你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
不知道
I don’t know.
你可以否认
You could deny it.
我为什么要否认 诺拉
Why the hell would I deny it, Nora?
我并不以此为耻
I’m not ashamed of it.
但你一直什么都没说
You’ve just never really said anything.
那又如何
So what?
我什么都没说跟这事有关系吗
What does that have to do with anything?
你到底在说什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
对不起
Sorry.
我知道你现在不能上网
I know you’re going off the grid
可能回来之后才会看到
and you won’t see this until you’re back,
但发生了一些事
but something’s happened.
你会知道我的身份
You’re gonna find out who I am.
有人发了我们的邮件截图
And someone posted our emails.
你别害怕 求你了 小蓝
Please don’t freak out. Please, Blue.
我想请你保证 不会消失
I need you to promise me you won’t disappear.
艾比: 西蒙 请打给我 我爱你
尼克: 哥们 一起散个步吗
莉亚: 请打给我 拜托
妈 我要开礼物
Mum, let me open my present.
亲爱的 我是想说你得刮胡子了
Honey, I’m trying to tell you you need to shave.
那你是同意继续做饭了吗
Does that mean you’re gonna keep cooking?
当然 今晚的晚餐我也可以做
Yeah, of course. I can make dinner tonight, too.
-棒 -这是干什么的
– Awesome. – What’s this for?
这个 大神探 给你
This one, Sherlock. There you go.
是什么
What is it?
蓝牙耳机
Bluetooth headphones.
-你喜欢黑色吗 -特别喜欢
– Do you like the black? – Oh, I love it.
我不确定你会不会喜欢…
Because I didn’t know if you liked…
挺好的
This is great.
-还有其他颜色 -他说很喜欢
– They have other colors. – He said he likes it.
-我很喜欢 -收据还留着呢
– No, I love it. – Okay. I have the receipt.
挺好的
He’s good.
其实 我确实有话想跟你们说
Actually, I did want to talk to you guys about something.
什么事
What is it?
是这样…
Uh, well…
我猜猜
Let me guess…
你把人家肚子搞大了
you got somebody pregnant.
不 是你怀孕了
No, you’re pregnant.
-对 我怀孕了 -我就知道
– Yeah. Yeah, I’m pregnant. – I knew it.
-他整个人都容光焕发的 -别闹了
– He’s got that glow about him, baby. – Honey.
不是…
No. Uh…
我是同性恋
I’m gay.
宝贝
Honey.
我不希望你们有什么其他想法
And I don’t want you guys to think anything different.
我依旧是我
I’m still me.
这是当然
Of course you are.
-西蒙 -对
– Oh, Simon. – Yeah.
你是同性恋吗
So you’re gay?
是哪个前女友把你掰弯的
Which one of your old girlfriends turned ya?
是不是那个眉毛很粗的…
Was it the one with the big eyebrow…
-杰克 -有完没完
– Jack. – Jesus Christ.
爸 你就不能消停会儿吗
Dad, can you ever shut the hell up?
我开玩笑的
I’m kidding.
-不好笑 -我开个玩笑而已 诺拉
– It’s not funny. – I’m kidding, Nora.
你好好拆礼物吧
Just open up your gift. Please.
没关系 亲爱的
It’s okay, honey.
-诺拉 我给你买♥♥了这个 -西蒙
– Nora, I got you this. – Simon.
给你的 就是给你的
That’s for you. No, that’s for you.
我买♥♥来送你的
That’s from me.
是食品加工机
It’s a Cuisinart.
我很喜欢 谢谢西蒙
I love it. Thank you, Simon.
亲爱的小蓝 新年快乐
Dear Blue, happy New Year.
如何打扮得像个同志
一直没有你的消息
I haven’t heard from you,
我猜是因为你没有信♥号♥♥
so I’m going to assume it’s because you have no service.
我在圣诞节当天在家人面前出柜了
I came out to my entire family on Christmas.
并不顺利
It didn’t go great.
整个圣诞假期 由于各种原因
And I’ve been avoiding my friends
我一直在躲我所有的朋友
the whole break for all sorts of reasons.
改变令我身心俱疲
Change is exhausting.
我觉得身边一切新事物
I feel like there’s nowhere to hide
让我无处可藏
from all the newness of everything.
除了在这里 跟你在一起
Except here. With you.
请给我回信吧
Please write to me.
等你哪怕只有一格信♥号♥♥的时候
As soon as you get even one bar of service.
早餐卷饼来一个吗
Breakfast burrito?
谢了
Thanks.
小西
Hey, Si.
来坐下吧
Come sit down.
我要迟到了
I’m gonna be late.
早上好
Hey, guys.
西蒙 我们得聊聊
Hey, Simon, we need to talk.
我和艾比一起过了除夕夜 现在…
So Abby and I hung out on New Year’s Eve, and…
我们在一起了
you see, now we’re together.
太好了 恭喜你们
That’s awesome. That’s great.
确实很好
Yeah, it is.
但之后我们聊了聊为什么拖了这么久
But then we got to talking about why it took so long.
你为什么和尼克说
Why did you tell Nick
我有个读大学的男朋友乔纳森
that I have a boyfriend in college named Jonathan?
你为什么要编这个谎话
Why’d you make that up?
听着 马丁他…
Look, Martin…
就是那个在溪木镇树洞发帖说我的那个人
he was the one who wrote that CreekSecrets post about me.
他截图了我的邮件
He screenshotted my emails
然后用这事勒索我好几个月了
and he’s been using them to blackmail me for months.
这事和我们有什么关系 西蒙
What does that have to do with us, Simon?
他说如果我不帮他泡艾比
He told me that if I didn’t help him get with Abby,
他就暴露我的身份
he’d out me.
然后我…
And I…
这就是我把你俩分开的原因
That’s why I had to keep you guys apart.
所以说你编造了一堆谎言
So you made up a bunch of lies.
这就是你说服我和莉亚约会的原因吗
And that’s why you convinced me to go on that date with Leah?
就为了让我远离艾比吗
You know, to keep me away from Abby?
等等 去松饼屋对台词
So, wait. Running lines at Waffle House
以及布拉姆家的乒乓啤酒
and beer pong at Bram’s,
那一切都只是为了把我推给马丁吗
all of that was just to pawn me off on Martin?
我不是块肉 西蒙
I’m not a piece of meat, Simon.
你知道对我而言重新开始有多难
You know how hard it was for me to start over.
我曾经那么信任你
I trusted you.
来吧 莉亚 我们一起走
Hey, come on, Leah. I’ll take you to school.
莉亚 莉亚 拜托了
Leah. Leah, please.
听我说 听我说
Listen, listen.
我知道我搞砸了 好吗
I know I messed up, okay?
但我知道你喜欢尼克
But I knew you were in love with Nick.
-然后我以为也许… -别说了
– And I thought that maybe… – Just stop it!
你猜怎么着 你真是蠢得没边了 西蒙
You know what? You are insanely stupid, Simon.
我从来没有喜欢过尼克 我爱的是你
I was never in love with Nick. I was in love with you!
听着…
Look…
我们…我们是我们啊
We’re… We’re us.
是啊
Yeah, well…
抱歉
Sorry.
我一直想告诉你
I’ve been trying to tell you.
我去你家过夜的那晚
That night I slept over,
我本来想告诉你的
I was trying to tell you.
你想知道最可笑的是什么吗
You wanna know the funniest part?
这么多年来 你一直对女生很挑剔
It’s that all these years, you being so picky with girls,
我就以为也许那是因为你也喜欢我
I thought that maybe it was because you might like me, too.
然后 你告诉我
And then, you know, you told me
我应该和尼克约会
I should go out with Nick
我才意识到你永远也不会对我有那种感觉
and I realized you were just never gonna see me that way.
我可以接受你是同性恋 小西
I can deal with you being gay, Si.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!