让我去 一下子就好
Let me go, just for a minute.
你要看着宝宝 直到她睡着
You’re going to stare that baby into a coma.
别这么夸张
Stop exaggerating.
每五分钟过来看一次对宝宝不好
It’s not good to keep checking
想想 有可能发生什么可怕的事情
and imagining terrible things.
-我知道 我知道 -这里开始来吧
-I know, I know. -Here it starts. Here we go.
拉迪亚德 拉迪亚德 她没有呼吸
Rudyard… Rudyard, she’s not breathing.
亲爱的 她正在睡觉呢 宝宝正在睡觉
Honey, she’s sleeping. The baby’s sleeping.

No…
-拉迪亚德 宝宝死了 -他在睡觉
-Rudyard, it’s crib death. -It’s sleep!
-她睡熟了 亲爱的 -也许
-She’s asleep, honey. -Maybe.
快点
Come on!
艾玛
Emma.
哦 好的
Oh, good.
这还不错
That’s better.
母女情深
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
谢谢 艾玛
Thanks. Emma?
哦 他是曾经为我工作的人中 最值得信任的一个人
He was one of the most dependable men that ever worked for me.
-我知道 谢谢你 -他是个好人
-I know. Thank you. -He was a good man.
对你父亲的事情我感到很遗憾 照顾好你妈妈
I’m real sorry about your daddy. Take care of your momma.
艾玛 艾玛 醒来 快点
Emma? Emma, wake up, please.
-醒来 -怎么了
-Wake up. -What’s wrong?
我很紧张而且我很好奇 你觉得怎么样
I was tense and I was wondering how you were feeling.
-你喜欢在我的床上睡觉吗 -不 谢谢
-Would you like to sleep in my bed? -No, thank you.
你又想在我床上睡觉
Would you like to sleep in my bed again?
是的
Yes!
我们做什么好 玩头发
What are we going to do with this hair?
嗨 艾玛
Hey, Emma!
佩特西 快点 你会想他的
Patsy, hurry up! You’re going to miss him.
哦 他们在看什么
Oh, that’s what they were looking at!
-晚安 亲爱的 -妈妈在哪里
-Good night, honey. -Where’s Momma?
谁会稀罕要 她用过的东西
That old fart’s trying to get in her pants.
那宇航员怎样了
What if the astronaut shows up?
哦 他们在休斯敦找了一处落脚的地方
Oh, they’re everywhere in Houston!
-跟瑞思打个招呼 -爱你 宇航员
-Say hi to Race. -OK. Love ya. Astronauts!
怎么了
So?
我们最好走
We better get going.
我要跟我妈说声再见 你要跟着一起去
I’ll say goodbye. Want to go with?
不 我觉得不行 今天不行
No. I don’t think I’m up to it today.
有一个那样的母亲一定很不错
Sure would be nice to have a mother somebody liked.
你为什么不面对现实呢 你有一定的生理需要
Why don’t you accept the fact that you have certain biological needs?
-因为我没有 -妈妈 我现在就去
-Because I don’t. -Mom! I’m going now.
对不起
Excuse me.
你能相信吗 他想要带我到大溪地岛
Can you believe it? He wants to take me to Tahiti.
我不知道为什么你这样对待这些男人 他们也有感觉的
I don’t know why you treat these men like this. They have feelings too.
-宇航员搬进来了吗 -谁
-Has the astronaut moved in yet? -Who?
谁 佩特西没有教你关于如何卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥么
Patsy teaching you coy lessons?
是布莱得拉夫搬进来 他搬进来了吗
Breedlove. Has he moved in?
-穿上你的袜子 -跟佩特西说再见
-Put your socks up! -Say goodbye to Patsy.
-在11:00之前回家 -跟佩特西说再见
-Be home by eleven. -Say goodbye to Patsy.
-再见 佩特西 -谢谢 再见 格林威太太
-Goodbye, Patsy! -Thank you.
这一年这一天 所有的一切都走了
In this day and age, anything goes!
时代已经改变
∮ Times have changed ∮
我们经常扰乱时钟
∮ And we’ve often rewound the clock ∮
因为清教♥徒♥感到了震惊
∮ Since the Puritans got a shock ∮
当他们登陆的时候在普里茅斯岩石
∮ When they landed on Plymouth Rock ∮
如果今天
∮ If today ∮
他们应该尝试其他的地方
∮ Any rock they should try to stem ∮
而不是在普里茅斯岩石上
∮ Instead of landing on Plymouth Rock ∮
普里茅斯岩石
∮ Plymouth Rock∮
会在他们身上登陆
∮ Would land on them ∮
我觉得听玛丽马丁的歌♥够傻的
I feel really foolish getting stoned to hear Mary Martin.
看 佩特西
See, Patsy…
这是玛丽马 这不是玛丽马丁
This is not Mary Martin,
这是 埃塞尔 默尔曼
this is Ethel Merman.
这将是我们最后一次这样子
This is the last time we’re gonna be like this.
我只是简单的拒绝 进入那种思考
I just plain refuse to get into that kind of thinking.
不应该停止
It should not stop.
我的意思是 我们将会是最好的朋友
I mean, we’re gonna be best friends.
我们的宝宝将会是最好的朋友
Our babies will be best friends.
我们全部将会是最好的朋友
We’ll all be best friends.
哦 上帝
Oh, God!
-等一下 -打开门
-Just a minute. -Open the door.
艾玛 打开门
Emma, open the door.
等一下
Just a minute.
-我需要和你说话 -好的
-I need to talk to you! -All right.
我要结婚了 这算他妈的什么
I’m getting married. What the hell?
-在我的房♥间见我 -是的
-Meet me in my room? -Yes.
-你认为她想要什么 -也许她正想告诉你该如何做♥爱♥
-What do you think she wants? -Maybe to tell you how to have sex.
什么 不 她只知道该如何避免它
What?! No. She only knows how to avoid it.
我不能相信你说了那个
I can’t believe you said that.
我不是故意的 我发誓
I didn’t mean it. I didn’t mean it, I swear.
你刚才干什么呢 艾玛
What have you been doing, Emma?
什么都没干
Nothing.
怎么了 妈妈
What is it, Momma?
我真的想好好睡一会儿 所以我明天会看来挺不错的
I really want to get some sleep so I look halfway decent for tomorrow.
快点 什么事啊
Come on. What is it?
你想让我对某事沉默 就是为了你自己
Would you want me to be silent about something for your own good?
是的 妈妈 我会
Yes, ma’am, I would!
好吧 来
OK, come on.

Come on.
我在这里呆了一整晚了
I’ve been in here all night.
我已经尝试决定 给你买♥♥什么结婚礼物
I’ve been trying to decide what… what wedding gift to get you.
我想到母亲给我的雷诺瓦[少女的画像]
I thought of that Renoir that my mother gave me.
但是我无法得出一个结论
But I couldn’t reach a conclusion.
然后我想找到一个理由
Then I came to grips with the reason
为什么我无法静下心来考虑你的结婚礼物
why I couldn’t think of a gift.
哦 妈妈 没关系的 我需要盘子 一个烤肉馆
Oh, Momma, it’s all right. I need dishes, a rotisserie…
汽车 一栋房♥子
The car… the house…
艾玛 确信 如果你明天就跟佛莱普 霍顿结婚
I’m totally convinced if you marry Flap Horton tomorrow,
这将会是一个巨大的错误
it will be a mistake of such gigantic proportions,
它将会毁灭你的生活 和你可怜的命运
it will ruin your life and make wretched your destiny.
你为什么这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
你还不能够 克服差劲的婚姻
You are not special enough to overcome a bad marriage.
艾玛 动动脑子
Use your brains.
佛莱普他目光短浅 他没有想像力
Flap is limited. He hasn’t got any imagination.
就算是现在他所想要得到的只是 一个稳定的教学工作而已
Even at this age, all he wants is a secure teaching job.
妈妈
Mother…
我明天就跟佛莱普结婚
I’m marrying Flap Horton tomorrow.
我感谢上帝 佛莱普可以带我离开这里
I thank God Flap’s getting me out of here.
如果这是你的态度 不要来参加我的婚礼
If this is your attitude, don’t come to my wedding.
那 那好吧
That’s right.
不 我想你是正确的
No, I think you’re right.
我也比较讨厌装样子
The hypocrisy was bothering me, too.
我自己的母亲不来参加我的婚礼
My own mother’s not coming to my wedding.
听她的电♥话♥ 她正在发狂
Listen to her. She’s going crazy.
我会在明天中午之前给她
I’ll give her until noon tomorrow.
艾玛 你的妈妈 反对了你的婚礼
Emma, your mother boycotted your wedding,
她讨厌你的丈夫 而且她只是半尊敬的态度
she hates your husband and only holds you in medium esteem.
半尊敬
Medium esteem.
真可爱 真可爱
That is so cute. That is so cute.
这不是很奇怪的吗
Wouldn’t it have been strange
如果我们的其中之一嫁了一个不识字的人
to marry a person who didn’t read?
有数百万有趣的人 从不拾起一本书
There’s millions of interesting people who never pick up a book.
佛莱普 我对我们之间的感觉非常好
Flap, I feel so totally good about us.
我希望我今晚会怀孕
I hope I get pregnant tonight.
那会很美好
That would be nice.
我喜欢你看我的样子
I love the way you look.
你是 你是如此美好
You’re so nice.
我是 你是我的小甜点

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章欲望号快车
下一篇文章廊桥遗梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!