Get the hell out of my life!
金星洗衣店
我忘了钥匙
I forgot my key.
珍妮 抱歉
Jenny, I’m sorry.
不要说
Don’t.
爱的意义
Love means
你永远不必说你抱歉
never having to say you’re sorry.
普世欢腾
救主下隆
大地接她君王
稚愿众心 预备地方
诸天万物歌♥唱
诸天万物歌♥唱
普世欢腾
救主下隆
大地接她君王
稚愿众心 预备地方
诸天万物歌♥唱
保罗注意合唱 别想着出风头
Concentrate on blending and stop showing off your voice.
我没有
But I wasn’t!
别胡扯 你想出风头
– No bullshit. You were showing off.
对不起
– Sorry, Jenny.
好 最后一次 我要轻快点
One last time and this time I want crisp diction.
真是难以置信
Wow! That was really incredibly, absolutely…
竟然挺不错
…not bad.
明天八点半 好吗
– Tomorrow at 8.30, OK?
再见了
– OK. Bye, Jenny.
你怎么到教堂来
Well, Barrett, what brings you to church?
酒吧早了打烊
The saloons closed early.
买♥♥了树吗
Did you get us a tree?
别愁 我们回家途中买♥♥
Don’t worry about it. We’ll get one on the way home.
除夕准备做什么
What are you doing New Year’s Eve?
睡觉
Sleeping.
我以为你要与我一起消磨
I thought you’d want to spend it with me.
你想做什么
What are you doing?
睡觉
Sleeping.
将来我们会回忆这些日子
Some day, we’ll look back on these days…
越快越好
The sooner, the better.
-快点 -加油 快跑 快点
Go!
快点 加油丹尼
come on! come on!
珍妮 到这里来
Jennifer, come here!
我要照顾孩子呢 等一下好吗
i’m with children.can’t it wait?
珍妮
Jennifer, come here!
重新再来
What? Come on! Start it over again.
什么鬼事
– What is it?
有重要事告诉你
– I have something important to tell you.
在那边不能说吗
– Couldn’t you tell me over there?
不能 我要跟你单独在一起
– No, I want to be alone with you.
-好吧 -好消息 拿去看
Fantastic news. Here, read.
哈佛法学院 你被开除了
Harvard Law School? You got kicked out.
你先看看好吗 好消息
Read it, will you? It’s great news.
你考了第一名
– You were first in the class?
差一点点 第三名
– Not quite. Third.
只考第三
– Only third, huh?
那是说我可以参加 法律评论编务
– That means I make the Law Review.
请你说句话好吗
Say something, please.
等你考到第一 二名再说
Not until I’ve met numbers one and two.
秋哲山纪念奖金
And the William DeJersey Memorial Award for the finest senior essay to…
颁给奥力佛巴雷四世
…Oliver Barrett lV.
钱来了
– On your feet.
有多少
– How much?
五百大元
500 big ones!

Holy shit!
过来
– Get up! Come on! – Quiet!
珍妮巴雷的生产奖金
The Jennifer Barrett Maternity Award!
这公♥寓♥不算坏 八十元
– It was a good apartment for 80 bucks.
我们的车房♥也要这价钱
– Now our garage will cost that.
你在纽约何必用车
– Why have a car in New York?
拜访家庭
– House calls, Jenny.
周马事务所的律师 不必拜访家庭的
Lawyers for Jonas and Marsh don’t make house calls.
他们要去周律师和马律师家
– Yes, to Mr Jonas and Mr Marsh.
他们住得近 可走路去
– You can walk there.
有钱人要坐汽车
– Rich people ride.
暴发户
– Nouveau riche people.
那就是我们 你不会笑我吧
that’s us. hey, jenny, you won’t laugh.
笑什么
You won’t laugh?
我真喜欢阿毛这个名字
I’m actually getting to like the name Bozo.
做什么
– For what?
给我们孩子起名
– Our kid.
阿毛巴雷
Our huge and bruising All- Ivy tackle.
那真是在哈佛大出风头的名字
– Bozo Barrett? – It’s the name of a Harvard superjock.
你真替我们 未来的儿子起名阿毛
You would actually call our offspring Bozo?
如果他是男孩子
Only if it’s a boy.
我们终于跨过了贫穷线
– We have crossed the poverty line.
还没有
– Not quite.
什么意思
– What?
你要抱我过门槛
– Not until I’m carried over the threshold.
又抱 我以为可以免了
– We’ve done that!
当时你不是律师 所以不合法
– Now you’re a lawyer. lt’ll be legal.
-这次会合法 -我们住在十楼
– It’s on the tenth floor!
可抱我进电梯
– Carry me in the elevator.
谢谢天
Thank God for that.
我能帮忙吗
– Can I help?
我们行李在车中
– Barrett. 10- H. The bags are in the car.
太太没事吧
– Is the lady all right?
他抱我过门槛我就没事
– I will be when I’m over the threshold.
新婚吧
– Newly- weds, huh?
永远是
– Eternally.
走吧
Move your ass, preppy.
你成功了
You’ve got it made, you bastard.
令人不知不觉
Made in the shade.
舒适似被中的臭虫
Snug as a bug in a rug.
别啰嗦 打球
– Cut the crap and play.
在周马律师事物所做事 赚大钱
Working for Jonas and Marsh, pulling in the coin…
讨厌 打球
– Play, damn it!
我情不自禁
– I can’t help it.
娶了嘴尖心慈的人
Married to “Foul Mouth Angelface”.
用心打球 行吗
Pay attention.
为何你那么走运
– Why should you have all the luck?
这是苦苦熬出来的
– It was a long drag.
这是婚后第一周珍妮不用工作
This is the first week that Jenny hasn’t had to work.
那么她做什么
– What is she going to do?
我要她去学音乐 她想要孩子
– I want her to study, she wants a baby.
-因此 -因此我要专心生孩子
– So? – So we’re making babies.
老朋友 要帮忙吗
– Do you need any help, old buddy?
如需要你 我会找你
– I’ll call you if I need you.
薛伯烈医务所
你知是谁的错
– Whose fault is it?
我不用”错”这个字
– I wouldn’t use the word “fault”.
那么你说吧
OK, we’ll put it your way.
我们才二十四岁 不会不怀孕
Two 24- year- olds can’t make a baby.
显然我们有一个不灵 哪到底是谁
One must be malfunctioning. Who?
珍妮
Jenny.
那么我们领养子女
All right, then we’ll adopt kids.
问题比那严重得多
The problem is more serious.
珍妮病重
Jenny is very sick.
病重 什么意思
Define “very sick”.
她快要死了
She’s dying.
那不可能
That’s impossible.
很抱歉我须告诉你
I’m sorry to have to tell you this.
那不可能
That’s impossible.
一定是弄错了
It’s a mistake, it has to be.
我们替她验过三次血
We repeated her blood test three times.
诊断不会有错的
The diagnosis is correct.
过些时候就会告诉她
She’ll have to be told soon.
我们能暂时不治疗
We can withhold treatment for a little while,
但不能太久
but not for long.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!