Silenzio, Bruno. That’s just the dumb voice in your head.
你那样教过我的
You taught me that.
你说赢得韦士柏 去闯世界…
And getting a Vespa? Seeing the world…
别再想了 好吗
Just let it go! Okay?
听着 你和我一开始就不应该成为朋友
Look, you and I should’ve never been friends in the first place.
别那样说
Don’t say that.
阿尔贝托 给我出去
Alberto? -Get outta here!
我不想再说第二遍
I’m not gonna tell you again.
好的 我走还不行吗
Okay. I’ll go.
我会赢得比赛的
I’ll go win the race.
什么 是的
What? – Yeah.
就是这样 然后韦士柏就是我们的了
Yeah! And then the Vespa will be ours!
我们会一起驱车向前
And we’ll ride away together!
卢卡 那太疯狂了
Luca, that’s crazy.
也许 我就是这么疯狂
Well, maybe I’m crazy.
带我飞吧 引力君
Take me, gravity!
卢卡
Luca!
你做什么傻事呢
What are you doing?
我没事 我明天回来
I’m okay. I’ll be back tomorrow.
我会处理好这事儿的
I’m gonna fix this!
终点
你要把你的队伍分开
You want to split up your team?
是的 如果获批的话
Yes. If it’s allowed.
卢卡 你在这里干嘛呢
Luca? What are you doing here?
别担心 我靠我自己参赛
Don’t worry. I’ll race on my own.
你要一个人也可以 但我不建议你这么做
You can if you want, but I don’t recommend it.
谢谢
Thank you!
但你要怎样…
But how are you gonna…
我的意思是 你该咋整…
I mean, what happens when the…
你又不会游泳
You can’t swim!
又是一个人吗
Alone again?
志愿者 你迟到了
Ah, volunteers…you’re late.
每个孩子一杯
One cup for each kid.
是的 每个孩子一杯 好
Yeah. One cup per kid. – Yes.
明白 拿着
Got it. -Here.
当看到茱莉亚 你知道的 她…
For when Giulia, you know, she…
瑟琳娜你是最棒的
阿特丽斯 给我冲
加油 马可
Forza Giulietta
意大利语 加油 茱莉亚
西乔 别动 给你浇点橄榄油
(给你浇点)橄榄油:意大利语 Olio d’oliva
Ciccio, hold still. Olio d’oliva.
他会像利刃一般一样划破水面
He will cut through the water like a knife.
一把油性利刃
An oily knife.
这把我逗乐了
This makes me laugh.
我想即使是你那些糟糕的朋友 都不想和你共伍
I guess even your terrible friends don’t want to be friends.
卢卡 这是什么破主意
Luca! This is a very bad idea!
喂 流浪汉
Hey, vagrant!
你是买♥♥不起合适的泳衣吗
Can’t afford a proper swimsuit?
各位先生女士 波特洛索杯赛即将开始
Signore e signori, the Portorosso Cup is about to begin!
我们知道最近有几次目击事件发生 但别害怕
We know there’s been a few sightings lately, but fear not!
如果海怪今天出现 我们早有准备了
If any sea monsters show up today, we are ready for them.
运动员们 各就各位
Swimmers, take your mark!
什么
What?
游啊 西乔 快
Swim, Ciccio! Come on!
游啊
Swim!
Trenette
意大利语 扁干面
Trenette!

Come on!
谢谢
Thank you.
别谢我
Don’t thank me.
别哭了 拍圭多的手 你个蠢货
Stop crying and tag Guido! Imbecille!
快点 跑起来
Andiamo! Run, run!
Finito
意大利语 我吃完了
Finito!
看在老天爷的份上:意大利语 Per mille cavoli
看在老天爷的份上 圭多 快点
Per mille cavoli, Guido! Faster!
吃啊 蠢货 快点
Eat, idiota! Più veloce!
这是不允许的
Hey, that’s not allowed.
他吃完了
He’s done!
吃完了
Done!
但他肯定就在这附近
But he’s gotta be here somewhere.
口渴吗 这有水 有人要吗
Thirsty? Water, anyone?
不需要了 别这样
Please, don’t! – Not again!
那肯定是他 绝对是 卢卡 快停下
That’s him. That’s him! Luca, stop!
对不住了 妈 对不住了 爸 我不得不这么做
Sorry, Mom! Sorry, Dad! I have to do this!
给我马上回来
Get back here right now!
哇 他好快啊
Wow. He’s fast.
什么
What?
哎呀呀 真不好意思
Oops! Scusa.
我会在下坡时候…赶上你
I’ll catch you on the… downhill!
斯佩莉亚 你可从未进下坡路哦
Spewlia, you never even made it to the downhill.
什么
What?
这不可能 他作弊 裁判 裁判
Impossibile! He’s cheating! Arbitro! Arbitro!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
哦 不是现在 见鬼
Oh, not now! Come on, come on!
我快到了
I’m so close!
卢卡
Luca!
待在那儿别动
Just stay right there!
阿尔贝托.
Alberto.
我来帮你
I’m coming for you!
小不点儿:意大利语 Piccoletto
怎么了 小不点儿
What’s wrong, piccoletto?
害怕下雨吗
Afraid of a little rain?

Hey! – Huh?
我再说最后一次 你们俩不配在这
For the last time, you two don’t belong here.
滚出我的镇子
Get out of my town!
海怪 在那里
Sea monster! Right there!
快点:意大利语 Velocei
西乔 我的鱼叉 快点
Ciccio! My harpoon! Veloce!
阿尔贝托…
Alberto…
不 你就站那 别动
No, stop! Just stay there.
至少能保你没事儿
You’re still okay.
Andiamo dai
意大利语 我先上路了
Andiamo!
阿尔贝托 等等
Alberto, wait!

No!
意大利语 天哪
Santa ricotta
什么
What?
你真是疯了
Whoa! You really are crazy!
还不是从你那里学的
Learned it from you!
我们去海边
Let’s get to the water!
不 西乔
No! Ciccio!
拿来了
Here it is.
借过 借过
Hey there. Excuse us.
别挡道 走开
Out of the way! Via, via!
卢卡
Luca!
对不起
Sorry!
哦 不 卢卡 儿子
Oh, no! Luca! – Son!
我要你们走的那个时候 你们就该走
You should’ve left when I told you.
因为 现在我杀的是海怪了
Now, I gotta kill some sea monsters!
永别了 邪恶又不公的帝国统治
So long, evil empire of injustice.

No!
茱莉亚
Giulia!
海怪:意大利语 Mostri marini
是海怪 给我叉子
Mostri marini! Give me that!
茱莉亚 你没事吧
Giulia. Are you all right?
是的 我没事…
Yeah. Yeah. I’m… I’m okay.
谢谢 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
茱莉亚
Giulietta?
爸爸 我…
Papà! I…
快睁大眼看啊 你哪也不能去
Look at that! You’re not going anywhere. Come on.
是我先看到它们的 奖赏应该属于我
I saw them first! The reward is mine!
我们不怕你
We’re not afraid of you!
你说得对 可我们怕你啊
No, but we’re afraid of you.
所有人都被你吓坏了 只觉得恶心
Everyone is horrified and disgusted by you,
因为你是海怪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!