我相信美国
I believe in America.
美国使我发了财
America has made my fortune…
而我以美国方式教养我的女儿
and I raised my daughter in the American fashion.
我给她自♥由♥
I give her freedom, but I taught her…
但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门
never to dishonor her family.
她交了位男友但不是意大利人
She found a boyfriend. Not an Italian.
她跟他去看电影 深夜才回家
She went to the movies with him.
我并没有责骂她
She stayed out late. I didn’t protest.
两个月前他与另一个男孩
Two months ago, he took her for a drive…
带她去兜风
with another boyfriend.
他们强灌她喝威士忌
They made her drink whiskey…
然后他们想要占她便宜
and then they tried to take advantage of her.
她抵抗 她保住了名节
She resisted.She kept her honor.
于是他们像对动物般的毒打她
So they beat her like an animal.
当我到医院时 她的鼻梁断了
When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken…
她的下巴被打碎了
her jaw was shattered…
必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来
held together by wire.
她痛得不能哭
She couldn’t even weep because of the pain.
但我却哭了 我为什么哭呢?
But I wept. Why did I weep?
我视她如珠如宝
She was the light of my life.
她长得很美丽
Beautiful girl.
现在她再也美丽不起来
Now she will never be beautiful again.
不好意思
Sorry.
我…像个守法的美国人一样 我去报♥警♥
I went to the police like a good American.
那两个男孩受到了审判
These two boys were brought to trial.
法官判他们有期徒刑三年但缓刑
Ajudge sentence them to three years in prison…and suspend their sentence.
缓刑
Suspended sentence.
他们当天就没事了
They went free that very day.
我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中
I stood in the courtroom like a fool.
而那两个混♥蛋♥竟朝着我笑
And those two bastard, they smiled at me.
于是我对我太太说
Then I said to my wife, ”For justice
为求公道 我们必须去找柯里昂阁下
we must go to Don Corleone.”
你去报♥警♥前为何不先来找我
Why did you go to the police? Why didn’t you come to me first?
你要我怎么样
What do you want of me?
你尽管吩咐 但求你一定要帮我这个忙
Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.
帮你什么忙
What is that?
那个我办不到
That I cannot do.
你要什么 我都会给你
I’ll give you anything you ask.
我们相识多年
We’ve known each other many years, but this is the first time…
这是你第一次来找我帮忙
you ever came to me for counsel or for help.
我记不起你上次是何时 请我到你家去喝咖啡了
I can’t remember the last time that you invited me… to your house for a cup of coffee…
何况我太太还是你独生女的教母
even though my wife is godmother to your only child.
我坦白说吧
But let’s be frank.
你从来就不想要我的友谊
You never wanted my friendship…
而且你害怕欠我人情
and you were afraid to be in my debt.
我不想卷入是非
I didn’t want to get into trouble.
我了解
I understand.
你在美国发了财
You found paradise in America.
生意做的很好 生活过的很好
You had a good trade, made a good living.
有警♥察♥和法律保护你
Police protected you, and there were courts of law.
你不需要我这种朋友
So you didn’t need a friend like me.
但是现在你来找我说
But now you come to me and you say…
柯里昂阁下 请帮我主持公道
”Don Corleone, give me justice.”
但你对我一点尊重也没有
But you don’t ask with respect.
你并不把我当朋友
You don’t offer friendship.
你甚至不愿意喊我教父
You don’t even think to call me ”Godfather.”
你在我女儿结婚当天来我家
Instead, you come into my house… on the day my daughter is to be married…
用钱收买♥♥我为你杀人
and you ask me to do murder for money.
我只是要求你主持公道
I ask you for justice.
那不是公道 你女儿还活着
That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.
那么让他们像她一样受折磨
They must suffer then as she suffers.
我应该付你多少钱
How much shall I pay you?
包纳萨拉 包纳萨拉
Bonasera.
到底我做了什么让你这么的不尊重我
What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?
如果你以朋友身分来找我
If you’d come to me in friendship…
那么伤害你女儿的杂碎 就会受到折磨
then the scum that ruined your daughter…would be suffering this very day.
你这种诚实人的敌人
And if, by chance… an honest man like yourself should make enemies…
也就是我的敌人
then they would become my enemies.
那么 他们就会害怕你
And then they would fear you.
当我的朋友
Be my friend?
教父
Godfather.
很好
Good.
他日我或许需要你的帮忙
Someday, and that day may never come…
也可能不会有那么一天
I’ll call upon you to do a service for me.
但在那一天到来之前
But until that day…
收下这份公道做为小女结婚之礼
accept this justice as a gift on my daughter’s wedding day.
谢谢 教父 别客气
Grazie, Godfather.
这件事交给… 克里曼沙
Give this to Clemenza.
我要用可靠的人头脑清醒的人
I want reliable people… people that aren’t going to be carried away.
我们不是谋杀犯 下手别太重
I mean, we’re not murderers… in spite of what this undertaker says.
麦克在哪? 别担心 他一会就来
-Where’s Michael?-What? Don’t worry. It’s early. He’ll be here.
没有麦克我不照相
We’re not taking it.
待会再拍
We’re not taking the picture without Michael.
什么事? 麦克的事
-What’s the matter, Sonny?-It’s Michael.
你好 巴西尼阁下
Don Barzini.
你认得我儿子吧
保利 让我喝点酒
Hey, Paulie! Let me have some wine.
保利 再来点酒
Paulie! More wine. Scusi, please.
你看起来棒极了 你是裁判还是什么?
You look ”terrif” on the floor. What are you, a dance judge or something?
闪开吧 到附近晃晃做你的工作
Go take a walk around the neighborhood. Do your job.
仙杜拉 帮个忙 别让孩子乱跑 好吗?
Sandra, come on. Do me a favor. Watch the kids.
你看好你自己 好吗?
-Don’t let ’em run wild.-You watch yourself, all right?
两三万元小钞 全是现金
Twenty or thirty grand. In small bills, cash.
全在那个小丝袋里
In that little silk purse.
如果这是我的婚礼我就发财了
If this was somebody else’s wedding.
保利 接住吧
Hey, Paulie! I got two gobbagool… gabagol and a prosciutto.
你这个笨蛋
Stupid jerk!
怎么回事?
Hey, what’s the matter?
我得回去工作了 汤姆
Have to go back to work.
这是婚礼的一部分
It’s part of the wedding.
没有西西里人在女儿结婚那天 能拒绝任何的请求
No Sicilian can refuse any request on his daughter’s wedding day.
柯里昂阁下能受邀到贵府 深感荣幸
Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful… that you have invited me to your home–
你们在干什么?滚
Get outta here.
这是私人宴会 快滚
This is a private party. Go on.
这算什么? 是我妹妹的婚礼
What is it? Hey, my sister’s wedding.
该死的联邦密探什么都不尊重
Goddamn FBI don’t respect nothin’.
过来这
Hey, come here, come here. Come here!There.
但最后他获假释去为美国作战
But towards the end he was paroled…to help with the American war effort.
过去六个月他在我的糕饼店做事
For the last six months, he’s been working at my pastry shop.
纳色利 我的朋友 我能为你做什么?
Nazorine, my friend, what can I do for you?
现在战争结束了
Now that the war is over…
这男孩 安索 他们要把他遣返意大利
this boy, Enzo, they want to repatriate him back to Italy.
教父 我有个女儿她和安索…
Godfather, I have a daughter. See, she and Enzo–
你要安索留在这个国家 和你女儿成亲
You want Enzo to stay in this country… and you want your daughter to be married.
你什么都了解 谢谢
You understand everything.
哈金先生 谢谢
Mr. Hagen. Thank you.
待会看看我为你女儿 做的结婚蛋糕
And wait till you see the beautiful wedding cake…I made for your daughter.
这么高… 还有一对新人和天使
Like this, with the bride and the groom and–
这件事我该交给谁去办
– Who should I give this job to? – Not to our paisan.
别给我们这个选区 给别地区的犹太籍众议员
Give it to a Jew congressman in another district.
名单上还有谁
Who else is on the list?
你好 麦克
Hey, Michael. How are you? Hello.
路卡布拉西不在名单上 但他想要见你
He’s not on the list, but Luca Brasi wants to see you.
这个…有这个必要吗?
Is this necessary?
他没料到会受邀参加婚礼 所以要向你致谢
He didn’t expect to be invited to the wedding…so he wanted to thank you.
好吧
All right.
柯里昂阁下 在令媛婚礼这天
Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful…
能受邀到贵府深感荣幸
that you have invited me to your home…on the wedding day of your daughter.
希望他们早生贵子
And may their first child be a masculine child.
麦克
– Don– – Michael?Don Corleone–
那边的那个人在自言自语

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章真爱至上
下一篇文章教父3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!