看门上的字
Look at the sign on the door.
好吧
Right.
有点长
It’s a little long.
做梦
Dreaming,
梦见了一个白色圣诞节
Dreaming of a white, white Christmas
我去开
I’ll get it.
-嗨 -是谁啊
– Oh, hi. – Who is it?
是唱颂歌♥的
It’s carol singers.
给一英镑 让他们走
Give them a quid and tell them to bugger off.
平安夜
Silent night
圣善夜
Holy night
万暗中
All is calm
光华射
All is bright
照着圣母
Round your virgin
也照着圣婴
Mother and child
多少慈祥
Holy infant
也多少天真
So tender and mild
静享天赐安眠
Sleep in heavenly peace
静享天赐安眠
Sleep in heavenly peace
平安夜
Silent night
圣善夜
Holy night
牧羊人
Shepherds quake
在旷野
At the sight
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
忽然看见了
Glories stream
天上光华
From heaven afar
听见天军唱哈利路亚
Heavenly hosts sing alleluia
救主今夜降生
Christ the saviour is born
救主今夜降生
Christ the saviour is born
这就够了
Enough.
无憾了
Enough now.
你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
你应该在艾尔顿·约翰家里
You’re supposed to be at Elton John’s.
我去了几分钟
Well, I was there for a minute or two
然后我有了个顿悟
and then I had an epiphany.
-是吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
来吧 上来
Come on. Just come up.
顿悟了什么
So what was this epiphany?
是关于圣诞节的
Erm, it…it was about Christmas.
你意识到圣诞无所不在
You realised it was all around.
不 我意识到圣诞节
No. I realised that Christmas is the time
就是要跟爱的人在一起
to be with the people you love.
没错
Right.
然后我非常凄惨
And I realised that, as dire chance
又无可挽回地意识到
and fateful cockup would have it,
我现在
here I am,
五十多了
mid-fifties,
居然才发现
and without knowing it,
我这后半辈子
I’ve spent most of my adult life
都跟个胖伙计在一起
with a chubby employee.
虽然实在不愿意说
And, much as it grieves me to say it,
但也许我爱的人
it might be that the people I love is, in fact
就是你
you.
这太意外了
Well, this is a surprise.
是的
Yeah.
去艾尔顿·约翰[同性恋]家待了十分钟 你就弯了吗
Ten minutes at Elton John’s and you’re as gay as maypole?
不是 我是认真的
No, look. I’m serious here.
我抛下艾尔顿家那一大群
I left Elton’s and a hefty number
半裸身子张大嘴的姑娘们
of half-naked chicks with their mouths open
就为了跟你过圣诞节
in order to hang out with you at Christmas.
嗯 比尔…
Well, Bill…
虽然这是个非常可怕的错误 胖墩
It’s a terrible, terrible mistake, chubs
但看来你真的是我他妈的一生挚爱
but you turn out to be the fucking love of my life.
说老实话
And to be honest,
虽然我总在抱怨
despite all my complaining
我们的日子还是挺不错的
we have had a wonderful life.
好吧
Well…
谢谢你
thank you.
说真的 这是我的荣幸
I mean, come on, it’s been an honour.
我很骄傲
I feel very proud.
别傻了
Oh, look, don’t be a moron.
来吧 咱们大喝一顿 看看黄♥片♥
Come on, let’s get pissed and watch porn.
值此佳节 送上新年的祝福
来年更值得期待
奥利弗勋爵
圣诞快乐 新年快乐
慈善会主席 迈克·撒兹爵士
亲爱的先生 亲爱的大卫
‘Dear sir, Dear David,
圣诞快乐
‘Merry Christmas
祝你新年快乐
and I hope you have a very happy New Year.
那天的事情我真的很抱歉
‘I’m very sorry about the thing that happened.
那一刻很奇怪 我感觉自己像个大傻瓜
‘It was a very odd moment and I feel like a prize idiot.
因为
‘Particularly because –
如果圣诞还不说出来 更待何时呢
‘if you can’t say it at Christmas, when can you, eh?
我完全属于你 爱你的娜塔莉
‘I’m actually yours. With love, your Natalie.’
杰克 是的 我要用车
Jack, yeah, I need a car.
现在用 谢谢
Right now. Thank you.
不用等我回来
Oh, don’t wait up.
我要去旺兹沃思 比较穷的那头
I’d like to go to wandsworth, the dodgy end.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
说你需要我
Tell me how you want me
我能感受你的心跳
I can feel it in your heart beat
我知道你喜欢这场景
I know you like what you see
先生 哈里斯街多少号♥
Harris Street. What number, sir?
天啊 这条街长得要命
Oh, God, it’s the longest street in the world
我还不知道是几号♥
and I have absolutely no idea.
用你的爱抱紧我
Wrap your love around me
你像把火
You’re so excited
燃烧了我
I can feel you getting hotter
你好 请问这是娜塔莉的家吗
Hello, does Natalie live here?
不是
No.
好的 谢谢 打扰了
Right, fine, thank you. Sorry to disturb.
你不会是…
Here, aren’t…
你不会是首相吧
Aren’t you the Prime Minister?
是的 正好是我 圣诞快乐
Er, yes. In fact, I am. Merry Christmas.
现在是例行工作 想在新年前夕见见大家
Part of the service now. Trying to get round everyone by New Year’s Eve.
你们好 这是娜塔莉的家吗
Ah. Hello. Does Natalie live here?
-不是的 -好的
– No, she doesn’t. – Oh dear. OK.
-你是唱颂歌♥的吗 -不 我不是
– Are you singing carols? – Er, no. No, I’m not.
-唱一个吧 先生 -唱吧
– Please, sir, please. – Please.
那就唱一个吧
Well, I suppose I could.
唱吧
Please.
好吧
All right.
是日圣徒节
Good King Wenceslas looked out
贤君帘外望
On the feast of Stephen
积雪覆大地
When the snow lay round about
松脆且平旷
Deep and crisp and even
是夜月皎皎
Brightly shone the moon that night
你好 抱歉打扰了
Hello. Sorry to disturb.
-这是娜塔莉的家吗 -不是
– Does Natalie live here? – No.
她住隔壁
She lives next door.
太好了
Ah. Brilliant.
你不会是那个谁吧
You’re not who I think you are, are you?
是我 犯的那些错我很抱歉
Yes and I’m sorry about all the cockups.
内阁都是废物
My cabinet are absolute crap.
希望明年能有好转
We hope to do better next year.
祝你圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you.
你们好
Ah. Hello.
娜塔莉在家吗
Is, er, Natalie in?
操 我他妈的外套呢
Oh, where the fuck is my fucking coat?
-你好 -你好
– Oh. Hello. – Hello.
这是我妈妈 爸爸
Erm, this is my mum and my dad
托尼叔叔和格林婶婶

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章史密斯夫妇
下一篇文章教父
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!