四年之后- – – – 1946年
我知道你会来的 劳伦斯先生
I knew you would come, Mr. Lawrence.
你学英语了 – 是的一点点
You’ve learned English. – Yes very little. Please?
请坐
Please?
我差一点就错过了你的口信
I very nearly didn’t get your message.
是明天早晨
It’s tomorrow morning.
如果决定权在我
Well if it was to me.
我今天就释放你让你回去和家人团聚
I’d release you today, send you back to your family.
谢谢你 我已经准备好去死了
Thank you.I’m ready to die.
只是我不明白 我犯的罪..
I don’t understand.My crimes were..
和其他任何士兵都没有区别
no different from any other soldier’s.
你是那些自以为正确的人的牺牲品
You are the victim of men who think that they are right..
就像有一天你和世野井队长
just as one day you and Captain Yonoi And the truth is,
斩钉截铁地认为自己是对的
Absolutely believe that you are right
事实上 当然 没有人是对的.
of course, that nobody is right.
你还记得杰克·西里尔斯么?
Do you remember Jack Celliers?
真奇怪 我昨晚梦到他了
Strange. I dreamed of him last night.
真的梦到了?
Did you really?
世野井队长
Captain Yonoi
给了我一绺杰克·西里尔斯的头发
gave me a lock of Jack Celliers hair..
他叫我把头发带回他日本
and he asked me to take it to his village in Japan.
家乡祭放到神社里
The hometown festival is placed in the shrine
想想真伤心
It’s sad.
他在战后被处死了
That he was executed after the war.
好像西里尔斯的死
It was as if Celliers, by his death,
在世野井的心里播下了一颗种子
sowed a seed in Yonoi,
于是我们都分享了种子的成长
that we might all share by its growth.
你还记得那个圣诞节么?
Do you remember that Christmas?
是的
Yes.
那是个快乐的圣诞节 对吗?
It was a good Christmas, wasn’t it?
那是个美妙的圣诞节 你当时喝醉了
It was a wonderful Christmas.You were drunk.
我可以一直 一直醉下去么?
May I go on and on being drunk?
清酒很好喝
Sake is wonderful.
谢谢你 圣诞老人 谢谢你
Thank you. Father Christmas.Thank you.
有时候胜利让人感觉不堪重负
There are times when victory is very hard to take.
再见了原
Good bye. Hara- san.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐 劳伦斯先生!
Merry Christmas,Mr. Lawrence!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!