– Who wants some chicken? – What’s happening here?
– 谁要鸡肉?- 这是怎么回事?
What usually happens when families sit down
当家人坐下来文明进餐时会怎样?
to a civilized meal together. They talk!
他们交谈!
– Cranberry sauce? – Yes, please.
– 红莓酱?- 请来一点
– Who wants some chicken? – I do.
– 谁要鸡肉?- 我要
I’d love some!
我很想要!
Wait.
等等
I never said you could do this.
我从未说过你能做这件事
– Do what? – Let Kate get so attached.
– 什么事?- 让凯蒂那么依赖你
That’s so terrible?
那样做有那么糟吗?
Yeah. This is not your family.
是的,这不是你的家庭
If you wanna get closer to me, dial direct.
如果你想和我更亲近,直接找我
But don’t do it through my kids.
但别利用我的孩子
Never in my life have I wanted to hit a woman
我这辈子从未像现在这样
the way I wanna hit you now.
如此想要揍一个女人
When you are wrong, you are so wrong, it’s scary.
当妳犯错时,实在是错得离谱,那很可怕
Your whole life, you never did something for no reason
妳这辈子从未做过不问原因
except to make somebody happy?
只想让某个人快乐的事吗?
What is it that you want from me?
你到底要我怎样?
A little trust would be nice!
一点信任就很不错了!
And if you care about us, would it kill you to show it?
如果妳在乎我们,为何不表现出来?
What do you mean, us?
你说“我们”是什么意思?
Since when did you and my children become us?
你何时与我的孩子变成“我们”了?
You’re just you, Lou.
你只是你,路
Okay? Me and the girls, that’s us!
好吗?我和姑娘们,那才是“我们”!
I was talkin’ about you and me.
我指的是妳和我
Mom, if you don’t come out soon, it’s gonna be New Year’s Day!
妈,妳再不出来就要新年了!
You’re gonna miss the party.
妳会错过派对的
Here’s a little something.
我快好了,看看这是什么
Whoo! An arm! This year, Mom!
一只手臂!快过新年了!
All right, here’s a little more!
好了,再来一点!
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
– Come on, Mom! – Come on, this is boring!
– 妈,快出来!- 别卖♥♥关子了!
One, two, three! Here I am!
一、二、三!我来了!
You’re a mermaid!
妳是美人鱼!
No, I’m a lumberjack, a car salesman!
不,我是伐木工,我是汽车推销员!
– You’re beautiful too! – Thank you.
– 多美的尾巴!- 谢谢
You know, if I’d had this costume when you guys were little
在妳们小时候,如果我要打扮成这样
I would’ve done my ironing and all your diapers in it.
只要用别针和尿布就行了
Oh, my God!
我的天呐!
Could this be the mermaid bus?
这是美人鱼巴士吗?
I can tell by my mermaid watch that
我可以由我的美人鱼手表看出
it’s time to get into my mermaid car and hit the mermaid road.
我该驾驶美人鱼车开上美人鱼路了
– And get the mermaid outta here! – You get my mermaid coat.
– 并将这个美人鱼拉出去!- 妳去拿我的美人鱼外套
And you get my mermaid keys. Oh, my God!
妳去拿我的美人鱼钥匙,我的天呐!
Oh, I don’t think I’ll be fresh for the party.
只希望我在宴会时能一新耳目
– Bye, Mom! Have fun! – Bye, Mom!
– 再见,妈!玩得开心!- 再见,妈!
– Bye! – Goodbye!
– 再见!- 再见!
– Have a good time! – I will!
– 玩得开心点!- 我会的!
Goodbye, Mrs. Mermaid!
再见,美人鱼夫人!
Goodbye, Miss Junior Mermaids! I will!
再见,美人鱼二世!我会尽兴玩的!
Thank you.
谢谢
Where’s that handsome hunk of a husband of yours?
妳那个英俊的匈奴丈夫呢?
Out front, talking baseball.
在前面聊棒球
He just bet 20 bucks they couldn’t name three players that batted over 400.
他用二十美元赌他们举不出打击率四成以上的三名球员
Hey! Buzz! I’ll be right back.
巴兹!我马上回来
Buzz! Ty Cobb, Joe Jackson, Nap Lajoie! You owe me 20 bucks.
泰·卡伯,乔·杰克森,纳普·拉乔伊!你欠我二十块
Last day ever, ever of this year.
今年最后的一天
Do you wanna make some resolutions?
妳要做个决定吗?
What are resolutions?
什么是决定?
They’re sort of like wishes.
有点像是愿望
I wish I could swim forever.
我希望我能永远游泳
I wish I’d known Anne Frank.
我希望我能认识(死于纳粹集中营的犹太少女)安妮·弗兰克
And I didn’t lust after Joe so much.
以及别那么渴望乔
Oh, put that right here. Boy, can we use that!
放在这里,马上就会用到!
Stick around and have a drink? It’s almost midnight.
留下来喝一杯如何?快午夜了
Sorry.
抱歉
Hi, handsome. Nice caretaker’s costume.
嗨,帅哥,很棒的管♥理♥员♥服装
– Hi, Joe. – Hi, Mrs. Flax. You look very nice.
– 嗨,乔- 嗨,弗拉斯太太,妳很漂亮
– Mrs. Flax? – Yes?
– 弗拉斯太太?- 什么事?
I think it’s time you and I had a little dance.
我觉得妳该和我跳支舞了
Oh. Little Bo-Peep.
噢,小躲猫猫
– Honey, can you help us with these? – Yeah.
– 亲爱的,妳能帮忙吗?- 可以
– Now spin me. – Yeah, okay.
– 现在带我旋转- 好的
– Watch my tail. – Yeah. I’m sorry.
– 小心我的尾巴- 好的,对不起
All right, I’m on pins and needles. Did you win the 20 bucks?
我的服装很简陋,你赢得二十块钱了吗?
What do you think? I’m planning a little pilgrimage.
那是当然,我正计划做朝圣之旅
– Lourdes? – No. Cooperstown. Ask me why.
– 去法国卢尔德朝圣吗?- 不是,康伯斯镇,问我原因
– No. – I’m gonna tell you anyway.
– 不要- 反正我还是会告诉妳
– I thought you would. – Yeah.
– 我想也是- 没错
The Baseball Hall of Fame.
是棒球名人馆
Before I bite the dust, there’s three things that I want from life.
在我化为尘土前,我要完成三件事
To touch Lou Gehrig’s glove.
摸到棒球明星路·盖瑞格的手套
To be in Florida for spring training.
到佛罗里达州观赏春季训练
To take you with me on both trips.
两趟旅程都带妳去
Well, two out of three, that’s not bad.
三个完成两个,还不错
Okay, ask me in a couple of months.
好吧,过几个月再邀我
– You mean if you’re still here. – Exactly.
– 妳是说如果妳还在这里的话- 正是
Two minutes, everybody! Get some champagne!
各位,还剩两分钟!去拿香槟!
Hey, turn up the TV!
打开电视!
Streamers? Does everybody have a streamer?
彩带?谁想要彩带?
– What are we gonna do, Rachel? – About what, Lou?
– 蕾秋,我们之间怎么办?- 路,关于什么事?
– This relationship. – What’s the matter with it?
– 这份感情- 这份感情怎么了?
It’s stuck. It has to move or it has to end.
它卡住了,它必须前进或结束
It can’t just stay the same.
不能维持现状
You know, Lou, ultimatums don’t sit really well with me.
路,最后通牒对我不起作用
– Noisemakers? – Thank you, Carrie!
– 鸣笛玩具?- 谢谢,凯莉!
– Lou? – No. Thank you.
– 路呢?- 不用,谢谢
What if I asked you to marry me?
如果我向妳求婚,妳会怎么说?
First I’d remind you that you’re married.
首先,我要提醒你,你仍是有妇之夫
And then I’d write. From New Mexico.
其次,我也许会搬到新墨西哥州
– Live with me. – No.
– 和我一起生活- 不行
Ten, nine, eight,
十、九、八
seven, six,
七、六
five, four,
五、四
three, two,
三、二
one! Happy New Year!
一!新年快乐!
Well, so far 196♥4♥’s a big drag.
到目前为止,一九六♥四♥年还蛮沉闷的
Are you coming home with me?
你要跟我回家吗?
Another night.
改天吧
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Hey, Joe! I think my car’s dead!
嘿,乔!我觉得我的车发不动了!
You think so?
是吗?
– Can you help me? – Yeah, sure.
– 你能帮我吗?- 当然可以
Good.
太好了
Thanks for the ride, Joe.
乔,谢谢你让我搭便车
Sure. You bet.
不用客气
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, could you help me? I have a little trouble with this tail.
你能帮我吗?我这条尾巴一直在惹麻烦
Happy New Year, Joe.
乔,新年快乐
You kissed him!
妳吻了他!
You kissed him! How could you do that?
妳吻了他!妳怎能那样做?
How could you let her kiss you?
你怎能让她吻你?
Charlotte, for God’s sake, it was just a little New Year’s Eve kiss!
夏洛特,拜托,这只是个除夕之吻!
– You don’t believe in New Year’s. – I know.
– 妳又不相信新年- 我知道
Hey! What are you guys fighting about?
嘿!妳们在吵什么?
– Nothing! – Everything!
– 没吵什么!- 什么都吵!
Get back in the house before you freeze your butt off.
在妳冻僵前快回屋里去吧
What’s the matter with Charlotte? Is she gonna run away again?
夏洛特怎么了?她又要离家出走吗?
God willing. No, just kiddin’.
但愿如此,不,开玩笑的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!