深呼吸
Breathe.
好了 这难道不好吗
Well? Isn’t it great?
不 这不好 我不应该上来的
No! It’s bad, and I’m not supposed to be up here.
再见
Good day.
谢谢您嘞
Thank you.
过得愉快 第二次
Good… Good day. Again.
姥姥…
Grandma,
你真的上去了…
did you really go up to the…
好的 各位 这是…斯姆卡
Okay, everyone. This is, uh, Smuca.
嗯 现在他说了算 明白了吗
Yeah. He’s in charge now. Got it?
真看不下去了
That was hard to watch.

Here.
跟我来
Come on.
等等 感觉它还在那里
Wait. It feels like it’s still there.
是吗 那只是幻觉 会习惯的
Yeah, that’s called phantom tail. You’ll get used to it.
这就对了 用走的
Right. Walking.
别担心 你应该庆幸有了我 听我说
Don’t worry, you’re in luck. I basically invented it.
首先 你要感觉自己像是一个接着一个地叠东西
To start, stack everything one on top of the other.
就像自己是一堆石头
Like a pile of rocks.
很棒 我要说啥来着的 好吧
Great! I mean, fine, whatever.
然后 要感觉走路其实跟在海里游一样
Now, walking is just like swimming.
只是没有鱼鳍或者尾巴的区别
But without fins. Or a tail.
水当然也没有了 要不然 这就毫无异同了
And also, there’s no water. Otherwise, it’s like the exact same thing.
试试看吧
Give it a try.
不行 再试试看
That’s not it. Try it again.
头再往上伸伸 用腹部肌肉
Oh, try to lead with your head. No, more belly.
躺平了可不行 我想想
That’s… That’s lying on the ground. How about this?
什么都别想的迈出一步
Just take a step without even thinking about it.
不要有杂念
No, no, no, don’t think about it.
我咋知道怎么才能不去想乱七八糟的…
I don’t know how to not think about something.
好好好 那你看我做
Okay, okay. Watch.
把脚指向你想去的地方
Point your feet to where you wanna go. Okay?
然后在你快跌倒之前稳住自己
And then you just catch yourself before you fall.
很好 就是如此
Yeah, that’s right.
非常好 非常好
Good. Good.
干得很好 就是这样 我学会了
Yes. Yes! -I’m… I’m getting it!
Alberto姓Scorfano,意大利语意为scorpionfish, 鲉鱼
Alberto和Luca性格完全相反,原型就是导演童年好友Alberto
不错 孩子 我叫阿尔贝托·斯科法诺
Not bad, kid. Alberto Scorfano.
Luca最后的姓是Paguro,意大利语意为寄居蟹
卢卡·帕格罗
Luca Paguro.
“Piacere,Girolamo Trombetta”
对应三个动作:Piacere握手;Girolamo转手,因为Giro在意大利语中意思是旋转;
Trombetta前后拉,因为Trombetta是小号♥,而前后拉就是模拟吹小号♥的动作.
意大利语 很高兴认识你
这是帮助陌生人快速记住自己名字的方式 我很在行
It’s a human thing. I’m kind of an expert.
什么意思呢
What does it mean?
你刚刚说的话
The thing you just said?
先别问这个 我再给你看点别的
Come on. I’ll show you some more stuff!
天啊
Mother-of-pearl!
你住在这里吗
You live up here?
是的 就我和我爸
Yeah. Me and my dad.
他不常来这里 所以我想做什么就做什么
He’s not even here a whole lot, so I pretty much just do whatever I want.
这不危险吗
Isn’t it dangerous?
不 这很酷 所有美好的事儿都在陆地上
Yeah, it’s the best! Everything good is above the surface.
比如说 还有啥
Like, what else?
空气
Air!
地心引力 这也叫“自♥由♥落体”
Gravity! Also known as falling!
天空 云朵 太阳
The sky. Clouds. The sun.
别看 开玩笑的 一定要看看
Whoa. Don’t look at it. Just kidding. Definitely look at it.
还有人类的东西
And then, there’s human stuff.
如你所见 我收藏好一阵子了…
As you can see, I’ve been collecting for a long time,
所以你可以尽情开问
so ask me anything.
哦 那是有魔力的女歌♥唱家
Yes. That’s the Magic Singing Lady Machine.
不幸的是 它坏掉了
It’s broken, unfortunately.
你修好了
Whoa! You unbroke it!
游逸韦士柏踏板车
那是什么
What’s that?
这是人类最伟大的发明——
Oh, it’s just the greatest thing that humans ever made.
韦士柏牌嘟嘟车
The Vespa.
你只需坐上去 它能带你去任何你想去的地方
Whoa. -You just sit on it, and it takes you anywhere you wanna go.
环游世界
In the whole stinkin’ world!
“游逸韦士柏踏板车”
“Vespa is freedom.”

Yeah!
很酷 对吧
Pretty cool, right?

Uh… Yeah.
你要造一辆吗 看起来零件都齐了
Huh. Are you gonna make one? I think you have all the parts.
我确实是有
I do have the parts.
也的确要造 你要来搭把手吗
I am gonna make one! You wanna help?
我 当然了 等下 不 我不能这么做
Me? Yeah! Wait! No, I can’t.
我要回家 挑这个时候
I gotta go home. -Right this second?
对 如果我的父母知道我在这的话…
Yeah, if my parents found out I was up here…
那就糟糕了 所以 谢谢你的好…
It would be bad. So, thank you, but…
最后的 再见了
Goodbye. Forever.
一个小时后…
好吧 现在我真的得走了
Okay, but now, I really do have to go.
好啊 慢走
Okay. Bye.
四十五分钟后…
不能拖了 我得走了 马上得走了
Seriously, I have to go, like, now. Like, right now.
好的 拜拜
Okay. See ya.
两个小时后…
这比图片上的好看多了 没错
It’s even better than the picture. Yeah, it is.
我先跑回去了
Gotta run.
明天见
See ya tomorrow!
卢卡 你死到哪去了
Luca! Where have you been?
别跟我说是去上面了
Don’t say surface. Don’t say surface.
上面…
Surface.
你刚刚说了什么
What did you just say?
你的脚怎么了
What’s wrong with your foot?
卢卡
Luca.
我…
Oh, I… I…
老实跟我们说你去哪儿了
Gonna tell us where you were?
这是我的错
Uh… -It’s my fault.
我叫他去找海参
I sent him to look for sea cucumbers.
就是这样 我尽力了姥姥 我找不到
Right! Sorry, Grandma, I couldn’t find them.
妈 他的生命比你的点心更来得重要一点
Mom, his life is maybe a little more important than your snacks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么把它弄下来的
Whoa! How’d you get it down?
我骑下来的
I rode it down.
我没有这么做 我把它从后窗推出来
Uh… -I didn’t. But I pushed it out the back window.
花了一些时间再组合起来 现在完工了
Took a while to put back together, but it’s fine now.
你准备好骑它了吗
You ready to ride it?
谢谢你 嗯…不需要了
Oh, well, thank you, but no thank you.
我觉着要我去骑的话 我会原地去世
I mean, I just think maybe I would die.
好吧 我来骑 你拿着坡道
Okay, I’ll ride it. You hold the ramp.
那个谁 或许我们考虑下明天再做吧
Sir, maybe we should sleep on it?
不管怎么样 记住不要动
Whatever you do, do not move!
我不是你要找的人 我更像是出法子的
I’m not the guy you want for this. I’m more of an idea man…
带我起飞吧 引力君
Take me, gravity!
小场面 保持专注
This is normal! Stay focused!
别动 别动 别动
Don’t move, don’t move, don’t move!
他死了 是我杀的他
He’s dead. I killed him!
等下 这是好的嘛 我嘞个天…
Wait. That was good? – Oh, my…
你看到了那个高度吗
Did you see the height I got?
这斜坡质量真不错
Hey, nice ramping.
还等什么 让我们再做一个
Come on, let’s build another one.
来一个 卢卡
Come on, Luca!
导演在本片作为渔民的第一次客串
脑子是有大病吗 蠢货
What’s wrong with you, stupido?
脑子是有大病吗 蠢货
What’s wrong with you, stupido?
听我说 我们得一起骑车
Look, we gotta ride together.
要是你不坐在后面来稳住前面的重心
If you don’t sit on the back and hold on to the front,
车会四分五裂的
the whole thing falls apart.
那谁来负责拿坡道
Oh. And who’s holding the ramp?
那只海龟 抓紧 它看起来比我们要快多了
The turtle. Come on. He’s faster than he looks.
好吧 走你
Oh, okay. Here we go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!