smoke signal our way out of here.
给自己人放信♥号♥♥
Yeah, I could walk down to the village, ask to borrow a phone.
是啊 我还能去下边村庄借个手♥机♥
You’d get some interesting tile ideas down there, bro.
兄弟你下去就能找到瓷砖装♥修♥的灵感了
Afghan Dirt Brown, Goat Skin Blond.
阿富汗土棕色 山羊皮金色
Shit, she’ll dig that a hell of a lot more than,
操 相比于那什么来着 蜂蜜奶油色
what is it, fucking Honey Cream?
她一定更爱这些
Sit down. Sit down!
坐好 坐好
Way I see it, we got three options.
就我来看 现在有三条路
One, we let them go, hike up.
要么 放他们走 我们往上爬
We’ll probably be found in less than an hour.
估计一个小时内就会被找到
Two, we tie them up,
要么赌一把
hike out, roll the dice.
把他们绑在这里 然后我们离开
They’ll probably be eaten by fucking wolves, or freeze to death.
他们可能会被狼吃掉 或者冻死
Three?
还有呢
We terminate the compromise.
干脆点直接杀了他们
Shah’s down there. We let them go,
沙阿就在下面 放他们走
we’re letting him go. Mission fails.
就是把沙阿也放走了 行动失败
No, Mikey.
不 小迈
I don’t like it. I don’t fucking like it at all.
我不喜欢这样 我他妈很不喜欢
What are we gonna do? We gonna kill them? Huh?
怎么做 真要杀了他们吗
Okay, we kill them, right? What, then what? Fucking bury them?
杀了他们之后呢 他妈的把尸体埋了吗
They get found, then what?
然后尸体被人发现 再然后呢
Then what?
再然后呢
What do you mean, then what?
你这话是什么意思
And then what?
你说然后会怎样
You know then what.
你知道会怎样的
What do you think? This shit’s gonna be private?
你觉得呢 这事能永远瞒下去吗
Huh? It’s gonna be out there for the whole fucking world.
这他妈会被全世界曝光的
“CNN, okay? “SEALs kill kids. ”
到时候上CNN “海豹部队虐杀儿童
That’s the fucking story forever.
这他妈要一辈子臭名昭著的
It’s nobody’s fucking business what we do up here.
我们在这里做什么跟别人没关系
We do what we do. What we have to do.
我们只是做好自己的事 必须做的事
This is the fucking Navy and you’re the fucking boss,
我们他妈的是海军 而你才是长官
so you make the fucking call, sir.
所以该你下命令啊 长官
Shah killed 20 Marines last week.
沙阿上周杀了20个海军陆战队员
Twenty.
20个
We let him go, 20 more will die next week.
要是我们错失机会 下周又会死20个
Forty more the week after that.
再下周就是40个
Our job is to stop Shah.
阻止他是我们的职责
Why do these men have the right to dictate how we do our job?
别人有什么权利对我们的工作说三道四
Rules of Engagement says we cannot touch them.
交战规则规定我们不能碰他们
I understand.
我知道
And I don’t care.
但我不在乎
I care about you. I care about you.
我在乎的是你 在乎的是你
I care about you. I care about you.
和你 还有你的生死
I don’t want your mom seeing your head,
我不想让你妈看到你的脑袋
阿♥拉♥伯语电视台 多次率先播放基♥地♥组♥织♥录像
your decapitated head on Al Jazeera.
你的脑袋被砍下来出现在半岛电视台
That is Shah.
那就是沙阿的作风
I don’t see it that way.
我不这么觉得
Where do you think he’s running to?
你以为他是往哪跑
friends down there.
底下有两百个同胞在那里啊200
Got guys in Leavenworth doing 20
有人带了几支枪回家
军事监狱
for taking home trophy guns.
就被关到利文沃斯堡坐20年牢了
What do you think they’re gonna do
你觉得我们杀了这俩小孩
for two fucking kids and an old fucking man?
和一个老人会被如何处置
Fucking look at them, man.
你♥他♥妈♥看看他们啊
They fucking hate us.
这种仇恨的眼神
Look at him. That’s not a kid,
你看他 他不是小孩
that’s a soldier. That’s death. Look at death.
是士兵 那是死神的眼神 你看看
We can’t do it. Look at that soldier.
我们不能这样 你看看那个士兵
They are unarmed prisoners.
他们只是手无寸铁的俘虏
And the second they run down there,
他们一旦跑下去了
we got 200 hajis on our backs.
就会有200个同胞上来对付我们
Tie them up.
捆起来
Tie them up. Let’s get the fuck out of here.
把他们捆起来 然后我们赶紧走吧
We can’t just fucking leave them, let them go!
我们不能就这样不管了 随他们去了
I thought you were standing by waiting for your fucking orders?
你♥他♥妈♥不是在等命令吗
I am standing by waiting for my fucking orders.
我他妈是在等命令啊
What do you think that radio’s for?
你觉得那个无线电是干什么用的
They’re not calling Domino’s Pizza.
难道是叫达美乐外卖♥♥披萨的啊
I know what the fucking radio’s for.
我知道那是干什么用的
That radio’s fucking Tali.
那是用来联♥系♥塔♥利♥班♥的
It’s a cell phone to the Taliban.
联♥系♥塔♥利♥班♥的电♥话♥
So you just think it’ll just be our little secret? Huh?
那你觉得这事能瞒得住吗
That’s a warrior.
他是个战士
Schwack them.
弄死他们
We cannot do that.
我们不能这样做
This is a soft compromise.
这是软弱的妥协
You want to go to Leavenworth?
你想去利文沃斯堡蹲监狱吗
You don’t know how many hajis they have down there, man.
你都不知道下面总共有多少教♥徒♥
Don’t let him influence you.
别被他影响了
Marcus, I’m iust saying, you can’t just say…
马库斯 我只是说 你不能
Look at that child.
你看看那个孩子
Make up your fucking mind and don’t let him influence you.
自己把脑子整明白 别被他影响了
Schwack them.
弄死他们
Mikey, it’s your fucking call. I ain’t fucking voting.
小迈 是你下命令 不是我投票
This is not a vote.
这不是投票
This is what we’re gonna do. This op is compromised.
听我说怎么做 这次行动没戏了
So we’re going to pack up everything.
把东西都收拾好
We’re gonna cut them loose and we’re gonna make this peak.
放他们走 我们往山顶爬
When we make this peak, you’re gonna get comms up.
等到了山顶就开始搜寻信♥号♥♥
When we get these comms up,
等搜到了信♥号♥♥
we’re gonna call for extract and we’re going home.
就发出请求撤回基地
Roger that, sir.
收到 长官
Roger that. Roger.
收到 收到
Spartan O 1.
斯巴达O 1
Spartan O 1, do you copy?
斯巴达O 1 能收到吗
Fisher? Coffee.
费舍 给我倒点咖啡
Spartan O 1, radio check, do you copy?
斯巴达O 1 通讯检查 能收到吗
Radio check for Spartan O 1.
斯巴达O 1 通讯检查
Radio check. Spartan O 1.
斯巴达O 1 通讯检查
Spartan O 1…
斯巴达O 1
Spartan O 1, do you copy?
斯巴达O 1 能收到吗
杰巴德前线作战基地
Where are you guys going?
你们要去哪
Just got called north!
接到命令去北部
We’re QRF!
我们是快反部队啊
We have troops in contact!
有部队跟敌军交火了
But we’re fucking QRF!
但我们是他妈的快反部队啊
We’re going! We have TIC!
我们收到了空中支援请求 必须走
What the fuck is with the Apaches?
这些阿帕奇在搞什么
Troops in contact.
跟敌军交火了
Limited resources, Chief. There ain’t enough Apaches.
资源有限 长官 阿帕奇数量不够
That’s fucked up.
这下惨了
They’ll be back.
他们会回来的
You just won the lottery.
算你走狗屎运
Any station, listen up.
所有通信站注意
O 1Please relay to Spartan O 1.
请尝试联♥系♥斯巴达
Spartan to base, do you copy?
这里是斯巴达基地 能收到吗
Spartan O 1, Spartan O 1
斯巴达O 1 斯巴达O 1
to base, do you copy?
请联♥系♥基地 能收到吗
Fuck.

Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
False summit.
这里不是山顶
Fuck! Yeah.
操 是啊
Danny, get me some comms.
丹尼 看看无线电有没有信♥号♥♥
Come on. Spartan Base,
拜托啊 斯巴达基地
this is Spartan O 1. Over.
这里是斯巴达O 1 完毕
What do you want to do?
你现在想做什么
Go home. Get in bed, watch Anchorman.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章抚养亚利桑纳
下一篇文章选秀日
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!