洛杉矶,加利福利尼州
1977年
你喜欢我的车吗?
How do you like my car,
大男孩
Big Boy?
泳池边的一堂课
巴特、莎拉和乔纳森
NARRATOR: Bart, Sarah and Jonathan
今天一起去公共泳池玩耍
are spending their leisure day at the city pool.
他们是不是很幸运呢?
Aren’t they lucky?
让我们瞧瞧他们今天带了什麽去泳池
Let’s see what they have brought with them to the pool today.
巴特带的毛巾是浅色的
Bart has a plain towel.
莎拉带的毛巾是深色的
Sarah has a bright towel.
乔纳森带的毛巾是彩色的
Jonathan has a gay towel.
现在的孩子都有个毛病
JACKSON: There’s something wrong with kids today.
他们太早熟
They know too much.
就拿这个小美人来说
Take this little gem.
她才13岁
She’s 13.
就已经榜上了个公子哥
Already she’s got herself a winner.
儘管他的年龄是她的3倍
Sure, he’s three times her age,
可是他有钱买♥♥大♥麻♥啊
but he’s got money for pot
而且还开的是好车
and he drives a nice car.
谁最能干?宝贝,谁最能干?
Who’s the man, baby? Who’s the man?
– 你啊,你最能干了 – 嗯,说得对
– You are. You’re the man. – Yeah. That’s right.
– 我就是这麽能干 – 欧也,你是我的性感男神
– That’s right. I’m the man. – Oh, yes. You’re my foxy-fox.
我不否认自己过去也是个小痞子
JACKSON: I’m not saying I wasn’t a little bastard.
因为我是爱尔兰裔
I mean, I grew up Irish.
又是在布朗克斯的河谷区长大(纽约贫民区,犯罪率高)
The Bronx. Riverdale.
我♥干♥的不是正当职业,黄页里也查不到我的资料
I don’t have a job title, I’m not in the Yellow Pages,
可是要是有人找你的麻烦
but if you got trouble with someone,
有人勾搭你的未成年闺女
someone’s messing around with your underage daughter,
你可以四处打听下我,杰克逊·希利
you might ask around for me, Jackson Healy.
– 你就是那傢伙? – 什麽?
– Are you the man? – What?
别再去勾搭小姑娘
Stay away from little girls.
爱情,多伟大啊,对吧?我曾经爱过一次
Love. Grand, isn’t it? I was in love once.
婚姻就是给你恨的人买♥♥栋房♥子
Marriage is buying a house for someone you hate.
记住了
Remember that.
我身旁是底特律的汽车厂商代表
I’m here with a representative of the Detroit Auto Manufacturers,
卑尔根·保尔森阁下
Mr Bergen Paulsen.
保尔森阁下,很高兴能请到你
And, Mr Paulsen, glad to have you here.
我明白你是专程来参加汽车展的
I understand that you’re in town for the big show.
跟我们介绍一下吧
Tell us a little bit about it.
瞧瞧我们推出的这一批耀眼的车子
Take a look at this outstanding line-up we have here for you.
它们性能非凡,说是能自动驾驶也不为过
These cars are so incredible, they practically drive themselves.
我必须得问你
REPORTER: I do have to ask you
「三巨头」最近被起诉的事
about the allegations about collusion
三巨头:通用汽车、福特和克莱斯勒,总部均在底特律
「三巨头」最近被起诉的事
about the allegations about collusion
三巨头:通用汽车、福特和克莱斯勒,总部均在底特律
他们被指
– in regards to…
三巨头:通用汽车、福特和克莱斯勒,总部均在底特律
三巨头:通用汽车、福特和克莱斯勒,总部均在底特律
串通一气
…a smog control device,
三巨头:通用汽车、福特和克莱斯勒,总部均在底特律
三巨头:通用汽车、福特和克莱斯勒,总部均在底特律
掩盖一个烟雾控制部件上的作假行为
the recent lawsuit against the Big Three.
三巨头:通用汽车、福特和克莱斯勒,总部均在底特律
掩盖一个烟雾控制部件上的作假行为
the recent lawsuit against the Big Three.
我不会回应无端的指责
BERGEN: I’m not gonna dignify that…
这里是马奇侦探所
HOLLAND: You have reached March Investigations.
接下来是电♥话♥录音
This machine records messages.
听到哔一声后请讲话
Wait for the tone and speak clearly.
是你闺女在说话
HOLLY: This is your daughter speaking.
今天是星期四,你没忘记吧? 是我的生日哦
Thursday, as you may remember, is my birthday.
给我买♥♥礼物哦
Please give accordingly.
另外还要提醒你别忘记了
Also I hope you didn’t forget that
今天你有正事要办
you’re supposed to be working today.
你永远都不会快乐
我希望天上能掉馅饼
HOLLAND: I wish I wished for things, man.
我家人对我说去争取实现远大理想
My folks, they told me to reach for the stars,
而我警队的同事对我说去争取加官进爵
and then my pals in the force said reach for the brass ring,
在我妻子去世后
and then my wife died
只要能让我付得起1块5一加仑的油钱,什麽活我都会争取
and I reached for whatever came in a gallon and cost a buck fifty.
我妻子常说我没有长远打算
She used to say I got no follow-through.
我车开到半路碾上钉子,就动不了了
I hit nails in halfway and stop.
巴西「杀人蜂」继续肆虐
我车开到半路碾上钉子,就动不了了
I hit nails in halfway and stop.
巴西「杀人蜂」继续肆虐
她说得一点没错
– She’s not wrong.
嘿,排队啊,溷球
MAN: Hey, there’s a line, asshole!
嘿,你想干嘛啊?
Hey, what are you doing?
几年前这里开始实施无过错离婚制度
They implemented a no-fault divorce here a couple of years back
这真的害惨了一批人
that really screwed things up.
很多私♥家♥侦♥探♥都因此失业
A lot of private cops folded.
我倖免于难,因为本地退休社区里的一个傢伙
Not me. I got this guy in a local retirement park.
他总有桉子给我
He kicks a few cases my way.
是我丈夫
WOMAN: It’s my husband.
他叫佛瑞德
Fred’s his name.
佛瑞德
Fred.
– 他失踪了 – 失踪?
– He’s gone missing. -Missing?
我担心得要死
WOMAN: I’m terribly worried.
因为佛瑞德从来没有走过这麽久
It’s just Fred’s never been gone this long before.
他失踪多久了?
How long has he been missing?
葬礼之后就不见了
Since the funeral.
那好,我马上就着手调查
Well, I can start right away.
– 你是艾蜜莉雅? – 希利先生?
– Amelia? – Mr Healy.
我认为有两个人
Um, I think there’s two of them,
但我只有其中一人的名字和住址
but I only have the name and description for the one.
– 你能把他们打发走吗? – 小菜一碟
– You can take care of them? – Consider it done.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 你这麽说我就放心了 – 我专门干这个的
– I feel better already. – It’s my job.
他们一直跟踪我,向我的朋友打听我的下落
They’ve been following me around and asking my friends where I live.
我真的是吓坏了
I’ve just been really scared,
你也许能给我些安全感
but, um, you make me feel safe.
你少给了
You’re short.
我怎麽了?
I’m what?
你少给了7块钱
You’re $7 short.
好的
Right, um…
很抱歉
Sorry. Um…
有时候我感觉良好
JACKSON: Sometimes I feel okay about things.
很少有
Not often.
或许该搞个侦探执照
Could try for an investigator’s licence.
做名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Become a P.I.
那些傢伙能帮助别人
Those guys help people.
这样的话,我早上起来心情也许会好些
Maybe then I’d feel good in the morning.
她是黑髮
She’s got dark hair,
大约有这麽高吧
about yea high.
名字是艾蜜莉雅
Name’s Amelia.
可能就住这附近
She might be from the neighbourhood.
– 没见过,伙计,抱歉帮不了你 – 没见过?
– No, can’t help you, buddy. – No?
抱歉
Sorry.
我的工作污秽不堪,捉姦,再捉姦
HOLLAND: I work in a cesspool. Sex. More sex.
我妻子经常说道,我就靠别人苟合来谋生
My wife, she used to say I make a living off rumpy-pumpy.
什麽沟河,她是英国人
Whatever. She was English.
我根本就不知道她说的是什麽意思
I don’t know what the fuck it means either.
重点是,我可不在乎黄上校
The point is I don’t care if Colonel Mustard
黄上校:妙探寻凶(图版游戏)里的黄色棋子
是在书房♥里用烛台做的
did it in the study with a candlestick,
只要我能知道对方是谁和拍下照片
I just wanna know who he did it with and get the pictures.
嗯,我想我记得
BARTENDER: Yeah, I think I remember her.
叫艾蜜莉雅对吧?
Amelia, right?
她3、4天前的晚上在这
Was in here three or four nights ago.
要了威士忌、马丁尼之类的
Drank bourbon martinis.
那也太勐了吧
Well, that’s disgusting.
她有没有可能用信♥用♥卡♥付的款?
Any chance she, uh, paid with a credit card?
我像是给你打工的吗?
As in, am I gonna pull the receipts for you?
没那种可能吧
Fat fucking chance.
那是件T恤?
Is that a shirt?
– 是的 – 挺好看的
– Yeah. – It’s very pretty.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!