机器就是这样飞的 是的
So, this is how machines fly? Sì.
罗马史
达·芬奇
匹诺曹奇遇记
太阳系
大城镇叫做都市 没错
And there are big towns called cities? Sì.
比波特洛索城还大
Like even bigger than Portorosso?
就像热那亚 简直是大了20倍
Like Genova! Literally 20 times bigger.
我们都住在一块又大又圆的岩石上…
And we’re all on a big round rock,
漂浮在星星周围…
floating around a star
在”太阳系”里中
in the “solar system”?
太酷了 对吧
So cool, right?
有没有什么 太阳系之外的世界了吗
And is there anything beyond the solar system?
仅有一个包裹着太阳系的银河系
Only a galaxy full of solar systems.
然后呢 还有就是包裹银河系的宇宙了
Then what? -A universe full of galaxies!
之后呢
And then what?
之后…
And then…
我不知道了
I don’t know.
但在明年的高级天文学课程上
我会用到我们学校的望远镜
But next year in Advanced Astronomy, I’m gonna use my school’s telescope.
也许那会儿 我可能会有答案
So, maybe I’ll find out.
那东西大到无法想象 真希望我能让你看到
That thing’s huge. I wish I could show it to you.
答应我你会告诉我 你所看到的一切
Just promise you’ll tell me everything you see!
是不是 有点太过头了
Sorry. Too much?
那倒没有
Never.
卢卡 我一直在找你呢
Hey, Luca, I’ve been looking everywhere for you.
哦 真是抱歉 来 我们走吧
Oh, sorry. – Just come on. Let’s go.
我可以借下这个吗 就今晚
Could I maybe borrow this? Just for tonight.
茱莉亚
给你吧
You can have it.
卢卡
现在 真正的宇宙在你手上啦
The universe is literally yours!
真是太感谢了
Wow. Thank you!
卢卡
Luca!
我听到了
Okay.
我们要去哪儿呢
Where are we going?
来吧 我有东西要给你看
Come on. I got something to show you.
你绝不会相信 那些都不是鱼
Hey, you won’t believe this. Those aren’t fish.
什么鬼 真的是这样
What? -Yeah.
茱莉亚解释给我听了
Giulia explained it to me.
那是火 但还要大一百万倍
They’re fires. But, like, one million times bigger.
不 胡说
Uh, no, they’re not.
很快你就是我们的了 亲爱的韦士柏
Soon you’ll be ours, sweet Vespa.
看这个
Take a look.
我们需要的每件东西 都在这画着了
I thought of every single thing we’re gonna need.
雨伞
冰淇淋
毯子
韦士柏牌
意面
我也同时加入了火焰
Also, I added flames.
那太酷了
That’s so cool!
还可以加个望远镜
Oh! And we can bring a telescope, too!
是啊 可以射出闪电的那种
Yeah! That shoots lightning!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你仔细再看看吧
You look through it.
茱莉亚说她学校里有个更大的
Giulia says there’s an even bigger one at her school.
等下 我们去她那怎么样
Wait. What if we visit her there?
为什么你要那样做
Why would you wanna do that?
听起来挺有意思的
It kinda sounds interesting.
我们要赢得韦士柏的一切原因是为了自力更生
The whole reason we’re getting a Vespa is to live on our own.
我们不需要学校帮忙 不需要任何人
We don’t need school. We don’t need anybody.
就不能试试看吗
Couldn’t we just try it?
就几天
Just for a few days?
卢卡 作为海怪不能上学的
Luca, sea monsters can’t go to school.
当他们看到了你鱼类的样子 那就完了
What do you think is gonna happen when they see your fish face?
瞧瞧是谁啊
Hey, look who it is.
这里可没有茱莉亚咯
And with no Giulia to hide behind.
快 我们走 不
Come on. Let’s go. -No.
你们两个 很可疑
Something’s fishy with you two.
我是说 除了气味外
I mean, besides the smell.
你们在掩盖什么
You’re hiding something.
是因为我们比你聪明吗
Is it that we’re smarter than you?
我是说 我们说的是实话
I mean, we’re not really hiding that.
显而易见不是吗
It’s just kind of obvious.
知道吗 大家都认为我是个大好人 总爱开玩笑
You know, people think I’m a nice guy. Always joking around.
但说真的 我其实不是
But really, I’m not.
小东西:意大利语 Piccoletto
住手 轮到你了 小东西
Stop! -Wait your turn, piccoletto.
我要说清楚
I want to make myself very clear.
这是我的小镇 这是第一点…
This is my town, number one…
而第二呢 我不要你来干涉我
…and number two, I don’t want you in it.
我说停下来
I… I said stop!
小东西:意大利语 Piccoletto
把那个放下来 小东西 你会弄伤自己的
Put that down, piccoletto. You’ll hurt yourself.
放开他
Let him go!
离开 立刻 趁我没改变主意前滚
Go. Now. Before I change my mind.
这里不欢迎你 傻瓜 你们就继续逃着吧
Nobody wants you here, idioti! Keep running!
你干嘛惹恼他 我们本该离开的
Why did you make him mad? We should’ve left.
不 不 不 没事儿了就好
No, no, no. We’re fine.
一切都在掌控之中
I had it under control.
你只需要听我的 记住了吗
All you gotta do is follow my lead, remember?
太阳晒到屁♥股♥了
Rise and shine!
加油 加油 阿尔贝托 快
Go, go! Go, Alberto! Go!

Nope. Whoa…
Buongiorno
意大利语 早上好
Buongiorno!
Andiamo dai
意大利语 我们走吧
有海怪
Sea monster!
乌戈
Ugo?
起床了
Rise and shine!
离比赛只剩下两天了
Only two days till the race.
浓缩咖啡
Espresso.
加油 卢卡
Go, Luca!
冲啊
Go, go!
嘿 别为他打气
Hey, don’t cheer for him!
A…a casa.
意大利语 快回家去
真好玩
This is fun!
意大利语 住手 你在做什么
Basta Ma che fai

Huh. Hey!
动物学
太神奇了
That’s amazing!
太棒了
Oh, wow!
我不知道 洛伦佐 我对他是不是太苛刻了
I don’t know, Lorenzo. Was I too hard on him?
不 你只是想保证他的安全
No. You were just trying to keep him safe.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
我太疏忽他了
I wasn’t paying enough attention to him.
可我是那个想把他赶走的人
But I was the one who tried to send him away.
我万万没想到他会这样子做
I just never in a million years would have thought he’d do this.
好像我压根都不知道… 你行的 卢卡
It’s like I don’t even know… You can do it, Luca!
…他是谁
…who he is!
快骑
Go, go!
卢卡 卢卡
Luca! – Luca!
卢卡 快停下
Luca, stop!
卢卡
Luca!
我们要去哪儿呢
Where are we going?
抄近道
Uh… A shortcut.
更陡峭崎岖的路…我喜欢
Steeper, rough terrain… I like it.
你为何不练了
Why aren’t you training?
我一直都在练
I’m always training.
好极了 卢卡 这是你最快的一次
Bravo, Luca. That was your fastest yet.
伙计们 快瞧
Ooh, guys, look!
那是前往热那亚的火车
That’s the train to Genova.
去你学校的吗
That goes to your school?
是的
Yeah.
我想知道的是 你们学校对所有人开放吗
I was wondering, actually, is your school open to everyone?
得花点钱 但我想是的吧
Well, it costs a little money, but I guess.
太棒了 谢谢 茱莉亚…
Great. Thank you, Giulia,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!