我可以进去吗
Can I come in?
可以 不过我有点很忙
Er, yeah, well, I’m a bit busy…
但是刚好路过 就想也许
I was just passing and I thought…
能来找你要婚礼视频
we might check that video thing out.
我本来想拿派或是小点心
I thought I might be able to swap it for some pie…
和你交换
or maybe Munchies?
我是认真的 我真的不记得
Actually, I was serious, I don’t know…
自己放哪了 我晚上找找
where it is. I’ll have a look tonight.
马克 能让我说几句吗
Mark, can I say something?
可以啊
Yeah.
我知道你是彼得最好的哥们
I know you’re Peter’s best friend…
我也知道你一直以来都不喜欢我
and I know you’ve never particularly warmed to me.
别 不用否认
Look, don’t, don’t argue.
我们关系一直不太好
We’ve never got friendly.
可我希望我们之间能有所缓和
But I wanted to say, I hope that can change.
我很好 真的
I’m nice. I really am.
虽然不太会做派
Apart from my terrible taste in pie and…
我真的希望我们能成为朋友
It would be great if we could be friends.
当然 当然
Absolutely. Absolutely.
太好了
Great.
但还是不一定能找到录像带
Doesn’t mean we’ll be able to find the video, though.
你来电♥话♥之后 我就仔细找了一下
I had a real search when you first called and
没找到 所以…
couldn’t find any trace of it so…
这上面写着
This one says
“彼得和朱丽叶的婚礼”
‘Peter and Juliet’s Wedding’.
会不会就是这个
Do you think we might be on the right track?
对啊
Er, yeah, well…
还…还真有可能是
Wow. That-that could be it.
-我能不能…-我可能洗掉了
– Do you mind if I…? – I’ve probably taped over it.
我的带子都录《白宫风云》了[美剧]
Almost everything’s episodes of West Wing.
找对了
Oh, bingo.
真不错
That’s lovely.
你拍得真不错啊
Well done, you.
太漂亮了
Oh, that’s gorgeous.
太感谢你了 马克
Thank you so much, Mark,
这就是我想要的效果
this is exactly what I was hoping for.
我看着还挺漂亮的
I look quite pretty.
你跟得挺紧 是吧
You’ve stayed rather close, haven’t you?
都是我的镜头
They’re all of me.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
Yes.
可是
But…
你从不和我说话
you never talk to me.
你只和彼得说话
You always talk to Peter.
你不喜欢我
You don’t like me.
希望能用
I hope it’s useful.
别给太多人看
Don’t show it around too much.
还需要剪辑一下
Needs a bit of editing.
我得去吃午饭了
Look, I’ve got to get to a… lunch.
早午饭
Early lunch.
你一会儿自己走吧
You can just show yourself out.
这东西是 很私密的
It’s a… self-preservation thing, you see.
我就是我
Oh I am what I am
为我欲为
I’ll do what I want
但我无法隐藏
But I can’t hide
我不会离去
And I won’t go
我夜不能寐
I won’t sleep
我难以呼吸
And I can’t breathe
除非有你在身旁
Until you’re resting here with me
我不会离开
And I won’t leave
我无法隐藏
And I can’t hide
我不能自已
I cannot be
直到你在这里
Until you’re resting here
我不会离去
And I won’t go
我夜不能寐
And I won’t sleep
我难以呼吸
And I can’t breathe
直到你在我身边
Until you’re resting here with me…
进来
Yeah.
安妮 亲爱的 梦中情人 我的船娘
Annie, my darling, my dream, my boat.
我需要你帮个忙
Need you to do a favour for me.
没问题
Of course.
大英雄有什么要求尽管提
Anything for the hero of the hour.
别问我为什么
Don’t ask me why,
也别乱联想
and don’t read stuff into this,
就是我性子有点怪
it’s just a weird personality thing.
你知道这娜塔莉吗
But, erm, you know Natalie who works here?
那个胖胖的女孩吗
The chubby girl?
她真的胖吗
Ooh, would we call her chubby?
我觉得她屁♥股♥挺大 是的
I think there’s a pretty sizeable arse there, yes, sir.
大腿也很粗
Huge thighs.
是吗 好吧 随便了
Yeah. Well, whatever, erm…
她一定是个好姑娘
I’m sure she’s a lovely girl…
但我希望你能
but I wonder if you could, erm…
给她调个岗
redistribute her?
没问题
It’s done.
萨姆 睡不着吗
Hey, Sammo. Can’t sleep?
我有个坏消息
I got some terrible news today.
说说看
Let’s have it.
乔安娜要回美国了
Joanna’s going back to America.
你女朋友是美国人
Your girl’s American?
是啊 她是美国人
Yes, she’s American.
但她不是我女朋友
And she’s not my girl.
而她要回美国了
And she’s going back to America.
我的人生就要完结了
That’s the end of my life as I know it.
的确是坏消息
That is bad news.
泰坦尼克号♥男女主演
我们需要凯特和里奥
Well, we need Kate… and we need Leo,
现在就需要
and we need them now.
来吧
Come on.
扶好 扶好
‘Hold on. Hold on.
眼睛闭好
‘Keep your eyes closed.
-你相信我吗 -相信
– ‘Do you trust me?’ – ‘I trust you.’
-你相信我吗 -相信
– Do you trust me? – I trust you.
-小傻瓜 -放开我 大坏蛋
– Fool. – Get off, you big bully.
好了 睁开眼睛
‘All right, open your eyes.’
萨姆 听我说
You know, Sammy,
我相信她一定很特别 很出色
I’m sure she’s unique and extraordinary…
但通常来说 人的一生
but general wisdom is that in the end,
真爱不是唯一的
there isn’t just one person for each of us.
但凯特和里奥就是
There was for Kate and Leo.
你也是
There was for you.
我也是
And there is for me.
她是我的唯一
She’s the one.
好吧
Fair enough.
她叫乔安娜吗
And her name’s Joanna?
是啊 我知道 和妈妈一样
Yeah, I know. Same as Mum.
进来
Yeah.
-首相 -非常感谢
– Prime Minister. – Thank you very much.
对不…对不起[葡语]
Oh. Appolo… Erm, appologia.
很多…家里人很多
Grande, er… grande familio,
圣诞礼物得准备很多
grande tradizione de Christmas presents.
真蠢
Stupido.
再见了
Well, goodbye.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的很…
Erm, it was, erm…
我会想你的
I will miss you.
还有你慢吞吞的打字速度
And your very slow typing,
和你糟糕的车技
and your very bad driving.
我爱圣诞节 永远都爱
You know I love Christmas, I always will
我已决定 我的感受
My mind’s made up, the way that I feel
没有开始 也没有结束

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章史密斯夫妇
下一篇文章教父
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!