Cornell goal. Score tied, 3- 3.
快 快放手
Come on, man! Quit!
我要了你的命
I’ll kick your ass back to Montreal!
杀死他们
Get up!
巴雷 你被罚出场
You’re out of the game, Barrett. Come on!
小子 我看见你犯规 我会先下手为强的
– Je vais te casser la gueule! – I’ll break yours before mine!
巴雷 使出劲来吧
Come on, Barrett, get off the ice!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You Montreal faggots!
你说什么 是拉贝先打人
What? Francis LaPierre started the fight!
进去
– Get in! – Come on!
七号♥打架 罚停赛五分钟
Five minutes for number seven. Fight.
哈佛的巴雷 被罚停赛五分钟
Penalty. Barrett, Harvard. Five minutes for fighting.
康乃尔四分 哈佛三分
孩子 大概要医治一下
You probably want a steak, son.
父亲 谢了 校医会处理的
No, thanks. The doctor took care of it.
我是指医你的五脏庙
I meant for your stomach, Oliver.
我要跟队员吃饭
– I’m supposed to eat with the team. – Oh, that’s fine.
那很好 你的脸痛吗 不痛
– Does your face hurt? – No, sir.
星期一我叫积来看看
– Jack Wells should take a look at it.
不用了
– That’s not necessary.
你知道积是专家
– Jack’s a specialist.
又不是什么大毛病
– It’s nothing special.
我的车在那边 送你一程吧
– My car’s there. Can I give you a lift?
我送你上车
– I’ll walk you to your car.
法学院方面有消息吗
Have you heard from the Law School?
父亲 还没有 我还没决定上法学院
I haven’t exactly decided on the Law School.
我只是问法学院 是否决定接纳你
I was merely asking if the Law School had decided on you.
没有 父亲
– No.
实在不会有问题的
– There really isn’t any doubt.
父亲 为什么
– About what?
法学院需要你这种人才
– The school needs good men like you.
法学院没有曲棍球队
– They haven’t got a hockey team.
你有其他才能
– You have other qualities, Oliver.
你远路来看比赛 哈佛却输了 抱歉
I’m sorry you had to see Harvard lose.
我是来看你打球的
I came to see you play.
你知道法学院院长 是我的老同学
The Dean of the school is an old classmate…
那很好
That’s very nice, sir.
-再见了 -父亲 再见
– Goodbye. – Goodbye, sir.
替我问候母亲
– Give my best to Mother.
我会的
– Yes, I will.
布里格斯堂 我是珊蒂
Briggs Hall. Sandy Davidson.
我想找珍妮卡维拉里
Jennifer Cavilleri.
你的电♥话♥在二线 她在楼下电♥话♥间
You have a call. She’s in the downstairs phone booth.
-布里格斯堂 -电♥话♥间在哪
– Where is that?
就在那转角处
– Around the corner.
我求求你 求求你 菲尔 看老天爷份上
Would you please… For God’s sake, Phil!
是的 一百万零一次 是
Yes. Yeah, yeah, for the million- and- oneth time, yeah!
当然了 菲尔 我也爱你
Absolutely! Oh, I love you, too, Phil.
是的 我也爱你 再见
Yeah, I love you, too. Goodbye.
怎么了 你的样子很骇人
– What happened? You look terrible.
我受伤了
– I’m injured.
至少那人一定不好过了
Did you make the other guy look worse?
我常常都让别人不好过
I always make the other guy look worse.
珍妮
– Jenny?
什么事
– Yeah?
菲尔是谁
– Who’s Phil?
我父亲
– My father.
你叫你父亲菲尔
You call your father Phil?
那是他的名字 你叫父亲什么
– It’s his name, what do you call yours?
王八蛋
– Son- of- a- bitch.
在他面前
– To his face?
我从不看他的脸
– I never see his face.
为什么 他戴了面具吗
– Why? Does he wear a mask?
可以那么说
– In a way.
他一定自豪得很
He must be proud.
因你是哈佛运动好手
You’re a Harvard jock.
他从前也是
– So was he.
比学♥联♥还神气
– Bigger than All- Ivy?
他参加1928年奥♥运♥个人划艇赛
He rowed single sculls in the 1928 Olympics.
赢了吗
– Did he win?
没有
– No.
那为什么他是王八蛋
– Then why is he a son- of- a- bitch?
因他期望我
– He leans on me.
因为他要我做他认为对的事
– He makes me do the right things.
那有什么不对
What’s wrong with doing the right things.- So?
我不想依从巴雷家的传统
i don’t like to be programmed,
我不想每学期都必须成绩辉煌
I don’t like to have to put out X amount of achievement every term.
我知你不喜欢 拿甲等或代表联队
You hate making the Dean’s list and being All- Ivy!
他对我诸多要求 当我做到时 他却漠不关心
He expects no less, and when I come through, he is so indifferent.
真荒谬
– Ridiculous!
与康乃尔球赛后 你知他对我说什么
– And what did he say after the game?
他特地到伊城来看你打球
He went all that way to watch you play?
在我们输掉联赛之后
after we blew the title
在我几乎被那群 野蛮的家伙宰了之后
After I was nearly massacred by the wild Canadian hordes,
你知道这哈佛出身的 大银行家对他儿子说什么
do you know what the big banker said to his son?
老远跑来伊城
– Whores in Ithaca?
你知法学院院长是我同班同学
– “I know the Dean of the Law School.”
你期望他说什么
What did you expect him to say?
你性生活如何
“How is your sex life?”
你站在哪一边的
– Whose side are you on?
我从不知这是场战争
– I didn’t know it was a war.
你不懂
– You don’t understand.
我比你想像的了解得多
– More than you wish I did.
你父亲
did your father- –
对不起 那王八蛋学分差劣吗
Did the son- of- a- bitch at least get lousy grades?
他曾得到奖学金
– He was a Rhodes scholar.
我看巴雷家
aha! i think i notice a problem
有成就过高的小问题
– There’s a problem of overachievement.
别提了 当作什么问题都没有好吗
– Forget about it. There’s no problem.
好 没有问题
– Right.right. no problem.
我要打电♥话♥给我父亲
Do I call my father on the phone?
然后亲亲热热的说 菲尔我爱你吗
Do I say, “l love you, Phil?”
不用
– No.
那就是了
– There you are.
你知道为什么
And do you know why?
为什么
why?
因为他名字叫奥力佛
Because his name is Oliver.
伟大的巴雷堂
The great Barrett Hall.
你路过时不敬礼吗
Don’t you salute when you pass it?
这是哈佛校园里最丑的建筑 我没进去过
– It’s ugly. I’ve never been inside.
真孩子气
– That’s a mature attitude.
做名人后代并不容易
It’s not easy living with history.
你知道有多少人 须与巴雷堂竞争吗
– How many have to cope with that?
我可说出两个
– I could name two.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不反对音乐
cavilleri, i’ve got nothing against music,
但你定要在我们温习时弹吗
Must you play music while we study?
我在研究音乐的”构造分♥析♥”
I’m studying the music. It’s called “Analysis of Form”.
如你只是坐着看我温习 你考试一定不及格
you’re going to flunk out just watching me study.
我没看着你 我是在温习
i’m not watching you study.i’m studying.
吹牛 你在看我的腿
– Bullshit. You’re looking at my legs.
你不那么美
– You’re not that great looking.
你要那么想 我有何办法
– I can’t help if you think so.
换个话题吧
– Let’s change the subject.
你这算是话题吗
– I wasn’t aware there was one.
你误会了以为我要跟你做♥爱♥
You think that I wanted to make love to you.
是吗
did i?
我没兴趣 真的毫无兴趣
– But I’m not interested.
好 至少我们有个共通点
– Then we’ve got one thing in common.
我知道你的把戏 我玩腻了
I’m tired of playing your game.
你是全校最聪明最好的
You are a supreme Radcliffe smart- ass.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!