-西蒙 -你好
– Hey, Simon! – Hey.
想玩啤酒兵乓吗
Hey, you wanna play Beirut?
好啊
Yeah. Sure.
我们还需要两个人
We just need two more people.
不如你和我 再加上…
How about you and me, and then, um…
我坚持
I insist.
艾比和马丁
Abby and Martin?
-好 -马丁
– Okay, cool. – Hey, Martin.
-什么事 -艾比
– Yeah. – Abby.
我们来玩啤酒兵乓
Let’s play Beirut.
-我不… -来吧
– No, I don’t… – Yeah. Let’s do it.
快点 会很有趣的 肯定的
Come on, let’s go. It’ll be fun. It’ll be fun.
经典的比赛
Good old competition.
-准备好了 -好了
– Ready? – Yeah, I’m ready.
啤酒乒乓 对吧
Beirut. Right?

Yes!
你以前玩过吗
Okay. Have you ever played Beirut before?
当然
Uh, totally. Yeah.
好 两次重设机会 不许吹
Great. All right, so, two reracks, no blowing
两球投进同一杯意味着
and two balls in the cup means
你得喝三杯 懂了吗
that you have to take three, okay?
好的
Okay. Cool.
我以为我们说的是另一个游戏
I thought we were talking about a different game.
我们边玩边解释 好吗
We’ll just explain as we go. Okay?
-好 -没问题
– Yeah. – Okay. Got it.
准备好了吗 也许你该把眼镜…
Ready? Maybe you should take these…
-这样看得更清楚 -好主意
– You’ll see better. Right? – Good idea. Yeah.
-看你了 -来了
– All you. – Raindrop!
开始了 你投中了
Here we go, all right. You got this one.
我要喝掉吗
Oh, is that… This is mine to drink?
天啊
God.
好了
All right.
干 干 干
Chug! Chug! Chug!
我们需要握手吗
Do we need a handshake? Is that…
你能投中一个
You get one of these in
我们完全可以握个手
and we can totally have a handshake.
来吧 放马过来
Fly it away. Fly it away.
干 干 干
Chug, chug, chug.
-太棒了 -好了
– Sweet! – All right.
布拉姆 是我 雅克
Hey, Bram. It’s me, Jacques.
布拉姆 我是雅克
Hey, Bram. I’m Jacques.
巴拉克 是我 雅克
Hey, Barack. It’s me, Jacques.
我为什么选这个破名字
Why did I pick Jacques?
不好意思 我以为这是洗手间
I’m sorry, I thought this was the bathroom.
抱歉
Sorry.
马丁 现在不是时候
Hey, Martin, not now, man. All right?
我今晚很不顺
I’ve had a big night.
你不是吧 你在逗我吗
Really? Really?
对不起
I’m sorry.
拜托
Come on!
-你在干什么 -我不知道
– What are you doing? – I don’t know.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
好了 得赶紧送你回家了
Okay, come on. We gotta get you home.
-看 马上到了 -天啊
– Look, we’re so close! – Oh, my God!
怎么了
Wait, what?
-我爸妈还没睡 -天啊
– Dude, my parents are still up. – Oh, God.
好了 快点
Okay, you know what… Come on.
我需要你想一些很悲伤的事
I need you to think of something really sad…
比如讲述鲸鱼们痛恨
Like, the documentary about how all the whales
在海洋世界生活的纪录片
hate living at SeaWorld.
真悲伤
Too sad!
天啊 好吧 这样
God. Okay, then just, you know what,
什么都别说
don’t say anything at all…
我们把沾上呕吐物的衣服扔了 明天再说
And we’ll ditch the barf shirt till tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
小西
Si?
尽量别说话
Just as little as possible,
说得越少越好
say as little as possible.
后来怎么样
So how does that work?
我记得当我们…
I know, I remember when I went to…
伙计们
Guys!
跟我们聊聊
Come talk to us.
-派对怎么样 -很好玩
– How was the party? – It was really fun.
-是吗 -对
– Was it? – Yeah.
棒极了
Aces.
谢谢你们让我来过夜
Well. Thanks for letting me stay over.
你都待了十多年了
You’ve been staying over 10 years.
不用谢我们
You don’t have to thank us.
也对 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
别闹
Stop.
约翰·列侬穿着女装毛衣
John Lennon was wearing a woman’s sweater.
而且他喝醉了
And he’s drunk.
-肯定的 -所以我们该作何感想
– Definitely. – So how do we feel about that?
他没有酒驾
Well, he didn’t drive drunk,
而且在门禁之前回家了
and he’s home before curfew, so…
很好 我们就该这么想
Good. That’s what I thought we thought.
是的 我们就是这么想的 对吧
Yeah, that’s what we think, right?
-是 我们是称职的父母 -对 我们是称职的父母
– Yeah. We’re good parents. – Yeah, we’re good parents.
对吧
Right?
Sink In – Amy Shark
屋子终于不转了
The room stopped spinning.
你有没有过奇怪的感觉
Do you ever feel weird?
-奇怪 -是的
– Weird? – Yeah.
有时候我觉得自己一直是个局外人
Sometimes I feel like I’m always on the outside.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就像今晚 你知道的
Like tonight, you know…
在派对的时候我玩得很开心 但是
I was at that party, and it was fun, but…
感觉像是我在很远的地方
it kinda felt like I was watching it
看着那一切
from across the room.
我不知道 像是有一条隐形的线
I don’t know, there’s this invisible line
我需要跨越过去
that I have to cross
才能真正参与进来
to really be a part of everything
但我就是跨不过去
and I just, I can’t ever cross it.
我有时候也有这种感觉
I feel that way sometimes, too.
你今晚就没有
Not tonight you didn’t.
是的 我在尝试一些东西
Yeah, I was trying something.
有时候我觉得当一个只要喝几杯酒
Yeah, sometimes I think it’d be so much easier
就能在身边随便抓个人上♥床♥的人
to be one of these people who can just take a few shots
会容易很多
and then hook up with whoever’s closest.
我想我就是不走运
Yeah, I guess I’m just unlucky.
不走运
Unlucky?
为什么
Why?
因为我不是个随便的人
Because I’m not a casual person.
那你是怎样的人
What kind of person are you?
我觉得我
I think I’m the kind of person
天生注定会特别在乎对方
who is destined to care so much about one person,
这让我备受煎熬
it nearly kills me.
我也是
Me too.
挺晚了
It’s getting late.
小西
Si?
怎么了
Yeah?
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
亲爱的小蓝
Dear Blue,
我一个朋友喜欢我另一个朋友
so one of my friends likes the other,
而他毫不知情 我想我们都有秘密吧
and he has no idea. I guess we all have secrets.
总之 我一直在想
Anyway, I’ve been thinking about
我为什么还没出柜
why I haven’t come out yet.
可能是我觉得这样不公平
Maybe it’s because it doesn’t seem fair
只有同性恋才需要出柜
that only gay people have to come out.
为什么异性恋就是默认的性取向

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!