萨姆
Sam?
我以为你不知道我名字
I thought you didn’t know my name.
当然知道
Course I do.
老天 好吧 我得走了
Oh, Jesus. Here, I’ve gotta run.
奥莱利亚在哪儿
Where is Aurelia?
关你什么事
Why should I tell you?
这人想娶她
This man wants to marry her.
我不能放她 她是咱这最好的服务员
He can’t do that, she’s our best waitress.
晚上好 奥莱利亚
Boa noite, Aurelia.
晚上好 詹姆
Boa noite, Jamie.
美丽的奥莱利亚
Beautiful Aurelia…
我满怀希望来到这 想请你…
I’ve come here with a view to asking you…
嫁给我
to marriage me.
我知道这很疯狂
I know I seems an insane person…
因为我都不怎么了解你
because I hardly knows you…
但有时爱便是情不自禁
but sometimes things are so transparency,
不言自喻
they don’t need evidential proof.
我可以搬来这里
And I will inhabit here,
或者你去英国和我住
or you can inhabit with me in England.
肯定去英国啊 傻妞
Definitely go for England, girl.
你可以和威廉王子约会
You’ll meet Prince William…
然后转嫁王子
then you can marry him instead.
当然我不奢望你会
Of course I don’t expecting you…
和我一样傻
to be as foolish as me,
我也预料到你会拒绝
and of course I prediction you say no….
但圣诞到了
but it’s Christmas and
我只是想…试试
I just wanted to…check.
不长肉也不长脑子 快答应啊
Oh, God, say yes, you skinny moron.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真好
That will be nice.
我答应你
Yes is being my answer.
很简单嘛
Easy question.
你说什么
What did you say?
我当然答应了
Yes, of course.
太好了
Bravo.
你还学了英语
You learned English?
一旦要用呢
Just in cases.
好啊 黛西
Hello, Daisy.
-这是格雷塔 -你好 格雷塔
– This one’s Greta. – Hello, Greta.
她来了 这是奥莱利亚 这是朱丽叶 这是彼得
Here she is. This is Aurelia. This is Juliet. This is Peter.
-马克 没看见你啊 -我就一起转转
– Mark, didn’t see you there. – Just thought I’d tag along.
詹姆的朋友都好帅啊
Jamie’s friends are so good-looking.
他都没说过
He never tells me this.
现在看来
I think maybe now
我是不是上错花轿
I have made the wrong choice,
嫁错郎了
picked wrong Englishman.
她还不会说英语
She can’t speak English properly.
不知道自己说的是什么
She doesn’t know what she was saying.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad.
老天啊
Oh, God.
给我们带礼物了吗
Did you get us any presents?
当然带了
Matter of fact, I did.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
-你怎么样 -不错 挺好的
– How are you? – I’m fine. I’m fine.
你回来真好
Good to have you back.
走吧 回家
Come on. Home.
她来了
There she is.
-好啊 -你好
– Hi. – Hello.
直接亲啊
Aw, he should have kissed her.
这样挺好啊
No, that’s cool.
好啊
All right?
你们在这干啥
Hey. What are you two doing here?
-终于能真正跟她上♥床♥了 -色狼
– I might get a shag at last. – Naughty.
-要走了 -再见
– Got to go. – Bye.
看 这位是海莉
Now, this is Harriet.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hi. Really pleased to meet you.
你好 海莉
Hello, Harriet.
希望你不会介意
I hope you don’t mind,
我还带了位姐妹来
I sort of brought my sister to stay.
这位是卡拉 她人很友善
This is Carla. She’s real friendly.
好啊 你一定是托尼
Hello, you must be Tony.
听说你是位大帅哥
I heard you were gorgeous.
-你好重啊 -你讨厌
– God, you weigh a lot. – Oh, shut your face.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章史密斯夫妇
下一篇文章教父
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!