Okay. Well, um…
你不说我就不停
I won’t stop until you say it.
好吧
Okay.
-你要做什么 -不好意思
– What are you… – Excuse me.
-松饼屋的顾客们 -马丁 马丁 下来
– Waffle House patrons! – Martin. Martin, stop.
-抱歉打扰下 -马丁
– Pardon the interruption. – Martin.
我想说这位艾比·苏索
I would just like to say that Abby Susso here
是个很棒的女孩
is an incredible young woman.
马丁 求你
Martin, please.
-而且值得拥有一个超级英雄 -好了
– And deserves a goddamn superhero. – Okay, okay…
对 艾比·苏索
That’s right. Abby Susso!
艾比·苏索是位很棒的女孩
Abby Susso is an incredible young woman!
我是艾比·苏索
I’m Abby Susso!
是位很棒的女孩 而且值得拥有…
Incredible young woman, and deserves…
-一位超级英雄 -一位超级英雄
– A goddamn superhero. – A goddamn superhero.
-一位超级英雄 -一位超级英雄
– A goddamn superhero! – A goddamn superhero!
一位超级英雄
A goddamn superhero!
太棒了
Yeah.
好样的
All right.
大突破
Breakthrough. Yeah.
大家可以继续用餐了 谢谢
Okay, you can all go back to your meals. Thank you.
求你坐下来 求你了
Please sit down. Please.
我们回到…
Well, let’s get back to…
-我在你的歌♥出场那段 -我休息五分钟
– my entrance into your song. – I’m gonna take five.
“猫女郎夜♥总♥会♥隆重有请…
“The Kit Kat Klub proudly presents…
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
一位来自英国的漂亮女士
…A beautiful woman coming straight from England.
各位 莎莉·鲍尔斯”
Sally Bowles, everybody.”
做树叶识别测试那节生物课你在吗
Were you in Bio when they did that identifying leaves test?
是的 乔尔·温斯洛吃了毒葛
Yes. And Joel Winslow ate that poison ivy.
因为道格·福格蒂告诉他那是大♥麻♥
Because Doug Fogerty told him it was pot.
-对的 -可怜的乔尔
– Right. – Poor Joel.
我觉得他只是想被大家喜欢
I think he just wants to be liked ’cause…
你有没有注意到他书包里总会多备几根笔
you ever notice that he has extra pens in his backpack?
好像他就等着哪一天
Like, you know, he’s just waiting for the day
某人走上去找他借笔
that someone comes up to ask him for a pen?
然后他就能借别人笔了
And then he can be that guy to give ’em a pen.
你洞察一切啊 西蒙
You see everything, don’t you, Simon?
我也不确定
I don’t know.
但是”西蒙”的意思是”聆听万物”
But Simon means “The one who hears”
而”斯皮尔”意思是”洞察一切”
and Spier means “The one who sees”
把这些放到一起
so you put that all together
就知道那意味着我注定
and pretty sure that means I was just destined
要掺和所有人的事
to be up in everybody’s business.
我得回去了
I’ve gotta get back inside
要清洗烤松饼机
and scrub down some waffle irons.
-公务在身 -没错
– Duty calls. – Indeed.
里面见
I’ll see you in there.
回见
Yeah, I’ll see ya.
我爸今晚坐飞机来过光明节
So my dad’s flying in tonight for Hanukkah.
如果你在想
If you are thinking,
离光明节还有一个月呢
“But Hanukkah isn’t for another month!”
你是正确的
Well, you are correct.
欢迎来到周♥旋♥于离异父母的世界
Welcome to navigating divorced parents.
珍惜每一次过节的机会
Take holidays where you can get them.
我爸一如既往住在那个糟糕的汽车旅馆
And my dad’s staying at the same crappy motel as always.
我们会做所有可怕又尴尬的传统项目
We’ll do all our horribly awkward traditions.
我会点亮烛台 然后暗自祈祷
We’ll light the menorah and I’ll silently pray
不要触发烟雾报♥警♥器
that the sprinklers don’t go off.
这事之前发生过两次了
That’s happened twice before.
你能相信我正在考虑冒更大的险
Would you believe I’m considering doubling down
借由这尴尬混乱局面出柜吗
and turning this whole awkward mess into a coming out thing?
你觉得我是疯了吗
Do you think I’m crazy?
不 小蓝 我不认为你疯了
No, Blue, I don’t think you’re crazy.
我认为你非常勇敢
I think you’re crazy brave.
Strawberries & Cigarettes – Troye Sivan
老实说 马丁过去总是惹我生气
Honestly, Martin used to annoy the crap out of me.
但他其实挺酷的
But he’s actually kind of a cool person.
我一直想问你关于你父母的事情
I’ve been meaning to ask you about your parents.
刚才在餐厅的时候
I just didn’t wanna say anything
我并不想多说什么
when we were actually in the restaurant.
不确定你是否想谈这些
I wasn’t sure if you wanted to talk about it.
是啊 我不经常提起这些
Yeah. No, I don’t mention it a lot
因为会破坏我的形象
because it kind of messes with my image.
什么形象
What kind of image?
一个非常期待在学校
The girl who is excited
开始新高三生活的女孩
to start a new school senior year.
一个生活并没有在三个月前
Girl whose life didn’t just end,
就结束的女孩
like, three months ago,
一个一直以来都悲愤交加的女孩
who’s angry and sad all the time.
一个始终相信爱情的女孩
Girl who still believes in love.
得了吧 你一定还相信爱情
Come on. You still believe in love.
也许吧
Maybe.
你曾经爱过吗
Have you ever been in love?
我想是的
I think so.
艾比
Abby.
怎么了
Yeah?
我是同性恋
I’m gay.
但你不能告诉任何人
You can’t tell anyone though.
没有人知道
Nobody really knows,
我也不想让别人发现这件事
and I don’t really want people to find out.
我不会说的 我保证
I won’t. I promise.
好的
Okay.
你很意外吗
You surprised?
没有
No.
-所以你早就知道了 -没有
– So you knew? – No.
但你并不感到意外
But you’re not surprised?
你希望我感到意外吗
Do you want me to be surprised?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧 我爱你
Okay. Well, I love you.
所以
So…
我也爱你
Love you, too.
我们后面没有人
There’s no one behind us.
你不需要打左转向灯
You don’t have to put your blinker on.
-好吧 只想安全第一 -好吧
– Okay, just being safe. – Yeah.
亲爱的小蓝 我希望你和你♥爸♥一切进展顺利
Dear Blue, I hope it goes okay with your dad.
无论发生什么 你激励了我
Whatever happens, you inspired me.
我今晚向朋友出柜了
I came out to my friend tonight.
没有你 我永远也做不到
I never would have done that without you.
也许我们应该坐上这趟勇敢号♥列车
Maybe we should ride this bravery train
揭开我们真正的身份
and reveal our identities.
我急切想知道你是谁 爱你的 雅克
I’m dying to know who you are. Love, Jacques.
我告诉了我爸
I told my dad.
超级尴尬 但也还好
It was insanely awkward. But also, kind of fine.
而且你搞反了
And you got it backwards.
是你激励了我
It’s you who inspires me.
但很抱歉
But I’m sorry,
我还没有准备好知道彼此的身份
I’m just not ready for us to know each other’s identities.
爱你的 小蓝
Love, Blue.
-你在干什么 -我是薯条鲨鱼
– What are you doing? – I’m a fry shark!
-好美味 -你是条不错的薯条鲨鱼
– That is good. – You’re a good fry shark.
-谢谢 谢谢 -我喜欢这个
– Thank you, thank you. – I like that.
我都不知道你在靠近我
I didn’t even know you were coming near.
你知道今天是什么日子吗
You know what day it is?
-什么日子 -一定是周五
– What day is it? – Must be Friday!
我猜我是被爱的 不是吗
I guess I’m being loved, right? Right?
-是的 -失陪一下
– Yeah. – Excuse me.
黑人和犹太人的混合体是什么
What do you get when you get black and Jewish?
-是什么 -蓝色[发音相似]
– What? – Bluish.
这样说太过分啦
That’s mean.
西蒙
Simon?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!