保持阵型
Hold the line!
是恶灵
It’s the dark creatures!
冲啊
Charge!
看招
You!
保护国王
To the king!
你绝对无法占有摩尔王国 永远都不会
You will not have the Moors. Not now, nor ever!
你…
You…
我登上王位时
When I ascended to the throne
曾向百姓许诺
I promised the people one day
终有一天我们会拿下摩尔王国
we would take the Moors
攫取其宝藏
and it’s treasures.
你们每个人
Each of you swore
都发誓要效忠于我 因此…
allegiance to me and to that cause…
陛下
Your Majesty.
我在战斗中失败了
Defeated in battle.
这该不会就是我的遗愿吧
Is this to be my legacy?
我知道你们在盼着我死
I see you’re waiting for me to die.
我命不久矣 可那又怎样
It won’t be long, but what then?
我会选择一个继承者
I will choose a successor
登上王位 照顾我的女儿
to take the throne and care for my daughter.
你们谁值得我信赖
Who among you is worthy?
谁杀了那带翅膀的精灵
Kill the winged creature!
为我报仇
Avenge me!
我死后便可以继承王位
And upon my death you will take the crown.
玛琳菲森
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
Maleficent!
和人类一起生活的好吗
So, how is life with the humans?
玛琳菲森 我是来警告你的
Maleficent, I’ve come to warn you.
他们要杀了你
They mean to kill you.
亨利国王会不惜一切代价攻占这里
King Henry will stop at nothing.
求你相信我
Please, you have to trust me.
他们聊了很多事
They spoke of many things
分别造成的隔阂消失不见
and the years faded away.
她原谅了斯特凡
And she forgave Stefan,
原谅了他的愚蠢和野心
his folly and his ambition.
但是多年前的悲剧再次上演
And all was as it happened long ago.
你渴吗
Are you thirsty?
玛琳菲森
Maleficent?
这是什么
What is this?
陛下 我已经替您报仇血恨
I have avenged you, Sire.
她死了
She is vanquished?
年轻人 你做的很好
Ah, you have done well, my son.
你做到了别人都做不到的事
You have done what others failed to do.
你将会得到奖赏
You will be rewarded.
我必竭尽全力
I shall do my best
成为一个合格的继承者
to be a worthy successor.
国王陛下
Your Majesty.
抓到你了
I got you!
-邪恶的鸟 -变成人吧
– Wicked bird! – Into a man.
魔鬼啊
It’s a demon!
你对我做了什么
What have you done to my beautiful south?
你想我让他们活生生打死你吗
Would you rather I let them beat you to death?
-我不确定 -别抱怨了
– I’m not certain. – Stop complaining.
我救了你一命
I saved your life.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
-你叫什么名字 -迪亚瓦
– What do I call you? – Diaval.
为了报救命之恩 我愿做你的仆人
And in return for saving my life I am your servant.
满足你一切需要
Whatever you need.
翅膀
Wings.
我需要你做我的翅膀
I need you to be my wings.
请允许我介绍国王的继承人
I present to you the first of his line:
斯特凡国王殿下
His Royal Highness, King Stefan.
他这样对我
He did this to me
就是为了成为国王
so he would be king.
现在怎么办 主人
Now what, mistress?
是她
She!
她的翅膀呢
Her wings!
是个女孩
It’s a girl!
-天啊 是个女孩 -是个女孩
– O, my God, it’s a girl! – It’s a girl!
-怎样了 -我什么也没看到
– Well? – Well, I saw nothing.
-但是有个… -什么
– But there’s been a… – What?
孩子
child.
斯特凡国王和王后生了个孩子
King Stefan and the Queen have had a child.
他们将举办一场洗礼
There’ll be a christening.
据说这会是一场盛宴
They say it’s to be a grand celebration.
为孩子…举办盛宴
A grand celebration… for a baby.
多美好啊
How wonderful!
举国上下都来参加洗礼
All manner of folk came to the christening.
包括三位远道而来
Even three of the fairies who sought
寻求和平与美好祝愿的仙子
to foster peace and good will.
-孩子在那里 -最爱小孩子了
– Look, there’s the baby! – Love baby!
专注点 别让我说第二遍
Concentrate, please! I’m not telling you again.
致以真切的问候 国王陛下
Greetings, Your Majesty.
我是森林王国里的红叶仙子
I am Knotgrass of the Moorland fair folk.
我是蓝蝶仙子 国王陛下
I am Flittle, Your Kingship.
我是绿蕨仙子 尊贵的国王陛下
And I am Thistletwit, Your Royals.
她们给我们的女儿带来了礼物
They bring gifts for our daughter.
那不是普通的礼物
These are not just any old gifts.
正如你所见 我们会魔法
For you see, we are magic!
而且很招小孩子喜欢
And very good with children.
好吧
Very well.
亲爱的奥萝拉
Sweet Aurora.
我赐予你绝世美貌
I wish for you the gift of beauty.
我愿你永无忧愁
My wish is that you’ll never be blue.
幸福一生
Only happy, all the days of your life.
亲爱的孩子
Sweet baby.
我愿你能找到
My wish for you is that you’ll find…
玛琳菲森
Maleficent!
还真是高朋满座 斯特凡国王
What a glittering assemblage, King Stefan.
皇室 贵族
Royalty, nobility
绅士 以及
the gentry and…
真是有意思啊
How quaint.
居然还有我的贱民
Even the rabble.
我不得不承认 没收到邀请
I must say I really felt quite distressed
还真挺失望的
of not receiving an invitation.
这里不欢迎你
You’re not welcome here.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
真尴尬
What an awkward situation.
你不会生气了吧
You’re not offended?
为什么不会
Why no.
为了表示我并没有恶意
And to show I bear no ill-will
我也应该送个礼物给孩子
I too shall bestow a gift on the child.
我们不想要你的礼物
No! We don’t want your gift!
-离公主远点 -走开
– Stay away from the princess! – Yes, stay away!
你们给我听好了
Listen well, all of you.
公主将会拥有
The princess shall indeed
美丽和优雅
grow in grace and beauty.
她遇到的所有人都将爱慕她
Beloved by all who meet her.
这是个很好的礼物
That’s a lovely gift.
别这样
Don’t do this.
但是
But…
在她十六岁生日日落之前
Before the sun sets on her 16th birthday
她将会被纺锤刺伤手指
she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel
陷入死亡般的沉睡
and fall into a sleep like death!
永远也无法醒来
A sleep from which she will never awaken!
玛琳菲森 别这样 我求你了
Maleficent, please don’t do this. I’m begging you.
我喜欢你哀求我
I like you begging.
再来一遍
Do it again.
我求你了
I beg you.
好吧
Alright.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章爱乐之城
下一篇文章弱点
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!