s go.
我们快走
Get them up! Come on.
起来啊 快点
Come on.
快走
Come on.
快走
Come on.
坚持住
Come on!
坚持住
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快点 快点 快点
Come on. Find a fucking strap.
快 拉住肩带
Get him up. Get him up.
拖他起来 拖他起来
Come on. Fuck.
快走 操
Get him. Get him up.
稳住他 把他弄起来
Fuck. Fuck.
操 操
I got two mags, one frag.
我还有两匣子弹 一个手榴弹
Oh, man.
天啊
This is bad here.
这样不行
This is a fucking problem.
这样下去很麻烦
Fucking no comms.
没有信♥号♥♥
Fucking comms.
破信♥号♥♥
You’re okay, right?
你还行吧
Shot me up pretty good, bro.
给我的几枪真是又狠又准啊
This hand, let me see.
让我看看你的手
You’re all right. Look at me.
还行 看着我
Hey, look at me.
看着我
You okay? Huh?
没事吧
Suck it the fuck up, okay?
忍♥忍♥就过去了 好吗
Danny? You’re a fucking frogman.
丹尼 你♥他♥妈♥可是个海豹
Fuck, I lost my med kit.
操 医药箱丢了
You got a little hit in the leg, okay? Look it here.
腿上也受了点伤 看这里
You okay?
没事吧
Hold on. Okay.
忍♥住 很好
There.
好了
Okay? Okay. Okay. Lay back. Lay back.
好了吧 好了好了 躺好 躺好
Let me see, Mikey. Come here. Let me see it.
让我看看 小迈 过来让我看看
Fuck.

You pack it with some fucking dirt,
找点土涂上然后包起来
tight, you hear me?
扎实点 知道吗
Keep it packed tight, all right?
包得扎实点 好吗
I fucking love Afghanistan.
我他妈真是爱死阿富汗了
Come here, buddy.
兄弟 过来
Yeah, hold up. We’re all set.
坚持住 我们没事的
Let me see. Let me see you.
给我看看 我看看你伤势
Get your head down. Let me see.
头低下 让我看看
All right, heads down. Get your head down.
头低下 把你的头低下
Let me see you. Come here. Keep your head down.
让我看看 过来 头低下
Let me see you. I’m good.
让我看看你 我没事
Yeah, I know you’re good. I know you’re good. Easy.
我知道你没事 我知道你没事 放松
Mikey, how’d they get us so fast?
小迈 他们怎么会这么快就找到我们
Shut the fuck up!
快他妈闭嘴
Do you fucking see them?
你♥他♥妈♥看到他们了吧
Bro…
老兄
I just don’t understand how fucking fast they were, man.
我他妈就是不明白他们怎么会这么快
Oh, fuck. I just…
操 我就是
Fucking faster than we are?
他妈的居然比我们还快
They’re not faster than us.
他们没我们快
I was fucking talkin’ to my mom.
我之前跟我妈谈的时候
She didn’t fuckin’ say nothin’ about…
她可没说
She didn’t fucking say nothing!
她他妈的可什么都没说
Danny, suck it the fuck up.
丹尼 给我把嘴闭上
Oh, fuck, such vivid reds. Oh!
操 这颜色还真是鲜艳
We got to move, Mikey.
我们得转移了 小迈
Fuck. Mikey, what do you want?
操 小迈 你想做什么
Axe, smoke!
阿克斯 烟雾弹
Smoke up!
丢烟雾弹
Smoke ’em!
朝他们丢烟雾弹
Oh, they’re coming!
他们来了
Get the fuck up and get your fucking legs working,
他妈的给他站起来 动动你那该死的腿
you hear me? Yeah.
听见了吗 听见了
Come on, let’s go!
快点 走了
Let’s go!

You got Danny? I got him.
你带上丹尼了吗 交给我了
Axe, we’re moving down! Move where?
阿克斯 我们往下走 往哪走
Down!
下面
Good to go.
准备好了
Danny! Danny!
丹尼 丹尼
RPG. RPG.
火箭炮 火箭炮
Fuck!

You good Danny?
没事吧丹尼
Where’s Danny? Where’s Danny? I don’t see him.
丹尼呢 丹尼呢 我找不到他了
Is he hit? Is he hit?
他中弹了吗 他中弹了吗
Is he hit?
他中弹了吗
Where is he? Where’s Danny? I don’t see him.
他人呢 丹尼呢 我没看到他
Where is he?
他人呢
He’s up top. What?
他在上面 什么
He’s up top. He got… Where?
他在上面 他被 哪
He got hit in the head. Up top where?
他头部中弹了 上面哪
Fuck.

We gotta go get him. Up top where?
我们得上去救他 上面哪
We got to go get him. Up top.
我们得去救他 上面
Where’s Danny? Did he get hit?
丹尼呢 他中弹了吗
We got to go get him. We gotta get him.
我们得去救他 我们得去救他
We got to get up there and get him.
我们得上去救他
We can take ’em on flat ground.
在平地上我们肯定能干掉他们
We gotta get up top.
我们得上去
We get up there, we get him, get him down the hill,
我们爬上去 救他 然后带他下山
and then we can take ’em on flat ground.
然后我们可以在平地上干掉他们
We take ’em on flat ground.
我们可以在平地上干掉他们
Fuck!

Come on! Axe, get up here now!
快点 阿克斯 快点过来
Get him up here.
把他弄上来
Come on, Axe, you gotta get down!
快点 阿克斯 趴下
Oh, fuck!

We’re gonna go get Danny up top
我们得爬上去救丹尼
and then we’re gonna come back down and fight on flat ground,
然后再下来在平地上跟他们交战
we’re gonna kill ’em all.
我们要干掉他们所有人
Marcus, you good?
马库斯 你还好吧
I’m good!
我没事
Axe, you’re security, and let’s go.
阿克斯 你负责警戒 我们走
Roger.
收到
Let’s move.
走吧
Moving!
来了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章抚养亚利桑纳
下一篇文章选秀日
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!