无论我去哪里 你的影子都和我在一起
Wherever I went, your shadow is always with me.
我记得你 漂亮的小鸟
I remember you, pretty bird.
这是迪亚瓦
This is Diaval.
你好 奥萝拉
Hello, Aurora.
你很小的时候我就认识你了
I’ve known you since you were a little one.
这里和我想的一模一样
It’s everything I imagined it would be.
真是美极了
Oh, it’s just so beautiful!
我一直想来…
I’ve always wanted to come…
晚安 小家伙
Goodnight, beastie.
你在嘲笑我
You mock me.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you’re doing.
我很清楚你在干什么
I know exactly what you’re doing.
陛下 皇后想见您
Sire, your presence has been requested by the Queen.
我想一个人待着
Leave me.
陛下 她情况不太好
Sire, she is not well.
侍从们担心她撑不过今晚了
The nurses are fearful that she won’t make it through the night.
你看不出来我正在和别人讲话吗
Can you not see we’re having a conversation?
一旦魔咒失效 玛琳菲森就会来找我
When the curse fails, Maleficent will come for me.
而那时 我也将做好准备
And on that day, I will be ready.
她们真美
They’re so beautiful.
我收回魔咒
I revoke the curse.
让它消失吧
Let it be no more.
我收回魔咒
I revoke the curse.
让它消失吧
Let it be no more.
我收回魔咒
I revoke my curse!
让它消失吧
Let it be no more!
我收回魔咒
I revoke my curse!
让它消失吧
Let it be no more!
让它消失吧
Let it be no more!
这个魔咒永远不会消失
This curse will last until the end of times
世间没有任何力量能够改变
No power on earth can change it.
所有仙子都有翅膀吗
Do all the fair people have wings?
大部分有
Most do.
那为什么你没有
Then, why don’t you?
其他的仙子都可以飞
All the other fairies fly.
我曾经有 但它们被偷走了
I had wings once. They were stolen from me.
我只能说这么多
That’s all I wish to say about it.
它们是什么颜色的
What color were they?
它们大吗
Were they big?
很大 我走路时它们就拖在后面
So big they dragged behind me when I walked.
而且它们很有力
And they were strong.
它们能带着我直上云端 迎风飞翔
They could carry me above the clouds and into the headwinds.
而且它们从不退缩
And they never faltered.
从来没有过
Not even once.
我可以信任它们
I could trust them.
她要来了 她要来了
She’s coming. She’s coming.
你的手下呢
Where are your workers?
在睡觉 陛下
In their beds, Majesty.
让他们马上起来干活
Get them back to work without delay.
他们已经累坏了 陛下
They’re exhausted, Sire.
但我会让他们天一亮就开干
But I’ll have them back to work at first light.
我要他们现在就起来
I need them back to work now.
现在还是凌晨
It’s the wee hours.
是啊
Aye.
是啊
Aye.
还是凌晨
It is the wee hours.
叫他们起来
So, wake them up.
陛下
Sire?
叫他们起来
So, wake them up!
让他们现在就去干活
And get them back to work now!
我们没时间了 快去
We’re running out of time! Go on!
奥萝拉
Aurora!
过来
Come here.
坐下
Sit.
我有些事要告诉你
There is something I need to tell you.
什么事
What is it?
这世上有个恶魔
There is an evil in this world.
而我保护不了你
And I cannot keep you from it.
我都快十六了 教母
I’m almost 16, godmother.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我明白
I understand.
-我不是要和你说这个 -我有个计划
– That’s not what I have to say to you. – I have a plan.
等我长大了 就和你一起住在这里
When I grow up, I’m going to live here in the Moors with you.
这样我们就能相互照顾
Then we can look after each other.
你不用等到长大
You don’t have to wait until you’re older.
你现在就可以住在这里
You could live here now.
我很乐意
Then I will!
我要睡在树上 吃莓子和坚果
I’ll sleep in a tree and eat berries and black nuts.
所有的精灵都会成为我的朋友
And all the fair people will be my friends.
我将无忧无虑地过我的一生
I’ll be happy here for the rest of my life.
我明天就去和姑母们说
I’m going to tell my aunties tomorrow.
明天就去
Until tomorrow.
我真是太激动了
Oh, I’m so excited!
姑母
Aunties.
我快十六了 我想过自己的生活
I’m almost 16. I need a life of my own.
我是非常爱你们的
No, I love you very much.
但现在是时候告别了
But it’s time to say goodbye.
你们对我很好
You’ve been very good to me.
除了会不小心喂我蜘蛛
Except the time you accidentally fed me spiders.
你好
Hello.
抱歉打扰你
I’m sorry to bother you,
我要去斯特凡国王的城♥堡♥
but I’m on my way to King Stefan’s castle
很不幸我迷路了
and I’ve become hopelessly lost.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
抱歉 都是我的错
I’m sorry, that was my fault.
我不该闯进…
I rushed into…
原谅我
Forgive me.
从那边走
It’s that way.
就能到城♥堡♥
The castle.
-你叫什么 -我叫菲利普
– What’s your name? – It’s Phillip.
你好 菲利普
Hello, Phillip.
-你叫什么 -奥萝拉
– What’s yours? – Aurora.
你好 奥萝拉
Hello, Aurora.
很高兴见到你 再次向你表示抱歉
Well, it was nice meeting you and once again my apologies
我真是太莽撞了
for being such a clumsy fool.
-我原谅你了 -太好了
– You’re forgiven. – That’s good.
我该走了
Well, I’ll best be off then.
再见
Goodbye.
你还会回来吗
Will you be back this way?
必然回来 风雨无阻
Nothing could stop me.
-那我很快就会见到你 -非常快
– Then I’ll see you soon. – Very soon.
再见 菲利普
Goodbye, Phillip.
再见…暂时再见
Goodbye… for now.
别这样
Stop doing that.
那男孩儿就是答案
Well? That boy is the answer!
-不是的 迪亚瓦 -是
– No, Diaval. – Yes!
真爱之吻 记得吗 可以打破魔咒
True love’s kiss, remember? It can break the spell.
真爱之吻
True love’s kiss?
你还不明白吗
Have you not worked it out yet?
我这样下咒就是因为世上根本没那玩意
I cursed her that way, because there is no such thing.
你可能这么想 但是奥萝拉呢
Well, that might be how you feel. But what about Aurora?
那个男孩儿是惟一的机会了
That boy could be her only chance.
毕竟那是她的命运
It’s her fate, anyway.
来啊 随便把我变成什么
Go ahead. Turn me into whatever you want.
鸟也好 虫也好 我都不在乎了
A bird, a worm. I don’t care anymore.
我好开心啊 我们明天就能走了
I’m so happy we’re leaving tomorrow.
你明天哪也去不了
You’re not leaving tomorrow.
明天就是奥萝拉16岁生日了
Tomorrow is Aurora’s 16th birthday.
斯特凡叫我们在她生日后一天再带她回去
And Stefan told us to take her back the day after her birthday.
不对 他说的是她生日当天
No, he said, on her birthday.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章爱乐之城
下一篇文章弱点
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!